• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Minding his business, a Salamence glides down too look at the commotion... but only to be hit with a random shot of something... he falls forward. Shaking off the impact, he gets furious and lets loose an Ice Beam attack across the road ahead of the pack of absurb pokemon before regaining his previous altitude. (Haha... That's a rude entry for me...)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Salamence eyes the oncoming Dragon Rage and invokes a Protect shield. A great effort Salamence thinks but Salamence also feels an itch on his back and let out an ear-piercing Roar that blows Chikorita back onto the marathon track without Salamence even noticing. XD

(Oh and I forgot that Salamence can't even LEARN Ice Beam... whoops... was thinking about Dragonite there hehehe... but it makes the RP just more interesting! XP)

Last edited:
    Years
    But Espeon sees Charazard and Teleports the heck outta there! (xD)

Espeon and Swampert end up at the first checkpoint. Torn World.

Now the finish line is at Glitch City, which they have to do the glitch to get there...

So the two frends start to make there way to Glitch City's first step...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Salamence is hit but wait... he has taken no damage?! Salamence's Iron Defense protects him from the attack but then realizes that fighting a fellow Lizard type is a bit wrong... (I dunno... I'm uncreative at the moment... ahhaha...) Salamence decides to aid the Charizard and Chikorita...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back