• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ratings: Part 3

Years
  • The 2 weeks gap between XY136 & XY137 was a very long time. XY137 got the rating 3.6.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-13/japan-animation-tv-ranking-october-3-9/.107630

We are at the end of XY series. Pokémon sun and moon (SM) will start very soon. I expect the first episodes of the new SM series to get high ratings compare to the last episodes of XY.

I can understand your assumption about Sun & Moon probably being a ratings improvement, because the new art style seems more kid-friendly. Still don't get what caused XY to have the bad ratings it had, but I remember someone here saying it was the Korrina arc where it started to get bad.

And just in case, first two Sun & Moon episodes (SM001, SM002 since I assume SM will be the new episode number prefix) will be airing on November 17th, which is the day before the games come out outside of Europe.

Back