• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament [Most Missed Aug/Sep '11]

In the end, which side will get the Ultimate Power?

• The Gold Tribe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Kingdom of Tollen.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The Order of Alcantus.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Someone from the Region of Argos.

• No one get's it, nobody wins.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Everyone gets it.

• Someone else gets it.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • There is no Ultimate Power.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
  • Nova the Espeon
    Kingdom of Tollen

"I am sorry Nova… I thought Espeons were…" he blinked, something obviously snapping in the otter's mind as he glanced at her again, "You're one of the blessed! I wondered why the Emperor would send a commoner, especially one not a soldier, to compete in this tournament. Sorry for my excitement, but meeting another reassures me that fate is guiding us here. Sometimes it blesses some Pokemon with different colors to set us apart from our peers because they we are destined for greatness. This is an omen that fate is on our side". His voice was full of excitement. The dark Espeon's uncertain expression was knocked off with a beaming smile. Her indifferent coloration was a good thing? That was surely a surprise to the young pokemon. Studying the Dewott closer, it was soon obvious his fur color was darker than average, her fault for missing it.

"Ah, yes. The Prince used to have a fashion that specially-coloured Pokemon had the best Tollen blood. However, I don't think he used that as a judging matter. I am, too, what the working class entitles as a shiny Pokemon. Not that I don't radiate, which I think I do and strive to do, but perhaps a slight alteration in my blue-blooded family has provided me some...how should I phrase it?...umm, aesthetic differences. Much less, its good though. I think it fits well with fashion," the Duchess added in, Nova letting the words flow through her ears. The Cinccino continued quickly, "Fate, eh? I don't believe it. I dislike not being able to have control of my life. Come now. Let us not waste anymore time. If we were to talk, let's sit for it may rouse looks and it tires me standing."

The noble pokemon flicked her tail in a swish of carefree attitude, "Lead the way, Sir Jinkiro". Standing up, her light fur shook as Lorenzo, the Emolga, sped to the group with a smile. "Though the invitation was not held out to me I would most graciously wish to join you two," he said aloud, motioning to both her and the Duchess, "Especially you miss Nova". The small pokemon eagerly picked up her paw and laid a kiss on it, which slightly startled the Espeon although her sweet smile remained. "Quite the gentleman," she mumbled to herself, the blush on her dark cheeks only slightly noticeable. "Now let us depart shall we?" the Emolga suggested, a slight wink shot back at Nova. Her ears lowered in a shy expression.

-------------------------------

It was night time, the dark atmosphere creeping through the inn. It made Nova's nerves stand on edge, although the alternations between day and night always shook her senses. It was one of the additions to evolving into an Espeon, as well as other side effects which Nova had quickly adjusted to. This one not as much. The Emolga turned, "I would suggest we relax now while we can. After all... pretty soon we won't have time to relax". The electric pokemon was right, as the tournament was only a few hours away. The day was almost gone, after all. How time flew.

Before departing, the Dewott had refused a room, paying extra for more higher-class dorms. He gestured towards Nova, who politely refused, as she was satisfied to have any room at all. She let the minutes pass, and soon the small party of pokemon broke to go elsewhere. Watching the others leave, the black Espeon's gem flashed, Nova's mind pondering with the decision of heading to the lobby or heading to a dorm for rest. Both were equally beneficial. Her aching paws provided an answer.

Nova's split tail easily snatched hold of the knob before shutting the door behind her. It was peacefully quiet in the small room, a comfortable bed laid out all for her. The Espeon couldn't help but leap onto the bed in a sudden burst of pure glee. All her dreams were coming true. Fighting for her kingdom, engaging in chats with nobles...it couldn't get any better. And it surely wasn't going to get worse. Not to mention, if everything kept up, she could come back to the kingdom with the honor and glory she always wished she had. And possibly with the ultimate power.

"The only question is; how to use it," she thought to herself, her alien eyes directing to the light switch, which was flicked off gently with her psychic power. They continued to the door, which the Espeon locked with ease. It was clear to Nova she was required to use the 'ultimate power' to heal the king, but then again, it was the ultimate power. As much as she loved her kingdom, it would be a waste to let such a force be wasted on one pokemon, when so much else could be done. The possibilities were endless. Of course, obtaining the great power would be difficult, but the Espeon was prepared. She'd have to be.

Nova looked around for something interesting, finding nothing but a mere pillow. She grunted, levitating the cushion under her chin as she rested her head. A yawn came out with the words, "What to fight for..."

