• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Netplay

How many houses should there be in Littleroot(max)?

• Total voters

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
I'm dropping out... sadly, I've put the warp in all different place and it'll never let me out... and the colour of tiles messes up. Like I said, I can edit maps, not create new ones.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I'll make a house. :D I love this idea. This would be awesome.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I'm dropping out... sadly, I've put the warp in all different place and it'll never let me out... and the colour of tiles messes up. Like I said, I can edit maps, not create new ones.

Aww... =/
Shame to see you drop out.

Lilbittygoat is next, right? Chop chop, it's my go after you :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
ok you new people that want to make a house should b on the list now. Libbitygoat you need to make ur house lol. And HarryBlue5 post a patch anyway and maybe libbity could try to fix it. Maybe the tile you used for the exit isn't a warping tile or smth? idk just post a patch so we can see.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
ok you new people that want to make a house should b on the list now. Libbitygoat you need to make ur house lol. And HarryBlue5 post a patch anyway and maybe libbity could try to fix it. Maybe the tile you used for the exit isn't a warping tile or smth? idk just post a patch so we can see.
Need patch!!
Don't make me beg! :'(
Lol I can't wait for my turn.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Dude, the maps are just sooo the same!
You should change the maps first instead of text editing it...
what maps? There's only 1 house right now, and that's mine. Harry's is in there but he dropped out bc of his warps being ****ed. libbity if he won't post a patch just use the original.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2013
Just wondering, are you JUST going to do this for Littleroot or all the towns? Cos this is an awesome idea but it could be even awesomer if you use it for every town ;)

Can I join? Though I'll probably need to read some tutorials on mapping and scriping...oh well, I've got plenty of time until its my go! :D (assuming you will let me join)

BTW if you ARE going to expand this idea to other towns, could I be in a different one? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I am happy to be in this at all (assuming you will let me join) but I would PREFER to be in a different one...:P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
ok my house is the awsome pokemon center
there's something wrong with the patch because I patched it to my original netplay one(the one you added your house to) and for some reason it made it back into the original littleroot in the original ruby game? Maybe you chose the wrong file to make the patch with or smth?

Your supposed to wait until other people finish...There is a line.
Yeah but Harry Blue5 had problems and you couldn't leave his house so he dropped out

Just wondering, are you JUST going to do this for Littleroot or all the towns? Cos this is an awesome idea but it could be even awesomer if you use it for every town ;)

Can I join? Though I'll probably need to read some tutorials on mapping and scriping...oh well, I've got plenty of time until its my go! :D (assuming you will let me join)

BTW if you ARE going to expand this idea to other towns, could I be in a different one? I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I am happy to be in this at all (assuming you will let me join) but I would PREFER to be in a different one...:P
Nice idea. I edited the first post saying you can do that. You can't expand the dimensions of other towns though bc the map connections get all messed up and Littleroot doesn't have a bottom connection so that's why I used it for changing the height. So just put a door on empty buildings in places like Lilycove or wherever. I made the decision I might move my house to Lilycove, Mosdeep, or Sootopolis sometime down the road.

...and the mail idea and same save file idea I junked bc of the save file not working for every1 bc every1 doesn't have VBA as an emulator

and yes you can make a house

I want a spot :)
Okay you're on the list now.

You have to follow the rules. It is a direct disrespect to both someperson
and everyone else who makes a house to just be an arrogant jerk like that.
Exactly lol.

ok my house is the awsome pokemon center

wait nvm. You're not even on the list, wtf? Wait your turn. W/e ig you'll just have to go last then if ur gonna b like that

Last edited:
Back