• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    I, like felinoel, have also managed to skim through most of the posts on this thread. And now I have this profile thingy for the sole purpose of me being able to post on this thread.
    Quick question. I can't remember it being mentioned earlier, but will EVs still exist?

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I, like felinoel, have also managed to skim through most of the posts on this thread. And now I have this profile thingy for the sole purpose of me being able to post on this thread.
    Quick question. I can't remember it being mentioned earlier, but will EVs still exist?
    I rememebr it and thats a yes

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Now for my dumb question. Is this going to be like World of Warcraft for Pokemon?
    Depends on what you mean, if you mean will it be an MMO, then yes, if you mean will it be 3D, then no, it is 2D like the games

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2012
    Will you be able to see other players online, and communicate and battle with them. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this whole thing. You said you played Runescape, is it like that?

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Will you be able to see other players online, and communicate and battle with them. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this whole thing. You said you played Runescape, is it like that?
    From what I have read, yes you will be able to see others

Probably more like Runescape Classic

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    yes, you will be able to see other players online, talk with them in a general chat window, and battle with them, thats what i remember
    its not 3d however, its going to be all sprites

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2013
    I love that you r making this game. I would love to help, but i dont know much about this kind of stuff.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    ok i was reading this forum and i got EXTREMELY confused so i had to make an account just to post : ( so whats the site for this game? is it public? if not can i be a tester?

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    ok i was reading this forum and i got EXTREMELY confused so i had to make an account just to post : ( so whats the site for this game? is it public? if not can i be a tester?
    The website for the game became too much of a hassle to keep up and seemed less important than actually making the game, at least until the game gets finished.

As for being a tester, they seem to contradict themselves in stating whether or not they actually want people to speak up if they want to be a tester, but I would have to say it would be hard to test lines of unfinished code

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    The website for the game became too much of a hassle to keep up and seemed less important than actually making the game, at least until the game gets finished.

As for being a tester, they seem to contradict themselves in stating whether or not they actually want people to speak up if they want to be a tester, but I would have to say it would be hard to test lines of unfinished code

Dang it! :O watch this game is gonna be real great and what happened to me is gonna happen to this game, theyre gonna get a glitch in the programming thats impossible to get rid of (I call them Voids) and then theyre gonna have to completely restart and then not gonna want to take the time to redo it all over... thats what happened to my 2 player Zelda game... just keep running at a wall, hold attack button... u just ran thru a wall

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Dang it! :O watch this game is gonna be real great and what happened to me is gonna happen to this game, theyre gonna get a glitch in the programming thats impossible to get rid of (I call them Voids) and then theyre gonna have to completely restart and then not gonna want to take the time to redo it all over... thats what happened to my 2 player Zelda game... just keep running at a wall, hold attack button... u just ran thru a wall
    Ummm, ok, but glitches happen, but this game is mildly based off of the gameboy games, and the glitches found in those games were easily fixed

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
    Years
  • I'm sorry for posting this question as I'm sure that it's been asked more than once, but I didn't feel like reading through a number of pages, and there's no clear indication in the first post or the last page. When is an approximate release date? I don't need a specific date, I was just wondering if there was a possibility of it being finished this year.

felinoel

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I'm sorry for posting this question as I'm sure that it's been asked more than once, but I didn't feel like reading through a number of pages, and there's no clear indication in the first post or the last page. When is an approximate release date? I don't need a specific date, I was just wondering if there was a possibility of it being finished this year.
    I believe it was stated recently it will be finished by the end of this year

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • There´s no release date yet. They HOPE to finnish it soon, but they won´t give any dates, so they don´t have to rush (this would be bad for the game).
    Why don´t you read the first post?? (Everyone should-.-)

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
    Years
  • There´s no release date yet. They HOPE to finnish it soon, but they won´t give any dates, so they don´t have to rush (this would be bad for the game).
    Why don´t you read the first post?? (Everyone should-.-)
    I did read the first post, although not fully. I didn't see any obvious mention of when they were expecting it to be done, but I may have missed it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Hey Black!

Check the PM I sent you please. I think I may be able to help you out with the development of this game if you're still looking for help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back