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Dylan blushed as well when they hugged each other, his eyes full of happiness and relief. Happiness because she was hugging him back, and he was feeling really happy to have a good friend. She was like a sibling to him, a good sister, something he had always wanted. His life wasn't really that amazing either. It was boring. Dull. Without anything to do. But fortunately things were changing lately, especially when the Dark Tournament had started. Dylan was now a lil student, tutored by a Zangoose named Kent Reed, and he has a good friend now - Anna. Bumping into her was like the best thing that had ever happened to him in a long, long time, and Dylan wasn't going to let her go. After all, he hadn't been able to talk to anyone for the past few years. People were either too busy, or too good and fancy to talk to an oddly-colored Buizel with silver fins instead of blue ones.

"Dylan, that's sweet, but I don't know about that. A-Are you sure it would be ok? And why would you want me to anyways?" Anna asked, and Dylan smiled, the hug coming to an end, the two Buizels looking at each other once again. Looking at her, Dylan blushed again. OH COME ON STOP BLUSHING! Dylan scowled at himself, then smiled again, "Everything will be alright, Anna. The bandits won't know that you're here, and Oceania's always wanted to have another child. I'll have a new friend to play with, and we can help each other. It'll be great. And I'm so happy to have a friend like you." Dylan smiled even more, his face even redder, "And...I didn't ask about the eyes because...I think the eyes make you special...and you actually...look very...pretty cute...and beautiful..." Dylan quickly looked away, hiding his strongest blush ever, turning around for a while until his face 'cooled down'.

After that, he turned back and noticed a tad of tiredness in her eyes. Knowing that Kaiser was waiting for him outside, Dylan took her hand and brought her into his room - a little small rectangular room with a little electrical fan, a buizel-sized bed, and a little desk for him to write on. Other than that, there was a little bookshelf and some other small objects. It wasn't much, Dylan knew, but he also knew that it was better than sleeping with a bunch of bandits. "You're sleepy Anna. Rest for now, as I think Kent's calling me." Dylan spoke, then gently pushed her onto his bed, then covered her with a thin blanket, giving her a little warmth and comfort. Closing the curtains, the room was dark, but some sunlight managed to seep in, lighting up the room by just a tad. The bandits couldn't possibly hurt her now. She looks so cute, Dylan thought, smiling.

Smiling, Dylan turned and prepared to leave, "Goodnight Anna. Sweet dreams!"

-Dylan Demetrius

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Replicus Decendas
    Gold Tribe

"I am sorry, Fallax. I'll show you the inn this night around." Kaiser laughed with Replicus.

"You better be, cause I have saved a spot for you, in a comfy little branch!"

He had perfectly mimicked the Kabutops, just as he had expected. Kent was first impressed, then he was full of doubt.

"I don't think that's such a good idea, Fallax. They warned against us getting too nosy. If they have something to hide, we probably will figure it out eventually, but not like this. I don't want to put you in danger." Kent smiled at him. "Besides, we have training we should do. I met this young Buizel who has a lot of promise. I've taken him under my wing as a pupil."

"Ah, alright. I get your argument. Better not get killed before the Tournament, I guess. But we better be on our guard. Those guys look dangerous, if you ask me." Replicus said.

"And also, a Buizel? Really? So that's whom you were visiting! Mind if I pay him a little visit? I can probably teach a few tricks too....... But, before I leave, I need to ask. Who is the Buizel? Somebody you knew?"

Replicus waited for an answer, then left towards the building Kent had come from.

He walked over to find 2 Buizel close together, cuddling.

Replicus gave a wide grin, and and walked over to the couple.

"D'awww. look at 'em 2 Luvdiscs!" He said, with a smile. "I'm sorry I'm interrupting your little talk, but which one of you is Kaiser's apprentice?"

Replicus knew that there must be something special about the Buizel, which is why he had become an apprentice of Kaiser. He took note of both the Buizels appearance and attacks, and it seemed as if the Male one was insanely strong, he was probably the apprentice. But Replicus kept quiet until he heard the Buizels answer.

That's when he noticed something weird about the Buizel. "Wait, what the?! How does he have steel moves?!" He thought. Probably something about the lineage. He would make sure to question him about it later.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Annabell Grace

Oceania? He calls his mom by her name? Anna thought. Then pushed the thoughts away. After all, this was a new region so they probably did things different here. Anna was just glad to find a friend, an actual friend. Someone who liked who for her. Though that was the only way someone could because she had hardly anything to her name. But still, he wanted to be her friend and that was all that mattered. "If I stay," Anna started. Though she didn't know why she said if. Anna was going to stay. "I want to help. I want to help pull my own weight. I'll help your mom with any work."

