• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

Thanks for the comment mate. Yeah the good news keeps comign. Ive been scripting my *** off the last couple of days. And i now have 12new screens for u of the beginning bit were u pick ur pokemon egg. Like wiZdom said he tested the beginning bit for me quickly today so now if i keep up the work i will soon be ready to pass the game onto the beta testers and then do the final touchups wen i get there opinions and then public demo number 1 will be out neways heres the screens i promised;

Newscreens.png

comments please!

Thanks

Waudby.

btw where it says, "examined the objects" it is meant to have the players name there but ididnt put one in. And its the same with the gap in the menu!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Love the latest screenshots. This game looks really really good.
    Hope it turns out well for you and lookfoward to more updates.
    (Also, I love how you post a few screenshots each post ;) )

Waudby

Thanks. I do try to post screenies to keep ppl interested. but it doesnt work very well. Come on ppl post! Well im now tryin to finish the load system. Trying as hard as posible to de-bug the game from any bugs ive spotted. Will soon release to the beta testers. Hopefully will be very soon. If those hu sed they wud test are still interested please post here to let me no. Thanks.

Neway expect some more screens soon.

Waudby

Waudby

If you applied and i said yes then you are in ok? So yeah i will PM all the beta testers a link to download the demo from. These links are to remain secret and not to be given to any1 ok? I want to keep it for the big public release. I have had the thumbs up from an online friend already sayin he liked it and tht nearly everything is excellent. And i would like to start another poll after the demo release but im not sure if i can cos i already done 1, avatar help?

waudby

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    i already become beta tester before this, i pm you for asking to become beta tester and you reply me in April 9th, 2006

Waudby

Then yes u are already a beta tester. Please keep on postin in the thread. To show your support. And if you like please use the banner in my sig to show support to thanks. Well anyways. Doing some graphics work 2day so you can expect some screens for sure lol. Hope to have most of the graphics for the demo completed by 2nite.

wiZdom

Gibslpsg
    Years
  • Yep, I'm that online friend that tested Opal...and aside from a few errors (by few i mean maybe two) it's excellent. Great gameplay and an amazing intro to the story. Have fun with it beta testers...and the rest of the fans on the public release ^^.

Waudby

Quick update on what im currently doing, Ive just finished all the needed graphics so far. Got nearly all the music i need. Im now adding in all the events up until route 3A. So in the demo there will be gameplay up until maybe the 3rd town if i can get the mapping done, if not ill make it up until the 2nd town. WHich is still long enough to get a feel for the game.
    Well ill post screens soon.

Waudby.

Sorry to double post but i have some brilliant news. I JUST SENT OUT MY DEMO TO 2 OF THE BETA TESTERS!!! i still need to send it out to 2 more, Mewtwo of the Darkness and Ethreale, but i need conformation they stil wanna test it if not i will be looking for 2 more betas testers so first come first serve. If you are interested PM me please.

Waudby

Last edited by a moderator:

Waudby

Yeah thanks for all the comments but i would like some more lol :). Well im still waiting to hear from the testers so far on wat they think i no one of them has had trouble already but not due to the game due to his config settings in sphere lol. So thts a relief. lol. Well anyway no new updates today but i think there will be in the some major ones in the next week or so.

Thanks,

Waudby.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    i am the beta tester who test waudby game. i have already find all the problem in the game i believe the game will public release soon. Keep it up waudby!

why your game not the same map like first page screen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Waudby

Because the first screens were shots of kanto as i had none of my maps made at the time, they will feature in the game though but later on. So expect the kanto region back and maybe more at a later date if interest picks up. But thts y so know you no. And btw im now fixing the bugs it actually nearly all done already lol.

Waudby.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    after the demo had fixing the bugs, you will send the demo have fixed and will you add or update any story or something else let me test again ?

Waudby

yes sure you can test agen i will send u an update of the game with the bugs fixed (i hope) lol. I may even add my functions in before if u dont mind waiting slightly longer.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Hey, I'm one of the testers (signed up like page 4 or something), and I still would like to test. Just PM me the link or whatever. Anyway, the screens are looking really great. Keep up the good work.

Waudby

Ok sorry for not gettin back to u sooner but my emails have been really slow so i dont no when to check them lol. Yes i will PM u the link once i am done fixing a few things tht have already been pointed out, as it would be pointless to send u something which i no has problems and no what they are lol.

Waudby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back