• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "you sure you are all rigth?" asked Mike. Then Mike asked "I have some medicine and stuff. If you need to warm up then I know CHarizard will be glad to warm you up with it tail flame."

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "Really I don't need help!" Paige said louder but still it was not that loud. She knew what was happening. She sat down and curled up into a ball. Her breathing was way to shallow.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Okay, but remember i offered." said Mike. He then sat down next to CHezni and said "So explain to me. What was that cave? Then in the mountain and when we were lost and that battle i fougth, what was happening" asked Mike

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looked at Paige one more time.

Allicko: "Energy draining, and Pokemon? Would they cause something different to happen?"

He quickly looked to the group.

Allicko: "Ahh! Forgive me. That cave was a Magic-Dead area. All magics and abilities were being drained out of you. That is why I mentioned the energy draining. Paige might have been hit the hardest, but theoretically she should recover in a short time."

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige finds a tree to sit under. She wearily stared at the groups. She was getting sick sure the energy drain did some of this but this was Paige's fault. Paige's eyes glowed red.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike seems to worry when Paige eyes turned red. "I think you better start geting something to protech you incause she attacks." said Mike in a afrid like way with a pokeball in hand.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looks at Paige.

Allicko: "An inner struggle... Of course!"

Neb and Roan both found some shelter.

Allicko: "It's best if I handle this."

Chezni: "Why?"

Allicko: "I've been there. I know how it is to have a battle within yourself... I'll wait and see who wins..."

Chezni nods.

Chezni: "Just don't do anything rash. Remember, she's our friend."

Allicko: "Don't worry. She'll be fine."

Though keeping his distance, Al is the closest one to Paige right now.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke having no idea of what to do "So Paige is figthing beteew her pokemon self and her human self?" asked Mike not knowing if he said it rigth. Mike then said "I don't know much about pokemorths since there are a few where I came from but never got close to one.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Al looked straight at Paige, almost as if he was staring into her soul.

Allicko: "Pokemorph... Half Pokemon... Just like I'm a Half Demon... I know you have moments like this. I won't come near you unless absolutely necessary, so you don't have to hold back."

paige pelletier

Years
    Paige growled defensively "ab! sol sol!!" She said this like she was unsure what to do. She growled has a black aura surrounded her. Her eyes were slightly scared.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko: "Don't be afraid of me. I am here to help you."

Paige is starting to feel somewhat calm. It is as if some sort of weight is being lifted off of her shoulders.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike was just sitting their wondering how Paige is doing. He feels so stupid for offering medicine when she was just going thourgh a hard time. Then MIke stood up and said "I going to walk around for a bit."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko continues to keep some distance between himself and Paige.

Allicko: "You're just struggling within yourself. I can tell that you are battling to maintain your current state of mind. Don't give up. You are strong enough to win."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Allicko looks straight toward Paige.

Allicko: "You are you. Nothing can change that, no matter what happens. There's no need to rush. Just take it one step at a time."

Chezni looks at the group.

Chezni: "Um... Right. Yeah, I got nothing..."

Years
    Paige, you need to include more content in your post.

SBaby, you can improve your RPing by instead of putting who's talking, just make a paragraph with each charecter's actions, words, and thoughts, like this example:

Eclipse looked up at the dim sky, covered in clouds. "Shauni, you liar, you said it'd be clear so we could see tonight's aroura!" She said, slightly annoyed. The large black scyther would like nothing more then to be in a town doing what she did best: killing.

"Okay, fine, I admit, these powers arn't perfect." Eclipse's Dragonair partner said, flicking her tail aginst the ground. suddenly, the glass orbs on her tail and neck glowed, and the clouds above parted, revealing the brilliant colors in the sky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back