• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Opal

How well is this project looking?

• Brilliant

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Good

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Not so good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

i guess it wouldnt hurt. So yeah go for it. The more the merryer. Well i need a list of all the beta testers now, any1 wna save me the effort and go and look hu i sed yes to? lol if not ill just do it.

Waudby

lol i agree. i have the list of betas now, im sorry if i missed any1 but i like the list so far. Is xXkillaXx still a member or was he banned? does anyone know?

Waudby

kk gad some1 knows lol. so as it stands the beta tester list is; A strong trainer, Ethreale, Mewtwo of the Darkness and krazyknux. So theres still one place if any1 wants it then please PM or post here. Well thts my work on Opal done for the day, as it is now, whats finished so far;

messaging system - 99.9% i keep adding lil bits to it.

menu system - 50% the main menu system so far just to add like the summary stuff when the party script is finished.

day/night - 75% still messin around with the different colours

Events for demo - 50% got to do all the niggly bits and just a small section more of major stuff.

Overall time length of story line for demo v1 - approx 10- 15 mins lol, maybe more after a add in all the lil bits. If you check out all the extras in it which ive still to finish it mite boast it up to 20mins, but i did say it will be short thats why im very hesistant to release the demo, cos people mite think its **** from the amount of game time.

cya

Waudby

More and more good news today. Well im glad to say ive finished the intro at long last. Ive changed the options menu slightly. Sorted out some dodgy events, they all now run smoothly up to about 60% through the demo, so now im back to mapping the rest out and event making, fun fun fun. Ummmmm, i also changed the title screen to be more in the center, if u noticed the title and the celebi were off centered. Hooray the demo is finally in sight. Just fixing up a few of the menus that were a bit weird, i have gotten alot done today but mostly just testing. Do people mind on how short the demo is going to be?

Waudby

Well i already have enough beta testers now as notsure has already asked via PM. No updates as of this time, finished my work on the game for a while now, more 2moro maybe. cya.

Waudby

Im glad people dont mind about the length it's good to hear, i just don't want all the comments 'the demo was so short' lol. But its longer than i first expected. but at the rate im going im very sure that the demo should be released on schedual. lol dunno how to spell tht.

Takumi Ito

POKéMON AFICIONADO
    Years
    If you need a trainer spriter I can be of assistance. There's an example of my work (my avatar), but that's a gif; the colours aren't their normal ones and there's an animation effect over the top as well. I can send more examples in a PM. I can do trainers from scratch, I can alter existing sprites and make new versions of existing trainers.

-Takumi the Doomsday Trainer

Waudby

Thanks for the offer, and yes if u could possibly send me a few examples! I'm currently working on a side project of mine, i am planning on making a thread so i hope the fans of this game will check it out. I have changed a few things in Opal but very slightly not enough to tell about really, just some minor events changes.

Waudby

Yh if you could send me a few examples via the old PM. that would be very helpful.

Cheers.
    Waudby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back