Anna blushed a deep red when Dylan called her 'pretty' and 'beautiful. And 'special'. He doesn't think my eyes are weird. He thinks they're special. Anna thought happily. Nobody had ever told her that. Any of those, she had grown up thinking her grey eyes were a curse. Something to be ashamed of. But ever since she had met Dylan she was realising that most everything she thought was wrong. That different didn't mean weird or something to be ashamed of. That made the Pokemon special and unique. Anna was staring at the ground, trying to get her blush to go down.

Anna looked up again when her hand was grabbed. Her blush was somewhat gone, her cheeks were still a rosey red indicating that there had been a blush. Anna followed him without question, though she had no other choice, he had her hand. She looked around his room, it looked cozy and lived in. Anna gasped when she was pushed up onto his bed, but said nothing. She didn't want him to leave, but he needed to go see that Zangoose from yesterday. "Good luck, Dylan." Anna said softly, grabbing one of his paws. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." The kiss was a thank you and good luck kiss. Once Dylan was gone, she buried her head in the pillow and her eyes closed slowly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Gold Tribe

"Ah, alright. I get your argument. Better not get killed before the Tournament, I guess. But we better be on our guard. Those guys look dangerous, if you ask me." Replicus said. Kent agreed. There was definitely something...wrong about them.

"And also, a Buizel? Really? So that's whom you were visiting! Mind if I pay him a little visit? I can probably teach a few tricks too....... But, before I leave, I need to ask. Who is the Buizel? Somebody you knew?"

Kent shook his head, then began speaking, his arms resting behind his head on the grass.

"No, not exactly someone I know, but he actually reminds me of an old friend, someone that was apart of the Gold Tribe before you joined, two years ago, in the war against the Order of Neoverse. But I wouldn't go there, I think he's having a little private mom-" Fallax began walking before Kent could finish. Kent shook his head. He closed his eyes and felt the cool breeze rush passed his body, as he wondered how everyone back in the Alpha Alliance was doing. He was sure they were fine. He had left the defenses in the hands of some of the best the Gold Tribe had to offer, veterans and friends alike.

Suddenly, he heard a voice, a voice of someone he didn't expect to hear.

"Hello Kaiser. I came to see if you needed some help."

Kent instantly opened his eyes and shot up, turning to see an old friend. It was Genevieve.

"Lightheart? Lightheart?! Is that you?" Kent got up, examining her. "It is you!" He said, hugging her. "It's great to see you again! I haven't seen you since the last time I visited Neptune's grave. How have you been? And how the heck did you end up over here? Well, nevertheless, it'll be great to be around another familiar face!" Kent said, now smiling brightly. He continued speaking.

"It's interesting, actually. I actually met someone, a young Buizel. He's really quite interesting. Reminds me a lot of Neptune."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve Demetrius
    Gold Tribe

Genevieve watched Replicus run off. An excitable fellow, isn't he? She asked herself. Genevieve remembered now that he was a new recruit for the Gold Tribe. Genevieve hadn't met many Dittos, so their species power were limited knowledge to her. Though, she knew they could transform to any Pokemon that they remembered. Which could be a useful skill in battle.

Genevieve was brought out of her thoughts by hearing Kent. She smiled when he got up and gave her a hug. This was new to her. Genevieve hadn't thought Kent was the type to show emotion physically or emotionally. Sure, he hugged her once before, but that was a comfort hug, for both of them. Because Neptune had just passed away. Genevieve pushed the painful memory away as she hugged him back. At the mention of Neptune her smile faltered a little, but then she smiled widely, matching Kent's. Genevieve had to laugh softly at his a million and one question. Though, it wasn't close to that many. "Yes, its been way too long. I've missed seeing you. I've been doing well. How about yourself? You seem to be doing well. At least you look well. Me? I came here on a boat, same way you did, I'm told. Yes, it will be. Really?" She asked looking at him as she thought. "What do you make of it? Think there could be a possible connection?"

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • "I'm sorry I'm interrupting your little talk, but which one of you is Kaiser's apprentice?" A voice came from behind them, but at that time, Dylan was already in the house, and the voice was ignored.

Dylan was rather sad to leave her in his room like that. He wanted to stay with her, to talk to her, to know more about her, but alas, if he wanted to learn more about fighting, then he had to leave. "Good luck, Dylan." Anna said softly, grabbing one of his paws. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." For once, Dylan didn't hide his blush, and he grinned, making sure she was comfortable by placing the blanket onto her again since it was yanked away. He felt...good, good because of Anna. Good because he knew he had helped a friend in need.

Exiting the house, Dylan headed towards the field outside it, the house and the field surrounded by a large forest. Dylan couldn't see where Kent was, however, and he spotted a Ditto instead, on his lawn. Squinting his eyes and looking into the forest, the Zangoose was nowhere to be seen either. Maybe he walked away for now. Looking at the Ditto, his fighting spirit was back again. Thinking about the voice he heard earlier, this Ditto was probably the one who had said it.

