• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Deoxys,already have had teleported before gengar mean looked,waited at glitch city.

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
  • Cyndiquil keeps on running. He sees chikorita and charizard flying towards swampert and espeon and decides to help them.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Errr... is that even possible after a Roar of Time? XDD

Gengar decides to lend the puny... errr... small Cyndaquil a hand... and let him ride on his back... Salamence eyes Gengar and tells him not to drop the Cyndaquil. Gengar only laughs and continues on...

Detox

Deoxys turns all that extra energy into a discharge attack,and he friessalamence through a portal from glitch city.

Years
  • 1 Dragon has been struck! Maintain Caution!

*Charizard avoids the Discharge and Chikorita nearly Loses balance. Gengar drifts low enough to evade the Discharge with Cyndaquil. Before the Portal back to Glitch City closes, Chikorita fires a Razor Leaf and Charizard uses Flamethrower to make the Razor Leaf a Large Salvo of Fiery Leaves*

:t152:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • The Discharge was indeed powerful but it wouldn't stop Salamence. Enraged at the cowardly act of the Deoxys, Salamence fires a Hyper Beam at the Deoxys and ripped the fabric of the portal where the Discharge came from.

Gengar snickers and fires a Shadow Ball that swirled along the Hyper Beam.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • It hits Chikorita and as she faints she uses synthesis to recover and what? Dark void hits gengar. Darkrai enters the race and helps Chikortia. Then....

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • OOC:
    What the? mmight halo... You came out of nowhere... And you can't alter the direction my attack went.... you can only dodge it... And I also didn't attack Chikorita... XDD Are you sure you're reading the post???

Pokehuman

Devoted Trainer
    Years
  • Cyndiquil jumps off gengar's back and lands on a rock. He takes one look at darkrai and starts running.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • OOC:
    What the? mmight halo... You came out of nowhere... And you can't alter the direction my attack went.... you can only dodge it... And I also didn't attack Chikorita... XDD Are you sure you're reading the post???
    Sorry, I think I missed some text
    OK
    Darkrai strives to move forth cyndaquil and rushes at great speed. (Gengar wakes up)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • A random Toodile appears from a long running lake. Though exausted, it is uncomfortably jolly. Totodile hops towards Cyndaquil, Chikorita, & Charizard, and sprays a gentle stream of water on the three to help clean them off, hoping the water was too weak to inflict damage on the Fire Types. Totodile lets out a happy cry, then moves onward.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    And another thunderbolt strikes that poor totodile then from the heavens....it decends.....Arceus the god of pokemon shows his displeasure towards this totdile and zaps it so strong that it wont kill it but it hurts a lolt. He continues to tourture totadile this......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back