• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Perfect Being Delta

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
  • Callie and Jack reminisced over their battle in great detail until they got to Azure City. She had to admit, Jack was pretty good, and the two of them made a terrific duo. They entered the city, and Achilles cooed excitedly at the bright lights.
    "Heh, no wonder you need all these lights. The place is as dark as ever." Jack had said, and Callie nodded. The lights were breath-taking, but nobody else seemed to be interested. The city was strictly business, suits and briefcases. As the two took in the sights, a man rushed into Callie.
    "Hey! Watch it!" He growled, muttering under his breath as he walked away. The friendly atmosphere of Clover certainly didn't reach this far.

The two made their way to the Pokemon Centre, where they handed the Nurse their Pokemon.
    "They'll be right as rain in no time!" She said with a smile, and so Jack and Callie took a seat. Callie sat back and closed her eyes, thinking of the journey ahead. So, find dad, then Cresselia, then somehow make a cure... It all seemed so easy when said like that.
    She shut off the outside world for a moment, deep in thought. Infected; how is it going to affect us?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Jack sighed and closed his eyes. They both had a lot to think about. Jack didn't like this city as much as anyone outside of it would, but they had to keep going. Lyall ought to be here with the police now. Then Jack had an idea. He walked up to the Pokemon Nurse and asked her "Nurse, have you seen any suspicious characters walk around here lately?" "Why, you're a little young to be a detective, no?" she replied. "I'm no detective, i'm just looking for some people." Jack said. "Well, there was this one lad who wore a hood all the time, oh and there was this other person dressed all in black, i don't mean black suits, i mean a black...tightsuit of sorts." replied the Nurse. "Thanks" Jack finished and walked back to Callie. "Callie, i think this Nurse has seen one of the people that took our parents."

Sorry for the short post, i really don't know what else to write.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Audrey caught an envious stare from her brother Jake through the window upstairs. Audrey just ignored it. Audrey aproached a forest. "If I'm right, this leads to Clover City." Audrey said while holding a map. She put the map back in her bag. then, she heard rustleing in the bushes up ahead. Twigs were snapping. Then It jumped out if the bushes and startles Audrey and Sparx so much that they got an inch and a half off of the ground. It was an Eevee. "Allright Sparx, let's do this!" Audrey said with determination. "Go! Sparx!" Sparx jumped onto the ground ready to battle.

"Use Quick Attack!" Sparx hit Eevee and sent him flying into the air.
    "now use Focus Punch!" Sparx charges up and then used Focus Punch to the Eevee. A good hit.
    Now it was Eevee's turn. Eevee used Tackle.
    then Eevee used growl. Sparx closed her ears.
    Then the Eevee struck with Quick attack.
    "Sparx, use leer!" Sparx managed to get Eevee still.
    "Now, finish it with Focus Punch!" Sparx got a critical hit on Eevee.
    "Go, Pokeball!" Audrey shouted. Sparx and Audrey were super excited.
    It wigled and wigled.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • I think I'm gonna wait until this gets a little more active before I post again, Xilfer. There's nothing for us to do until we get more RPers joining in.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Oh right. I wasn't feeling too good when i read your post, so i assumed you'd already caught it. Glad you're getting more active, though.

The ball rolls once
    It rolls twice
    Argh! So close! The Eevee escapes.

Don't forget that Eevees aren't that easy to catch.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • The Eevee broke out from it's pokeball. "Aww dang!" Audrey said. "All right, let's try this again. "Go, Sparx!"

Sparx went back into the battle to catch the Eevee.
    "Sparx, Focus Punch while using Quick Attack!"
    Sparx moved quickly torwards the Eevee while charging up Focus punch for the hit.
    Sparx hit it and sent it into the air.
    "Use quick attack!"
    Sparx jumped up and hit it with Quick Attack into the ground.
    Then the weak Eevee got up and throwed a Quick Attack back at Sparx and it hit good.
    Sparx was getting tired, but was not going to give up. It was it and Audrey's first battle together and they weren't planning on losing.
    "Sparx, use leer!" Sparx used leer to the Eevee and made it distracted.
    "Now use Focus punch!" Sparx hit the Eevee again. A really good hit this time.
    "Go, Pokeball!" Audrey shouted as she through the pokeball and Sparx hit it torwards the Eevee.
    It was wiggling, wiggling, and wiggling some more.
    "C'mon, please... It has to work..." Audrey thought in a small whisper.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Sorry, guys. I think this RP is destined to die.
    I'm dropping out.
    Incase you wanna continue, chef, your Eevee is caught.

Back