"I'm his apprentice." Dylan spoke, "Wanna fight?"

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • Azar Polterus​

Azar walked quietly down the streets of Abel. Azar's night yesterday was just catching some sleep. Azar knew that today would have to be spent on training. Azar teetered towards a peninsula, where he could train. The Peninsula was unspectacular, a dirt road heading around the Peninsula, which was grassy and has a lighthouse stationed on the tip. Azar started to increase his pace, wanting to get there sooner than later, hoping to get more training time in before the tournament. Azar glanced at the scenery, somewhat happy to escape the dreary City and out into the open land. the calming breeze took Azar's mind off the pressure of the tourney, and allowed him to train in peace. While Azar knew he did not have a size or strength advantage, his cunning and trickery would prove to be an valuable asset. Azar readied a shadow ball, charging his energy before releasing the attack. A Sudowoodo approached Azar, unbeknownst of Azar's deceitful tactics.

" So, I see you're training for the tourney," the Sudowoodo pointed out.

" Why you askin'," Azar snickered.

" Mind I train with you? I'm in the tourney as well," the Sudowoodo asked.

" Sure. One versus one," Azar replied. Perfect, he thought, one less competitor. The Sudowoodo prepared to battle, as did Azar. Sudowoodo sent a kick towards Azar. Azar sent a Dark Pulse right back, sending Sudowoodo flying. Azar leaped over to the fallen Pokemon and began hypnotizing the Sudowoodo. Within minutes, the Sudowoodo was sound asleep. Azar started feeding of the Sudowoodo's dreams, and walked away once the job was done. Azar laugheed in a evil tone, walking away from the tortured Sudowoodo.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Replicus 'Fallax' Decendas
    Gold Tribe

"I'm his apprentice." the Buizel spoke. "Wanna fight?"

"Hehe, energetic little kid, aren't ya?" Replicus said. Almost immediately, he had taken a liking to the kid.

"Sure, a little battle won't do no harm, well, except if I kill you by mistake." Replicus laughed. "But, first why not tell me your name?"

"Anyways, lets begin, shall we?" Replicus said. He transformed into the Grovyle, and immediately launched a Leaf Blade at the tiny Buizel.

"Who was the girl, kid? Was a real cutie, wasn't she? I can see you're in LOOOOVE with her." Replicus said.

Replicus was on his guard. He wasn't going to underestimate this kid at all. Kaiser had said that he reminded him of a person who had been in the War 2 years ago. This kid might be tough.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • "Hehe, energetic little kid, aren't ya? Sure, a little battle won't do no harm, well, except if I kill you by mistake." Replicus laughed. "But, first why not tell me your name?"

Dylan smiled and giggled a little from his reply. It was rather funny, even the 'except if I kill you by mistake' part made him chuckle. Despite that, Dylan had no idea if he was meaning it or not. But since he was in the Gold Tribe, judging by his insignia, and knowing about the apprentice thing, he couldn't be that bad. But still, people said the more people fight the stronger they get, so every fight was an experience for him.

"Anyways, lets begin, shall we? Who was the girl, kid? Was a real cutie, wasn't she? I can see you're in LOOOOVE with her." Replicus said. He transformed into the Grovyle, and immediately launched a Leaf Blade at the tiny Buizel. Grass was normally super-effective to the Buizel, but since he was technically a Water and Steel type, the super effectiveness was diminished. Water attacks were still 'not very effective' against the Grovyle however, and Dylan had to use steel attacks. His silver fins glowing, his hands before him in defensive stance, Dylan swung his arms forward, sending silver crescent-like blades at the opponent.

The blades from both sides clashed together, and the spinning projectiles disappeared in mid air, none of them touching each other. "Yes, she's a cutie. I'm Dylan." the Buizel answered, smirking as he had successfully blocked the leaf blades with his own, but there was no time to lose. Running towards the Grovyle, Dylan leaped into the air, his right fist glowing golden yellow, some star particles surrounding it. Then with one strong Meteor Mash, he punched downwards, onto the Grovyle's body with a large slam as if he was using a punching glove.

-Dylan Demetrius

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • Lorenzo "The Speedster" Aria
    Kingdom of Tollen

Lorenzo landed on a tall clock tower that was overlooking the rest of the town, other than the spire it appeared to be the tallest building around. Lorenzo looked up and saw the sun was slowly approaching the center of the sky. He was sitting on the clock tower and it was about to become midday.

