• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
  • thanks man. I'll try XD

Oh yeah, this is a announcment thing i'll be putting on the first post. I'm going to let one more person join since im killing off Labtech X (yay?)
    but im not going to let it be just anyone. just show me your sprites with your info and at the end of the week. or whenever i decide. i'll pick the person i want to join. so its kinda like a contest i guess =.=;

yeah thats all.

Overlord Syrou

He's so cute when he's angry.
    Years
  • Awesomeness, here are my sprites and my chara's Info:

Pokemon Odyssey

Syrou is the recent reincarnation fo the Four Winged Demon. Originally place dupon the planet to defend the Relics of Old, he's been traveling from region to region to hone his Pokemon Battling skills. Rude, obnoxious, and very prideful, Syrou will always be seen either bickering with someone, or trying to intimidate them with his four huge jet black wings. His Pokemon's traits reflect their owner's msotly dark, mysterious, and arrogant types of Pokemon.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • Overlord Syrou said:
    Awesomeness, here are my sprites and my chara's Info:

Pokemon Odyssey

Syrou is the recent reincarnation fo the Four Winged Demon. Originally place dupon the planet to defend the Relics of Old, he's been traveling from region to region to hone his Pokemon Battling skills. Rude, obnoxious, and very prideful, Syrou will always be seen either bickering with someone, or trying to intimidate them with his four huge jet black wings. His Pokemon's traits reflect their owner's msotly dark, mysterious, and arrogant types of Pokemon.
    wow that hair is really cool O_O
    ok, your sprites are going to be hard to beat since i really like them XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Overlord Syrou said:
    Awesomeness, here are my sprites and my chara's Info:

Pokemon Odyssey

hey those r good sprites ^^ i like his hair and decep XD r u gonna make a special death eppy for "the next one" ?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    hey those r good sprites ^^ i like his hair and decep XD r u gonna make a special death eppy for "the next one" ?
    no since Labtech X isnt anyones character im just going to kill him off in a actual one.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • pokexproduction said:
    nice updates!!

wonder what happens next XD
    DS: Im not to sure what you mean...

thanks for the coment ^^

and im not to sure, I'll have to do some comic brain storming XD

Edit: No updates for awhile. maybe a week. or maybe afew days. same goes for exterminators.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Decepticon said:
    DS: Im not to sure what you mean...

thanks for the coment ^^

and im not to sure, I'll have to do some comic brain storming XD

Edit: No updates for awhile. maybe a week. or maybe afew days. same goes for exterminators.

ok den, i can wait :cheeky:

Back