• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Ragnarök [Cancelled project - ROM Free to use]

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Ruki,
When will be the first Beta!?
someday. maybe in July
Pokemon Ragnarok. It is a interesting name. I will download it later if there will be a Beta.
Yeah, i ove these name also c:
-------
A quick update, ignore the obvious fails on the scans
qTs59AR.png

A8eMFww.png

zWUtVYl.png

VtJMC9j.png

w4EPF1C.png

2XSldgl.png

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2017
BTW, Ruki, I could also help you for names, if, you have a hard time in finding one.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2017
someday. maybe in July

-------
qTs59AR.png

A8eMFww.png

zWUtVYl.png

VtJMC9j.png

w4EPF1C.png

2XSldgl.png

In your screenies, I kinda like to add something in the corners of your walls, maybe like a frame, liie the line-thingy above your walls.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
hello Ruki....the hack looks amazing and i'm eagerly waiting for it to complete....btw can you tell me about how you added the mega evolution mechanism in the hack please???

Years
It's actually really cool seeing pre-established names and only one option for the protagonist. Makes the characters feel more established. I'm excited for this.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 26, 2016
I LOVED Cyber Sleuth so I'm massively excited for this game! Graphics are so much better than other hacks. I'm kind of struggling to understand where the "Norse" part of the game is :/ but other than that can't wait to see more, we need more hacks with themes as creative as this.

Years
someday. maybe in July

-------

w4EPF1C.png

2XSldgl.png

The battle scene looks incredibly well polished!!

And I also love the colour used, it's subtle and not too vibrant, amazing! :D

Cannot wait for a playable alpha or beta :)

Dr. Seuss

Years
This romhack does have a male protagonist.

I forgot to mention this point, In the beginning it had planned that both players have their own stories, But because I don't have much time and I didn't want to lose the essence of the hack, I decided to leave only the female protagonist, the decision which was the girl the main protagonist was due to the fact that I wanted to do something different, I do not think that this fact is bad, there are many famous games whose protagonist is a girl and a lot of people plays Pokemon hackroms with the female protagonist :v

Years
I forgot to mention this point, In the beginning it had planned that both players have their own stories, But because I don't have much time and I didn't want to lose the essence of the hack, I decided to leave only the female protagonist, the decision which was the girl the main protagonist was due to the fact that I wanted to do something different, I do not think that this fact is bad, there are many famous games whose protagonist is a girl and a lot of people plays Pokemon hackroms with the female protagonist :v

I don't mind only having one choice. I usually play as a male, so it'll be interesting to flip it.

Years

It's really not a big deal actually.. Just wanted some clarification that's all. Still a great game and I would love to play it

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
How long do you think it might take you to finish this hack? im really looking forward to it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 1, 2021
The Digimon character sprites are awesome, I cannot wait for Alpha so I can name the character Sayo.

Dr. Seuss

Years
I'm now trying to insert a real audio in the hack

Set your volume to max, because the quality really sucks, Believe me, isn't a screamer. I need a bit of more practice to insert audio in better quality.

Back