"Oh Arceus damn i..." BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! BONG! Lorenzo was interupted as the clock tower began chiming, throwing him off and nearly deafening him, he didn't have time to think to fly and landed in a water trough.

"PFFFT" Lorenzo spat out the water in his mouth as he splashed out of the water trough.

"Brilliant, absolutely brilliant." Lorenzo said ringing out his ears. He shook himself and became all fluffy.

"Ugggh... well this is much better..." He flew up into the air and let the wind straighten his fur. *Well... at least now I know its midday* Lorenzo thought to himself. *and now we only have twelve hours to prepare for the tournament...*

Lorenzo wondered what his friends were doing... as far as he knew Nova was still at the inn and Shiro and the dutchess had found more "suitable" accomodations. Lorenzo had found this quite snobby, as long as the bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly he was perfecty fine with the establishment, the inn checked both boxes so he didn't know why it wasn't good enough for the other two and worse than that Sir Shiro had not even invited Lorenzo to accompany them the question had been directed at the dutchess and Nova, well if that wasn't the icing on the cake. However Shiro was not all bad, the previous night he had bought him dinner... there was however that terrible couple who insisted that Shiro played his Biwa for them, Lorenzo could remember it exactly...

Lorenzo sat down at the table and ordered some food with the others they had a bit of casual conversation, mostly discussing the dark tournament ahead.

A rich couple, a gardevoir and a gallade to be exact noticed that Shiro had a Biwa and began to plead for him to play it, Shiro refused but the couple was persistant. Lorenzo threatened them and they backed off for about half an hour but they came back and continued to pester Shiro.

In the end Shiro just paid for the meal and the group left without another word.

Lorenzo was quite stunned by the rude behavior exhibited by these pokemon. Interupting a nice meal for their own selfish desires.

His thoughts turned to Zachary he hadn't seen him at the inn probably because he arrived late, Zachary didn't seem the type to complain about poor accomodation so it was the obvious option that he arrived late and awoke early he seemed strong and brave but also quite solitary, to Lorenzo he seemed like the kinda guy who would watch your back, then suddenly, speak of the darkrai, he turned his head to see Zachary flying around the spire.

"I'll leave him to it" Lorenzo said.

He then began to wonder about the dutchess Caitlyn, Lorenzo didn't know much about her other than the fact she was shiny and of nobility other than that she seemed like a nice pokemon, but he couldn't form an opinion on her just yet.

Finnaly he turned his thoughts to Nova, she was a sweet girl as far as he could tell, Lorenzo found her black colouring mysterious, almost alluring. He would like to get to know her better if he could. Was she even awake yet? Other than Lorenzo she was the only one who had stayed at the original inn, that was another reason Lorenzo liked her, she wasn't snobby like the others. He decided he would head back to the inn to see if she was there.

Lorenzo used extreme speed, a move he was gifted with thanks to his unnatural speed, he flew through the air at an incredible pace literally leaving a sonic boom behind him, he arrived at the inn in exactly two minutes.

Lorenzo headed inside the inn and walked over to Novas room, he knocked.

"Ahem... Miss Nova have you awakened yet? It is now roughly a quarter past mid-day and I would hate for you to miss your last day of exploring this beautiful city because you slept in..." Lorenz said, instinctivly using a slight bit of charm.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Gold Tribe

The Buizel deflected Replicus' Leaf Blade. His fins had become silver, charged with steel power.

"Yes, she's a cutie. I'm Dylan." He said.

Replicus smirked, "Well, Dylan, when are you going to make a move on her?" he said.

Dylan ran forward, and jumped, and then tried to use a Meteor Mash from above. Replicus had taken note of his silver fins, and in a split second, he had transformed into Dylan, his fins glowing silver, and easily blocked the attack with his fins.

"Thanks for lending me your body Dylan, I'll be sure to make good use of it," Replicus laughed.

He tried to remember what type a water and steel Pokemon would be weak to. He remembered one Pokemon who was a Water and Steel Pokemon, and that was an Empoleon. He remembered there had been an Empoleon in the Gold Tribe, called Neptune. Neptune had lost his life in the war 2 years, and till today, was being hailed as a hero in the Tribe.

He asked Dylan, "Hey kid, do you know anybody by the name of Neptune?"

Saying this, he thought of the types by which he could get an upper hand. He had Electricity, Fight, and Ground. They could all defeat Dylan easily, and Replicus knew some Pokemon from each.

One half of Replicus wanted to go easy on the kid, while one half told him to fight with all his might. He decided to do the latter, because going easy would not help train the kid anyhow, and there were going to be some formidable foes in the Tournament.

Replicus transformed into a Throh, which was a fight type Pokemon. Replicus ran forward, and attacked Dylan with an accurately aimed Low Kick to the stomach.

