• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
  • Help I cant get through Dynas City...i think its bugged or sumthing

bugged1st.png

But i already have 7 badges :(

bugged2.png

EDIT: Found Out whats wrong :P i didnt finish the event in breakport

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey pplz I know that A LOT of us have a hard time shattering all of Arceus' Plates, as well as trying to catch it. I have a mini guide/tips/hints that will help you shatter all of Arceus' Plates in 7 turns or less. Catching it is a different story, I can only help you make sure that that you have as many poke/great/ultra are any other ball to catch it in.

Shattering The Plates Easily:
    Idk if you guys know this but the Hold Item Choice Band is the perfect item to help shatter Arceus' Plates. However, this is only true if you have one or more pokemon that know any of the following moves: Earthquake, Blizzard, Muddy Water, Surf, or any other move(s) that can hit multiple targets.

Earthquake and Blizzard are bold because I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you give Choice Band to a pokemon that know either of these moves. Only just their super effectiveness against the plates is roughly 10 out of the 17. So if you have a pokemon that one of these 2 moves you and give it Choice Band, the plates that are super effectively hit will shatter in 2 or 3 turns (or less if it is a critical hit). BTW if you're gonna use blizzard, make sure you got elixier (or max) or eteher(or max)

Here is a list of the plates that Earthquake is super effective against:
    Toxic Plate
    Rock Plate
    Flame Plate
    Zap Plate
    Iron Plate

Now for Blizzard:
    Sky Plate
    Toxic Plate
    Insect Plate
    Meadow Plate
    Draco Plate

The the rest of the plates are normal effective with only 3 or 4 not very effective (save for the Sky Plate since Earthquake doesn't affect it and I forget the one for Blizzard). These plates will shatter in 2-4 turns (4 turns [maybe]= for not very effective. 2-3= normal effective.). These do not include critical hits.

The hard part about this is after the barrier around Arceus Shatters, get Arceus to the red zone and keeping your pokemon that knows Blizzard or Earthquake, and your team alive.

Capturing Arceus:
    Okay before you even THINK about going to Raptor Shrine with a couple of Ultra Balls saying "this should be good enough." Okay how should I put this......Oh I know! How about NOT!!!!!! Before you go to Raptor Shrine, use the money you won from beating the Gaia Wings, which was somewhere between $10,000 and $12,000 each. What you should do is buy 10 pokeball 9 times, that way you get 9 premier balls as well as 90 pokeballs, and yes, I mean that you buy pokeballs 9 different times because not only do you get 99 balls for about 18,000, you still have about $40,000 or more. The next things you should buy are Timer Balls, because if you think about it each turn that passes increases capture success rate, and if you're like me, you be facing Arceus for a while. Its up to you, buy as many Timer Balls as you want. And finally Ultra Balls x20 which is $24,000. Now I would just like to say that I hope the people who are saying "but prof. oak gave me a master ball, I don't need to buy all of these." To which I hope that everyone knows that the master ball won't work, it would be to easy to catch then. As well as it was kinda obvious that the master ball wouldn't work against it.

Anywayz, this is the guide that hopefully get you guys an Arceus. Oh, one more thing, If you're saying to yourself "This guy's nuts, you can't catch Arceus in a pokeball, its impossible" and again...no you're wrong I caught Arceus with a pokeball besides, it'll take almost all your pokeballs to catch it, and they're only there if you run out of everything else.

EDIT: If you go to your house and sleep in your bed you will the the person that had Dialga and Palkia at Cave of Destiny

Serious? you actually wasted so much time on it? Pokeball spamming and then timer ball
    Now, guys, I'll teach you all a better way.

1st, get a magneton/magnezone at level 70 (it is enough)
    2nd, make sure he has discharge and thunderwave
    3rd, stock up 10 ultra balls (I used 2 only) and 40 hyper potions
    4th, get any strong pokemon with blizzard (u get tm in snowpoint)

So, send out the blizzard guy, blizzard until the ground+dragon+ flying plate is destroyed. that should be 2 round. If your pokemon hp is low, let him die, if it's high, switch to magneton. The reason here is judgement does "not very effective" damage to magneton. So now, continue to play with your discharge, in 4 more turns all plates are shattered. and once Arceus turns vulnerable, send him a thunderwave. Now just spam ultra balls and you'll catch it in less than 10 catches

well, Let's explain a bit. Each plates takes 4 hit to be destroyed. So as you blizzard 2 times, ground/dragon/flying should be destroyed. Then you send in magneton to discharge 3~4 times, all plates will be shattered, and arceus will be "enraged", that's the time you can give him a thunderwave to INCREASE the catch rate. Woola, it's caught

Some things that you all should know, Status problems increase the catch rate^^ Enjoy your game

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • Serious? you actually wasted so much time on it? Pokeball spamming and then timer ball
    Now, guys, I'll teach you all a better way.

