• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Blacksprite said:
    hmm odd kinda double post there
    yea firfox has some problems with cascading style sheets
    were working on it
    No, IE has some problems with CSS. PLEASE code it properly and not around IE's flaws. Firefox & Safari are displaying it correctly, it's just the code is wrong. Plus, I'm on Mac OS X using Safari anyway, so my selection of browsers is limited.

Last edited:

whitesprite

PTOA Dev Team
    Years
  • No, IE has some problems with CSS. PLEASE code it properly and not around IE's flaws. Firefox & Safari are displaying it correctly, it's just the code is wrong. Plus, I'm on Mac OS X using Safari anyway, so my selection of browsers is limited.

i'll code it when i have time any way i like.

If IE isnt showing the site up properly, the creation software (Industry standard) Macromedia Dreamweaver (a brand new version) must be making it incorrectly... I dont think the industry would trust web development software which codes a site incorrectly, it just doesnt seem right, you know being a web developer as a profession and using sub-standard software which codes websites incorrectly as the software you need to be able to get customers... is it just me, or does that sound wrong?

Well, I have been away for the past few days, so now that I am back, you should be hearing about adding in more sprites soon. Blacksprite will be getting back into coding (he was away too) as well.

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
  • oh my gosh i want to be a part of this.it sounds cooli wanna kno when it comes outo my god, o my godPM me when its finished o my god i can hardly wait. what starter pokemon will we get, and can u get a screen shot of inside the police station pleasehope it comes out soon, if it hasent already, and give me the URL when it does, if it hasent already. o my god

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    whitesprite said:
    If IE isnt showing the site up properly, the creation software (Industry standard) Macromedia Dreamweaver (a brand new version) must be making it incorrectly... I dont think the industry would trust web development software which codes a site incorrectly, it just doesnt seem right, you know being a web developer as a profession and using sub-standard software which codes websites incorrectly as the software you need to be able to get customers... is it just me, or does that sound wrong?
    Well, clearly it has made it wrong. I don't know how you can explain it not working properly in any browser but IE and still say that it's everyone else that's wrong. IE has problems with CSS and require fixes; Firefox, Safari, and all the other browsers implement CSS properly.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • My point is that people should READ THROUGH THREADS before posting things like that..

They wouldn't have to read the whole thread if they'd read the GameDev Rules. No asking to be a beta(alpha) Tester unless the person asks for them.

And this looks very interesting.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • you say IE has problems i mean im all for firefox its the broweser i use but in firefox you cant have the hieght tag in css set to autowhich means it wont adjust the div tags as needed
    and know one said you had to care or even play the game im not forcing you
    i said a while back we had sum proberlems and im working on it

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Blacksprite said:
    you say IE has problems i mean im all for firefox its the broweser i use but in firefox you cant have the hieght tag in css set to autowhich means it wont adjust the div tags as needed
    and know one said you had to care or even play the game im not forcing you
    i said a while back we had sum proberlems and im working on it
    I'm not insulting you at all, I was just informing you of the problems with your site. You're certainly not forcing me to do anything but I was providing constructive criticism.

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    DeathChill said:
    No, IE has some problems with CSS. PLEASE code it properly and not around IE's flaws. Firefox & Safari are displaying it correctly, it's just the code is wrong. Plus, I'm on Mac OS X using Safari anyway, so my selection of browsers is limited.

... I run on macs too. You're browser choices aren't limited. They have firefox and explorer for mac? And i see the site fine in firefox

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Artificial Intelegence
    WEll if you mean the true definition of AI no (well to some degree)
    We call them NPC's or Non-playable characters and yes some (morwe when there is not as many people online but less when heaps of people are online

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2006
    Hey, I'm just looking at this. It looks cool.

How would you be able to control that? (The NPC number)

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    The game looks pretty good!

I have a thing for your NPC situation, though.
    What you could do is make it to where if there are about 5 Players online, then you could make it to where it will produce about 10-20 bots so that you can at least have a challenge and raise Pokemon.

(You would be able to spread them around, but could have a few on the routes being explored the most.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    how about pokemon rainbow the new adventure ? iu mean it does have all the pokemon games right

i would like to test it for you

and one more thing are you going to put the (real) time system back in like they had in gold/silver?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    pokemonmaster81: First, that's 3 posts in a row, you could get in trouble for that. Second, asking to be a tester is not allowed unless specified by the games' maker.
    Third, I thought real time was in all the games?

I'll say this to Blacksprite, keep up the good work!

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Black sprite and geo logic and the rest of the team
    second no it doesnt have all the games in it just the first (its an mmo not a single player game)
    Third day and night read past post i know theres alot try searching this thread for day and night
    but to save you the hassle if it was real time then some people on the other side of the world would play during the day but the game will always be night for the so every 10s is one min

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back