"You know what kid? I like you. A lot. How about I teach you along with Kaiser? A few sparring lessons here and there?" Replicus asked.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Replicus smirked, "Well, Dylan, when are you going to make a move on her?" he said, and when Dylan smashed his fist onto 'himself', the Ditto placed his arms together like an X, blocking the attack with his fins, forcing Dylan to jump backwards, retreating to starting point for now. Dylan's eyes narrowed. He was fighting himself, and more. " Thanks for lending me your body Dylan, I'll be sure to make good use of it," He laughed, and Dylan growled. Now he could use HIS body, which was awfully...awkward.

He asked Dylan, "Hey kid, do you know anybody by the name of Neptune?" Dylan's eyes widened like he was in some kind of a trance. Neptune? It sounded really familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had heard of it...or felt it, that is. The name was so far away...but so close to him at the same time...he almost felt...related to this name, this person...this, Neptune guy. But why was he having this strange feeling? Shaking that thought away for now, Dylan stayed focus, ready to battle again but when he was ready, he saw a Throh, probably the Ditto's transformation, and he couldn't evade his fast speed.

The Throh kicked Dylan with a low kick, right at the stomach, sending Dylan tumbling onto the floor, the power of the kick much higher than he had expected. Struggling to get up, Dylan endured the pain. The pain was almost too much to handle, his body all soft and weak after the attack, but he wasn't going to give up yet. Getting up once again and cracking his neck and knuckles, Dylan jumped a little, then spun his body, his tail turning into solid steel, then spun in the air, his two tails slamming onto the Throh's face like a metal plate smashing onto a marshmallow board, the impact sending the Throh flying backwards.

"Yes...but...no....well whatever, who neptune is. What move, you asked me?" Dylan smirked, preparing his next attack, "Well this is my next move!" Landing on the ground, Dylan placed his hands together, and an ice cube formed inside it. Charging the energy, the ice ball grew in size, then launching it in Kamehameha style, Dylan fired a large beam of ice towards his enemy, the sheer cold lowering the temperature by a few degrees...

-Dylan Demetrius

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Replicus Decendas
    Gold Tribe

Dylan was knocked back by Replicus' Low Kick. He flew back, and landed a bit far away. Then the little Buizel got up, and hit Replicus with Iron Tail. The impact caused Replicus to fly back.

The power had been intense. It felt as if somebody had smacked Replicus with a hot iron. He was trying to get up when he saw Dylan launching an Ice Beam towards him. Replicus transformed into an Excadrill, and dug into the ground, but not quickly enough. The Ice Beam hit Replicus, and his tail was frozen in a block of ice.

"AHHH OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW COLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLDCOLD!" Replicus yelled. He dug deeper into the earth, and by feeling vibrations in the ground, he started to target the young Buizel.

He started digging towards him, and then, from right underneath him, attacked him with Dig. The attack sent the Buizel flying straight up in the air, and then, Replicus transformed into a Charizard. He used Flamethrower on him, then flying up, he grabbed Dylan, and prepared Seismic Toss. In midair, Replicus cried, "By the way, my name is Replicus!" Saying this, he smashed Dylan headfirst into the ground.

"I may have gone a bit too far, but I guess that's how he'll learn." Fallax thought.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • When Dylan's vision cleared and the Ice Beam gone, the Buizel knew something was wrong, and he frowned, glancing around. Thinking that the enemy was behind him, Dylan spun around, ready to punch the enemy in the face, but he wasn't there. He was gone, like the wind, and when Dylan felt the vibrating, it was a tad too late. The vibration got stronger, and before Dylan could react or jump out of the way, the ground below him literally split into half, an Excadrill hitting him from below, bringing him airborne for a while, sending him flying into the sky.

Doing some aerial somersaults in the air, Dylan was just recovering from the dig attack, when all of a sudden, he was blasted with a large Flamethrower attack, his whole body trapped in a large pillar of fire, burning Dylan from top to bottom, forcing a large painful scream out of his mouth. Then with one flap of his wings, the Charizard soared into the sky, and took Dylan's hand, preparing his next attack. "By the way, my name is Replicus!" He spoke, then spun around with seismic toss. When the momentum was strong enough, he let go, and smashed Dylan's face onto the ground with a large crunch.

Dylan was lying on the ground, belly facing downwards, his body burned and bruised all of him, his body limp and lifeless. At first there was no movement at all, but after a few seconds of silence, Dylan's eyes opened, the eyes glowing bright blue as if nothing bad had happened to him. But it was not true. He was heavily injured, and he had difficulty moving.

