• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
  • I'll be good to battle in about 3 - 4 hours :s like I've been saying, I'm in the process of moving and I have mad shit to do today... promise I'll be on later tonight though! ALSO in case you guys didn't know, if you get a Pokemon's affection up to like 3 hearts in Pokemon Amie, that Pokemon gains a boosted amount of exp. in battle! I never knew that until a few days ago, and it's made grinding muchh easier. There's also other benefits such as shrugging off status problems, higher pchance for a crit. hit, etc. Plus neat text and animations in battle... it's a really cool feature lol. Hope this helps someone at least.

danica

water fairy !!
    Years
  • hello everyone! i'm back from my trip (-:
    i can battle anyone who's beaten the second gym badge, but i don't mind waiting if you guys are still at level 20!
    i hope everyone is having a good time! ^^

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • hello everyone! i'm back from my trip (-:
    i can battle anyone who's beaten the second gym badge, but i don't mind waiting if you guys are still at level 20!

Damn I just started grinding not long ago! :( just missed having a battle haha oh well, sweet to have you back hope you enjoyed your camping trip! :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'll be good to battle in about 3 - 4 hours :s like I've been saying, I'm in the process of moving and I have mad **** to do today... promise I'll be on later tonight though! ALSO in case you guys didn't know, if you get a Pokemon's affection up to like 3 hearts in Pokemon Amie, that Pokemon gains a boosted amount of exp. in battle! I never knew that until a few days ago, and it's made grinding muchh easier. There's also other benefits such as shrugging off status problems, higher pchance for a crit. hit, etc. Plus neat text and animations in battle... it's a really cool feature lol. Hope this helps someone at least.

All of the added features in this game such as Pokemon Super Training and Pokemon Amie are really deep into the game play mechanics! They feel incredibly relevant to the overall playing of the game rather than feeling like a tacked on gimmick feature of the game.
    Now that I'm actually seeing how complicated and detailed the features are of this game is honestly getting me even more hyped up for future pokemon games.

I think I may have gotten a special power for one of my pokemon after playing with it a lot in the Pokemon Amie, I recently started noticing that my pokemon now feels "Uneasy" and sort of shudders whenever it is in front of its weakness. I wasn't sure where she picked this up from at first but now that you said Amie grants abilities, I think she might have gotten it from there.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    hello everyone! i'm back from my trip (-:
    I would really like to battle you! I have to grind my main team up one level but it should only take a few minutes. :D

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    hey good match reznick! sorry about my pokemon being a lil overleveled/underleveled (it's funny how we still lost though!) can't wait to battle you again!

Wow! That was an amazing fight! I was seriously super afraid of your Golbat during that whole fight!
    It's totally okay, I didn't mind the slightly over level. :D

Forgot to mention, this is my second win.
    Wins: 2
    Losses: 3

Last edited:

stzy

Years
  • Anyone able to battle right now? I'm good for the rest of the night pretty much. I'll be online, if you see me on PSS challenge me!

Last edited:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Well me being me I fell asleep before I could battle anyone :P Its 9:20pm where I am now and I'll be available to battle anyone who's chilling before the Dynamo Badge with their Pokemon at level 25! :)

stzy

Years
  • Well me being me I fell asleep before I could battle anyone :P Its 9:20pm where I am now and I'll be available to battle anyone who's chilling before the Dynamo Badge with their Pokemon at level 25! :)

I'm good to battle too, but I've got to work 9 - 6 today so I might not be online for awhile. It's only 8 am here and I'm heading out in about 20 minutes, maybe have time to get one battle in though, if you're ready to go ASAP? :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alright so I have just arrived in Mauville City and am just below the level limit so I don't know if I should train a little more, cause I know I'll get more experience in the gym and the battle with Wally.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    So consequently, I'm pretty sick today, so I had to leave work early, but on the bright side... I'm available for battle all day today! So if anyone wants to fight me today, let me know.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I would like to update my party:
    1. Cosplay Pikachu (Zeta)
    2. Alakazam (Gamma)
    3. Taillow (Tau)
    I am also ready to battle for Part 2 of this playthrough!

Last edited:
    Back