1st, get a magneton/magnezone at level 70 (it is enough)
    2nd, make sure he has discharge and thunderwave
    3rd, stock up 10 ultra balls (I used 2 only) and 40 hyper potions
    4th, get any strong pokemon with blizzard (u get tm in snowpoint)

So, send out the blizzard guy, blizzard until the ground+dragon+ flying plate is destroyed. that should be 2 round. If your pokemon hp is low, let him die, if it's high, switch to magneton. The reason here is judgement does "not very effective" damage to magneton. So now, continue to play with your discharge, in 4 more turns all plates are shattered. and once Arceus turns vulnerable, send him a thunderwave. Now just spam ultra balls and you'll catch it in less than 10 catches

well, Let's explain a bit. Each plates takes 4 hit to be destroyed. So as you blizzard 2 times, ground/dragon/flying should be destroyed. Then you send in magneton to discharge 3~4 times, all plates will be shattered, and arceus will be "enraged", that's the time you can give him a thunderwave to INCREASE the catch rate. Woola, it's caught

Some things that you all should know, Status problems increase the catch rate^^ Enjoy your game
    Nice plan, I was just planning to earthquake spam until the plates were shattered, then kill of the remaining plates with some other attack :P. Then paralyze him, but this is a much better idea xD

Years
  • I discovered it accidentally. I send out my starmie to blizzard that guy twice, and then my starmie died. Then i use my team's main defensive player magnezone seeing arceus's judgement is so dam strong

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Err, ok so running game.exe starts the process (if you check task mangaer) but then it dissappears after a while of nothign showing up then game.exe is gone from the folder. Cna anyone help please?

Gah, god damned vista, I fixed it by running compatibility mode XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Guys:
    a couple or more glitches

1# magnet rise is not working
    2# the swimmer on route 20 beside the 2 boulders will fight with you endlessly as long as you press arrow in front of him
    3# i'm not sure about it, but Choice band seems not working (you can use other attacks, and power is not increase)

A suggestion:
    All Gaia Wings member has a pseudo in their team except Ash. Lance even has 3. May I suggest adding a Tyranitar as Ash's 6th member since he needs one and he's the leader of GW (being the only one having 6th pkmn)

One question:
    Where to get scope lens or Razor Claw?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    Major Problem

Alright, when I go into the communacation center, I go over to my mystery gift, I go to accept it. IT comes up.
    " Mystery Gift Found! , It's a small little metal thing with cool moves! "

I hit accept, Than it freezes, it used to come up.
    " Error in line 2__ " Than something 2 digits, and a bunch of other crap. This was the at the start of the game, so i tryed closing it, still didn't work beat my way up to the seventh badge, tryed it still didn't work.

Help?

:)

Years
  • DEFEATED TORXIA LEAGUE WOOHOO~
    that was freakingly tough....
    6 Pokemon all at level 82, 24 hyper pots , 14 revive, 7 full heals. I Killed'em
    And guess what? At the end of match, I FINISHED my 14 STOCKED revive (never thought i'll use this much)...and ended up, got 5 of my teammates killed, Left my Magnezone with HP at Red Zone~~~~~^^

Years
  • cant seem to get Solarbeam from tm lottery. I only get tm with serial numbers more than 50, solarbeam which is 22 is unavailable

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Anyone knows what the Dark Fragment does?

Edit: Never mind. Thanks to monkeyboi for his walkthrough.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • Hey guys! I gotta question.
    How do you evolve Togepi in Raptor Ex?
    I have one at Lv. 45 who adores me, apparently. Still, it won't evovle into a Togetic.
    Further, how can I evolve Togetic into Togekiss?
    Thanks, dudes.
    P.S- Nice game, OG.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    You evolve it into Togekiss with a Sun Stone and Togepi evolves leveling up while very happy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Just thought I'd mention this as no one's seemed to have found it yet-

Spoiler:

My team if anyone cares :p

Zangoose
    Heracross
    Skarmory
    Dewgong
    Venusaur
    Infernape

Also, sometimes when I go to Floriva Town it's all on fire like when Giratina attacked, and Ash and Steven are standing there but if you try to talk to them nothing happens, like they're statues o_o

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • Your Togepi Evolved?
    Looking at your team that doesn't seem to be correct. Was it your Togetic that evolved because you state that you have a Togekiss and that evolves from a Togetic not a Togepi. Or was it an accident that you put Togekiss and meant Togetic?

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    There is an error in the catching script. Even though the Pokemon's HP is down in the red I can't ever catch anything, no matter what I do. And I'm still on the earlier Routes. Also, your game caused me to damage my laptop, cause I got mad at it and bamped my laptop, on the table.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There is an error in the catching script. Even though the Pokemon's HP is down in the red I can't ever catch anything, no matter what I do. And I'm still on the earlier Routes. Also, your game caused me to damage my laptop, cause I got mad at it and bamped my laptop, on the table.

I doubt that since you are the only one having the problem. Try to catch a weak pokemon after lowering it's hp and after giving it a paralyse

Back