• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2008
    Hi ^^ i think its a great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idea
    can u pm me when u need someone to test it or when it comes out and ill help with ideas ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    This game sounds awesome. Do i have to download anything else to play the game or would I just have to download the game?

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Wow, This totally rocks, Please keep it up! Oh please, I really would like to play a Pokemon Online Game !! This totally rocks, But may I ask for a beta please xD

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Wow, This totally rocks, Please keep it up! Oh please, I really would like to play a Pokemon Online Game !! This totally rocks, But may I ask for a beta please xD
    Well according to Blaziken Boy everyone asks for it anyways so you can ask for it too I guess, why not?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Nice look to the game

I havent been part of this thread at all, but i just got a look at it and i think it loks so cool, i think you guys have done great so far, i mean how the screenies look... keep up the good work!

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    One Question..?
    WILL YOU PUT OUT A BETA OR SUMFING?
    by golly, I am acting like bidoof always spelling wrong =[

felinoel

The Airbending Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    One Question..?
    WILL YOU PUT OUT A BETA OR SUMFING?
    by golly, I am acting like bidoof always spelling wrong =[
    Yes, I believe a beta will be coming out, although they have numerous people on a list for beta testing...

Golden Shaymin

Taking a short break
    Years
    Awesome!
    I can't wait for it's release
    Do you have to click (to move) and wait for the page to load again or is it like a normal computer game where it's click and move

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Hey you guys need a story plot maker? I could can you earn being a police cause that would be fun.

Forgiven

Sleatford champion 07-08
    Years
    wow it look's good i cant wait as evey one elce is can i ask for the beta

will you choose your starter or wil lu need to pic from the game starter's ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back