• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Ok since you insisted heres the wuestion. How many regions and how will they be implemented. Also can you show a full map with the locations of each one like hoenn is south of this or north of that. And stuff like that.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Alright. Since "my" Pokemon world are totally different from the others, so the map I show will be different from the real Pokemon World. I'll start make the map and post it soon.

By the way, we still planning to add Jotho ( problaly yes ) into the game so untill now there is 4 region appeared in the game. They are: Torxia, Hoenn, Flanova, Jotho...

Some legendary Pokemon event will appear in Jotho like Lugia, Legendary birds and so on. But we are still planning so I can't give you promise. But, just stay tune!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha no sinnoh. Oh well seems like it was stupid in the first place. But you know it was a good try. LIke sinnohs was the snowpoint temple and and torxias was the grasspoint temple. Hinting to something there but ohwell whats ignored is ingnored. Also I think you might run into a problem with johto. Cause its you world wheres kanto. Aso torxia should be connected to johto through a thin strip of land callled cianwood island.

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    By the way, we still planning to add Jotho ( problaly yes ) into the game so untill now there is 4 region appeared in the game. They are: Torxia, Hoenn, Flanova, Jotho...

You made my day by deciding on implementing Johto!

*gives OG a box of cookies and a large, mocha flavored iced coffee with whipped creme*

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Thanks anyway. By the way, the next update will release when we hitted 775, just few more. Keep posting your comment and ideas! Stay tune~

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Darn!! Six more posts needed!!! I want to see some more OG, your game just keeps looking better and beter!! Oh and YAY!!! you implemented Johto!!

Atomic Reactor

he's just saying it's part of the plans.

im glad to hear it though...
    do you need somebody to map out johto?
    i can probably help you out there.

everything looks and sounds good. keep it up ^_^

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Oh yeah! After discussing with team members, we have decided to implement Jotho! And thanks, Atomic Reactor, that should help a lot! PMed you!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • asome og. its great to hear your implementin a lot into this game. i cant wait to try it out for myself. this game gets better and better each time i look on this thread, cant wait

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    well, he didn't implement johto yet.
    he's just saying it's part of the plans.

I wasn't thanking him for doing it I was thanking him for planning on doing it...

Oh yeah! After discussing with team members, we have decided to implement Jotho! And thanks, Atomic Reactor, that should help a lot! PMed you!

OMG!!!! My week has been made! *gives OG and the Pokemon Raptor team 5 ginormous rooms filled with cookies and 10,000 gallons of mocha flavored iced coffee and 5,000 gallons of whipped creme*

OMG! 775 posts on this thread! Give the info up OG!

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

anyway yeah. it will be cool having johto.
    well, from what it sounds like some of johto.
    cool events though =)
    OG will probably fill us in.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Yeah! Finally 775! The game progressed in a EXTREME HIGH SPEED because of the supports!
    This is the update on the Lucario event!
    newrk4.png

And here's 4 supporting banner I made base on 4 theme: Chaos, Shadow, Time, Space.
    Chaos:
    RaptorChaos.png

Shadow:
    RaptorShadow.png

Space:
    RaptorSpace.png

Time:
    RaptorTime.png

Tell me what you all think of it!
    And, the next hit will on 795 ( Going to break 800 )! I know you all can do it!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've got a question about Chaos sixteeth - on a first post you've said that Team Hunter is formed by Chaos sixteenth, so is Team Hunter only 16 people or it has 16 admins and leaders?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Well, CHAOS SIXTEENTH was lead by 16 trainer. So there is 16 leader and lots of grunt.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I Like Rooms with Regis. im waiting for next update. You read my message which i send you?

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
    Years
  • I haven't been on pokecommunity for awhile, the banners look better than before and the updates of screenshots from the game are looking excellent. Like always, keep up the work. That reminds me to get back to working on my game, lol.

Back