• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Deoxys,madder than a Angry housewife,comes outta a new portal and fire punches the crap outa chikorita....then he psychoboost and thunderbolts,creating a wierd electronic storm that immobolizes all racers,and sends them into an alternate dimension. there they meet palkia,who spacial rends gengar.....

Detox

Palkia and deoxys team up! palkia swamps the battlefield with surf,while deoxys uses thunderbolt to electrify the water@!

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC: Hahahah... What's with all the legendaries? XD And this race has become more of a battlefield now...

IC:
    Salamence and Gengar are bombarded by the legendary duo that had appeared and are seemingly on the verge of losing along with the other combatants. As the towering electrified wave closed in on Salamence and the others, their hopes of surival was slim. At the moment of the crashing wave, a bright orb of light had shield Salamence and the others from the tsunami. As the waves rolled on past the group, the mysterious light had begun to fade and revealed the legendary Mew within it's protective bubble. Mew looks at the legendary duo with disdain and shame. Mew then decides to join in and combines a various array of abilities to strike the duo. Mew charges in the four different elements for his first attack surrounding his body with it and then unleashed a beam at the duo along with Darkrai and Cyndaquil's dual attack. The beam closes in....

Detox

they use their legendary powers( haha hax) to send them towards the other racers...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • the pikachu jumps onto charizard and uses thunder! charizard falls while everyone cheers.

Years
  • OOC: I swear I've seen that Clip on Myspace, SoraNoHana!

*Although the Flame Wheel Protects Charizard, it Chars the Pokémon on Top: Chikorita who has been Fried by Thunder and now Boiled by Flame Wheel. Chikorita slumps, Paralyzed and then Burned...for the time being*

:t152:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • OOC: You mean that multilockon thingy? I found it there, I think...

Pikachu takes a shortcut and swims through the mud. It is temporarily stuck in the bog, and will remain there for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back