• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Odyssey

Who do you want to die in the War of Regions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    The Comic should never end!!! It should continue with a new plot after TR has been sorted! but, that doesn't look like soon...Goodbye Vash!!! Youre gonna die!

Sheepnut

Banned
    Years
  • Yer I think at episode 100 TR should fall then Ash walks in after oddysey leaves and then all the press rolls in and claim ash the new hero etc. Then Oddysey must defeat ash! Man im so lame.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    YES!!! CELEBRATES! and the spy??? I'll report back on that!
    Im gonna check the previous two eppy's caus i wanna know!

Last edited:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • thanks matt, and he will before the end of the season.

@DS: yeah Kyorge vs Groudon a epic battle maybe Ryan's Rayquaza will have to stop it. maybe not. no promises. and im on the 6th panel.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Decepticon said:
    thanks matt, and he will before the end of the season.

@DS: yeah Kyorge vs Groudon a epic battle maybe Ryan's Rayquaza will have to stop it. maybe not. no promises. and im on the 6th panel.

kool, so your almost done. i dont really care if my rayquaza will stop them or not, its your choice. if you think it would be good to use it in your eppy, than use it.

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Whoo! Two lines! :D "Pallet is destroyed" / "Let's report to Vash, he's in the Enzou Region"

Years
  • Hey great Eppys Decep! ^_^ I wasn't able to sign in and won't be able to either cuz I have my exams going on.... So yeah keep it up and don't kill my Character if I don't reply for the next week....0_o

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    kool, so your almost done. i dont really care if my rayquaza will stop them or not, its your choice. if you think it would be good to use it in your eppy, than use it.
    yeah i was almost done but then i went out to a friends house so i didnt get to finish, i'll finish it tomorrow.

@TPH: Thanks! (Robots in disguise XD)

@Silon: Yeah your slowly getting back in action :P

@pxp: np, thanks for the explanation XD :) (sorry if you dont want me calling you pxp)

@Celebi: oh ok, thanks for the reason, your save then, unless 5 more people vote for you O_O

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    So deception...on your sixth panel on the next one already! Nice work!
    The kyogre vs Groundon battle will be good!
    (Note to self...must stop Kyogre!)

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Can Silon have new Pokémon for the new season? ^^ (Not like much battling happens)

1) Aggron (67)
    2) Kangaskhan (67)
    3) Pidgeot (65)
    4) Gyarados (63)
    5) Onix (59)
    6) Lapras (58)

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
  • (note to self must stop Darren from drowning the elites)I gotta help Chiz before KT destroys him and maybe get sent to another Galaxy to train with a Moltres.Your Newest comics(Ep 53) is the coolest yet.

Back