• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Netplay

How many houses should there be in Littleroot(max)?

• Total voters

pokedude565

Wow, great idea! You should make some banners so more people find this though. Anyway, good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I'm next!
    This sounds uber!

Is there anyway I could support this?

yeah once I make banners

EDIT: i made a banner. not too great. it's on my sig and the 1st post =]

Wow, great idea! You should make some banners so more people find this though. Anyway, good luck!
    Yeah, I will at some point.

if you need any help i can help.i am a texter and mapper.
    um i don't think help like that would be needed seeing as each person is doing their own mapping on this. This is kind of like a group map so when it's finished, everyone should get credit.

Last edited:

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Can I edit May's house? I'm not very good at creating new maps. But I'm okay at editing old ones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Can I edit May's house? I'm not very good at creating new maps. But I'm okay at editing old ones.
    well i'm planning on keeping the whole game still here, except in Littleroot there will be more houses. Just make like a 10 by 10 map or whatever you want and see how it turns out

how does this work really so if someone made a house they will post the ips patch here
    We pass the rom onto eachother. Harry Blue5 is making the 2nd house, bc i already made mine. Once he's done, he'll post a patch with his changes, and then the next person in line will repeat it. After we finish this, I'll release a patch of the last patch posted(that the last person in line will put up), and it will be the only release. That will have everyone that participated's house in it, so you can do the rest of the game but you can visit their house. You can put a person representing you or anything really inside your house, just make sure the warps are working right in it and you don't replace somebody else's map.

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    My house is finished! I'm just testing the ROM to see if I've destroyed any data.

EDIT: ONce your in my house ,you can't get out. If the next person could fix that, as I don't know how.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    My house is finished! I'm just testing the ROM to see if I've destroyed any data.

EDIT: ONce your in my house ,you can't get out. If the next person could fix that, as I don't know how.

uhm did you add a warp inside the house too? Well just post a patch and I can see what it is and maybe fix it.

Harry Blue5

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I put the warp in the map... I'm not sure what the matter is... I'll host the patch soon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I put the warp in the map... I'm not sure what the matter is... I'll host the patch soon.

okay did you put it on the mat you go on when you go into the house? i'm guessing lol bc it would be stupid not to do that.

Back