Don't give up. A voice boomed from above, the voice giving him a boost of encouragement. Who was talking to him? Dylan looked into the skies. Nobody was there. But like magic, a small part of his energy had returned to him after the voice's encouragement, and his body was slowly listening to his brain commands once again. Placing his paws onto the ground in push-up motion, Dylan pushed himself upwards, then slowly got onto his feet, his body already blackish because of the ash and burns.

Not giving up. Dylan replied to the voice, whoever he was, and faced the Charizard once again. Lifting his right hand in the air, then pointing his finger at the Charizard, two large water pillars rose from the ground like two dragons dancing around each other, a little like a DNA helix. The two water pillars surrounded the Charizard, then exploded, creating a large water whirlpool around his enemy like a funnel made out of water, the vortex getting smaller and tighter around the fire pokemon. When Dylan clenched his right fist, the whirlpool exploded, blasting the Charizard away from him, sending the enemy flying until his body was slammed onto a tree.

Dylan clenched both of his fists, panting heavily as he stood, his body wobbling from side to side due to his injuries. But after all that, he managed to speak, "Who. Is. Neptune?!"

-Dylan Demetrius

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Gold Tribe

Dylan got back up, and blasted Replicus with Aqua Jet. This time, Replicus didn't have enough time to get out of this one, and was blasted out of the sky. The power was double, due to the fact that he had been in his Charizard form.

He smashed into a tree, breathing heavily. He got back up, and then transformed into Dylan.

"Remember always, Dylan, the biggest enemy here is you yourself." Replicus said. "By the way, amazing attack!"

"Who. Is. Neptune?!" He yelled.

"I'll get back to you on that," Replicus said, and then he readied Meteor Mash, smashing Dylan with his punches. He then hit Dylan with a super powered Iron Tail to the face.

"Hey Dylan, by the way, what do you think about me teaching you?" Replicus cried.

"Also, be sure to impress the little cutie. If you don't do it in time, I'm gonna take her myself!" Replicus laughed.

Years
  • Duchess Caitlyn Charporé
    Kingdom of Tollen

As they were setting off, an Emolga who was familiar to the Duchess rushed up to them. "Though the invitation was not held out to me I would most graciously wish to join you two," he said aloud, motioning graciously in the air, "Especially you miss Nova". The yellow squirrel held the Espeon's paw and planted a kiss on it. Caitlyn stared with amusement while the Emolga flirted. "Now let us depart shall we?" Lorenzo suggested, and a wink was flashed at Nova. Her ears lowered in a shy expression, Caitlyn noticed. Soon, after a long walk, the group from Tollen wandered back to their inn. The Duchess personally felt that the rooms were a tad too claustrophobic and exceptionally boring and dead in the fashion. The Cinccino kindly declined the stay and strolled up to the grandeur hotel slightly further down the street.

She booked her room and was ushered by a very hyped Phanpy who seemed to be awed by her exuding rarefied presence. Caitlyn entered her room and efficiently fiddled a dozen of pristine gold coins and passed it to the Phanpy who greeted his tip with a giggle of joy. She smirked as she closed the door and heaved a sigh of relief once she made her way to the sofa. She closed her eyes for a while, relaxing her body and feet. Peeping for a brief glance, the chinchilla noticed a menu neatly laid on the glass table opposite the sofa she was on. Within minutes, the Duchess had dialed up a scrumptious platter and trolleys pushed by Aipoms went in and then out of her room. She tucked in heartily, munching and chewing vehemently, and occasionally releasing a burp that caused her cheeks to blush even though she was alone. As she used a piece of napkin to wipe her mouth and smooth her fur, Caitlyn gazed out of the window. Then, something bloated out from her windpipe and her mouth stretched out as a yawn freed itself and vanished into the serene night sky.

"I guess it's bedtime." She murmured to herself and then padded over to the adjoining bedroom and a short period of time later, all lights in room 317 was shut off.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Dylan's eyes widened as the Ditto turned into...Dylan. Himself. Dylan was amazed, as they looked exactly the same, even the details were extremely perfect. It was like looking at his reflection, but then, this was real. And it was about to attack. Standing in defensive stance, Dylan growled, knowing that he was getting the upper hand. Not that he was faster or stronger in Buizel form, but because Dylan was getting weak and tired.

"Remember always, Dylan, the biggest enemy here is you yourself." Replicus said, both of his hands glowing bright yellow, "By the way, amazing attack!"

Dylan wasn't planning to say anything about the compliment as Replicus was attacking again. But Dylan knew he was right. The largest and strongest enemy was himself. Replicus charged towards the Buizel, attacking punch after punch after punch with his Meteor Mash, the power incredibly powerful. Despite the strong power, each punch was swift and accurate, not missing his target at all. Knowing his own battle style, Dylan's hand glowed as well, a bright as Replicus's, then lunged forwards as well, punching his enemy with Meteor Mash.

