• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    once again a sweet update, have to say i love the cutscence that you include, dont know why lol, they just give the game a nice soort of extra to it . cant wait untill the next update.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Excellent! I love your updates ha! You always post lots of screenshots, it makes the update look cooler. Your story stuff is just flying along. You must be working really hard on this game. It's looking great as ever Omega.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I wonder what the event behind catching Mew would be like. Almost to 795.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The reason that I think Pokemon Raptor is great has to do with a lot of things. Mainly, it is because Omega Groudon does a good job of updating frequently and responding to posts. Each time I visit, it seems like there is more to expect from this hack.
    Oh yeah, the poke device is cool.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Don't you ever heard CHAOS SIXTEENTH before? They are the 16 leaders who lead the whole TEAM HUNTER. And one of the CHAOS SIXTEENTH was the boss for the whole team. Hope this help. Getting to 795 post, keep posting!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • #795 is here. waitin for the update. and asome lucario event. i expected to see that if you were doin the tree of origin lolz

ke14nt

king of Kingz
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2012
    hey guys im new in this thread.. can you pls give me instructions on how to play this game?? thanks in advance..

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Update time! And there is no Mew in the event ( I know quite dissapoint ) but there will be a match between you and Riley!
    newjj9.png

The next update will go on 810. Give you all a hint. "GIRATINA coming soon~"
    Happy to break out 800 post^^

Last edited:

just1n

POKéMON Master
    Years
  • Awsome update and awsome game! I really love it, you've maked me fan of the game :D
    I've only got 1 question: when there is a new demo, can you play with your old savefile of the old demo or do you have to start over?

post nr. 799 :)

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    You can use the old save file but you'll miss something I added. I advice to play all over again^^
    BREAK 800 POST!!! Yay!

Atomic Reactor

can't wait to battle riley =)
    keep up the greast work ^_^

Back