• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Piratite[Preview Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    New Map Alert

Hermit Forest:
    Pokemon Piratite[Preview Available]

Had to alter it slightly from it's original state so it could connect properly with Nero Town. I like it though. Simple, but grass-filled forest.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    I can't see the photo....Try re-uploading it. I really wanna see it!

Edit: I can see it now, does that forest lead any where? I don't see anonther way out!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    It should be visible now. I had to delete it real quick because I uploaded an older map by accident.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    On the other post about 1 page back, I saw you picked and evo for clampearl..Do you have a sprite for it yet?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Good sprites take time (plus the person making it's wrist is in a cast at the moment). It'll be a Narwhal of some sort. It'll be revealed when it's ready.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ah, yes... The magic of simplicity is very attractive to the eyes of true (not me) artists. :)
    The map (Hermit Forest) is excellently done! I can see through it that mapping's your main talent in hacking.

I wish you the best of luck! :D

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Another map coming tomorrow. I'm having problems with AdvanceMap 1.9 at the moment. Hoping to figure out what's wrong shortly.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Apparently you are very gifted in mapping blueberry.
    But is there going to be an item near the rocks because there is no other way to the other side without going around the trees.
    So i forgot whats the story going to be in Hermit forest?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    That's where you and the boy run off to hide from the Pirates. The forest use to be a ton of solid trees, but the hermit cleared multiple paths and opened the forest to the others. The lake is said to be home to living lily pads.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Cool.
    Are there going to be custom tiles of those if you make them because lily pads seem peaceful in a lake.
    so the house is to escape from the pirates.
    The story is developing well.
    You obviously know what your doing.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah the story is basically you trying to train so you're strong enough to take on the Pirate Lord and Pirate King (Elite Four and Champion). And you have multiple run-ins with them while training with eight wise people (Gym Leaders). This story was originally a fan fiction I wrote a long time ago.

So yeah. I have to start over unless I can find a way to fix the ROM. No matter what back up I use, the ROM keeps corrupting and I lose all scripts / can't use it on VBA. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Yeah the story is basically you trying to train so you're strong enough to take on the Pirate Lord and Pirate King (Elite Four and Champion). And you have multiple run-ins with them while training with eight wise people (Gym Leaders). This story was originally a fan fiction I wrote a long time ago.

So yeah. I have to start over unless I can find a way to fix the ROM. No matter what back up I use, the ROM keeps corrupting and I lose all scripts / can't use it on VBA. ;_;

Very clever and cool twist, now I'm really looking forward to see the progress on this hack.
    Btw, the map has to few grasstiles we "have" to walk over. (my opinion). It's a pretty good map though.

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Right now I'm trying to create some sprites, using the help from the sites MisterSmeargle gave me :D
    Just by following their steps I've created this lil' fella:

If you want you can use him as a trainer (although he still sucks a lot and is made of parts from other trainers :P);)

I can scan the drawing tomorrow and then I'll post it right away ;)

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah, I had to start over on a new ROM, so the town map looks a little different. Stuff has been rearranged. Currently transferring scripts to the new ROM.

Cool Sprite. Don't really need it though.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
    Yeah, I had to start over on a new ROM, so the town map looks a little different. Stuff has been rearranged. Currently transferring scripts to the new ROM.

Cool Sprite. Don't really need it though.

Didn't you save the maps as .map files in A-Map? If you do that, you can just save the maps in a folder and pull 'em out whenever you need them.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah, I did. wingzro17 inserted my two other maps, but I had already redone Nero Town. I like the new format better, so that one stayed. However, he signed off before sending me the ROM, so I can't take new screenshots until he's online again.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
    Years
    Well, as long as you've got all your maps present (and your scripts would save lots of hassle) this shouldn't set you guys too far back. Can't wait to see what wingzro is able to put up later.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    First draft of one of the Five Pirate Lords*:

*Note, this isn't complete. Credit to Tangerine Fox.

Name: Lana
    Pokemon Specialty: Rock-, Grass- and Ground-Types
    Story:

When Lana was a baby, her parents abandoned her under unusual circumstances in the wilderness of Hoenn. Crying and alone, it seemed her fate was sealed. However, a pack of Mightyena and Poochyena chanced upon her. Feeling pity for the crying human, they grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and took her with them. They raised her, and soon Lana learned the way of the pack. She learned how to hunt, what food one was capable of eating, how to fight, and formed a deep connection with nature. When she was around the age of twelve, a group of humans found her running with the pack. They quickly seized her and brought her back to their home. Intensely angry and betrayed, she acted out repeatedly. However, as the humans took care of her, she slowly calmed down. They began to teach her English and attempted to instill some form of humanity into this wild girl. However, it was difficult to fully suppress her animalistic urges. Then when was around sixteen years old, she flew into a rage and attacked several humans, severely injuring them. Instead of staying with the humans, she quickly fled into the woods and ran as far away as possible.

Eventually she was discovered by Sevaunt, a cunning, charming Pirate. He sensed a great strength in Lana (the name given to her by the humans) and asked for her to come with him. Entranced by his aura, the tamed Lana followed him to his ship. There was she met by three others with an insanely attractive personalities. She was told she held a great power and could possibly become one of the most powerful pirates on the seas. Lana had heard stories from her adopted "family" about pirates and had always wished to have that sort of freedom again. With her three Pokemon, she began to train. However, amongst the five Pirate Lords, she is the weakest on the seas. However, when on solid ground, she is the strongest and most formidable. Using her team of Grass-, Ground-, and Rock-Pokemon, she is a force to be reckoned with.

A more detailed profile will be released at a later date.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back