It was like fighting a mirror. Their attack were exactly the same, and every punch was intercepted mid-way by the other punch, none of the punches actually hitting the enemy. Replicus's right fist lunged forwards, Dylan's stomach as its target, and at the same time, Dylan lunged forwards as well, aiming also for his enemy's stomach, both punches clashing together, particles flying everywhere. The punches were getting more and more intense with each hit, the speed getting even faster, approximately two punches per second. Each clash made a large metallic clanking sound, releasing a large number of star-shaped particles, both Buizels covered in yellow light due to the large punching battle. It was absolutely spectacular, the two fighters staring at each other with determined eyes. The only difference - One Buizel was black, bruised and tired. The other was not, and alas, Dylan was slowing down, unable to catch up after a few minutes of punching and blocking with his legs, arms, and tails.

Dylan knew he was going to lose when he couldn't block Replicus's first successful attack. Dylan took it in the stomach, the impact strong enough to knock him out cold, stunning him on the spot for a few seconds, Dylan's face full of pain. "Hey Dylan, by the way, what do you think about me teaching you?" Replicus cried, then spun around, whacking Dylan with his iron tail attack to the face, sending Dylan flying for a few meters. The Injured Buizel tumbled onto the ground, his body a mix of red, black, and some other awful colors. Looking at the sky, his vision blurred, and he couldn't hear anything clearly anymore. He had lost. And it was expected, fighting an experienced Gold Tribe member.

"Also, be sure to impress the little cutie. If you don't do it in time, I'm gonna take her myself!" Replicus laughed, towering over the poor Buizel, and Dylan couldn't even reply anymore. Looking at Replicus the Buizel for one last time, Dylan's eyes closed, and he drifted into unconsciousness....

-Dylan Demetrius

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Replicus Decendas
    Gold Tribe

Throwing punches after punches, Dylan was slowing down. He was getting tired. One punch got through, and Dylan was stunned. Replicus hit him in the face with Iron Tail, and Dylan finally collapsed. He fell down on the ground, unable to stand up.

Replicus managed to crack one final joke before the kid fainted. As soon as Dylan's eyes closed, Replicus' face changed completely. He put a serious look on his face. He transformed into Throh, and picked Dylan up, taking him to Kaiser.

Once he reached near him, he saw Genevieve, an old member of the Gold Tribe with Kaiser. he heard a bit of the conversation between them.

"It's interesting, actually. I actually met someone, a young Buizel. He's really quite interesting. Reminds me a lot of Neptune." Kaiser said.

"What do you make of it? Think there could be a possible connection?" Genevieve said.

"And I seem to have found it." Replicus said, gently placing Dylan on the ground.

"This kid can use knows Steel moves. He remembers a bit about Neptune too. I guess we should question his mother about it." Replicus said.

"Until then, I'm off to have some fun. If you decide to talk to his mother, meet me at his house. Until then, Cheerio!" Replicus winked at Kaiser, then left towards the house.

On the way there, he transformed into Dylan, and walked into his house, and made his way to his room. Inside, he saw a little Buizel sleeping in the kid.

"Its the girl....." Fallax thought. "Time to have some fun!"

He walked over to the girl, and gently nudged her, trying to wake her up.

"Hey, Its me Dylan! I hoped you slept okay!" Replicus said, mimicking Dylan perfectly.

(OOC: Hehe, fun with Dylan's crush xD)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Genevieve Demetrius
    Gold Tribe

Genevieve looked up to see a Throh walking over to them. She looked closer to see that he was carying a badly wounded Buizel. Genevieve got up and walked over to the Buizel as the Throh put him down. She looked up at the Throh, could this be the Ditto she had seen earlier? And what had he done to this Buizel. "What did you do to the po-" Genevieve started to ask, but the Throh left before she could finish. She sighed and looked back at the Buizel. Then glanced back at Kent, wondering what they could do to the Buizel. If he'd wake up himself or did they need to take him to the Pokemon Center, like right now.

Annabella Grace​

Anna's eyes fluttered open as she was nudged awake. She looked up to see Dylan, and smiled smiled. Anna rubbed her eyes softly as she sat up. "That was quick. Did you already meet with the Zangoose? What did he say" Anna asked smiling as she looked up at him. She was happy that he was back, she hadn't cared for being left alone. Even if she was sleeping, and Oceania was out doing something. Actually, Anna hadn't seen Oceania since she helped heal her. She wondered where she was and what was with the smirk on her face.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back