• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    "i talking about what happen at Clearern City. the city is ruin." said mike to the group. then charizard pointed to a figure.

"Whats that?" ask a person.

"it looks like a guy. and he looks like he is in an army." said MIke. thinking about the army Crystal told him about.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike: The man in the distance can be seen by everyone at the edge of the city now. A small circular object seems to be coming toward part of the city. Once it gets there, you see a large explosion as people are flung to either side of the area. The rest of the city is now in an uproar.

Paige and Sam: Chezni, Al, Neb, and Roan are slowly making their way to where you are. Al looks at the creature Paige is carrying.

Allicko: "What is she... Paige!!!!!! Get rid of that Red Dragon!!!!!!"

At about that time, a large burst of flames hit part of the encampment, as an earth-shattering roar can be heard. A gigantic version of the creature Paige is holding is now making a beeline toward Paige.

Allicko: "Of course it would be an Ancient Wyrm It couldn't be just an Adult..."

As Al finishes, he draws his Sword and charges. Roan draws his Mace, and Neb draws his two Short Swords. Both of them look at each other.

Neb: "Always Al that blows our cover..."

Roan: "I don't think that is going to matter too much..."

Both of them nod at each other and charge in. Chezni and Crystal both edge closer to the battlefield.

Chezni: "Ok Silfayree. Let's do it!"

Silfayree comes out.

Crystal: "Hummingbud! Let's see some action!"

A Hummingbird with a small budding flower on its back emerges from the Poke-Ball.

<Paige, Sam, Chezni, Crystal, Allicko, Nebulon, and Roan

vs

Mommy Ancient Red Dragon.>

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Paige: The dragon runs to the mother. The mother nods and grins. She shoots another blast of flame at another large section of the camp and flies away.

**You somehow feel enlightened.**

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike: After a few minutes, you can see a swarm of bats flying toward the City. The citizens seem to be preparing a defense now. An individual in a League uniform comes up to you.

"Do you know what those are by any chance?"

He's pointing to the bats.

Years
    mike looks at the guy and can tell he is important and says "well i have no idea what they are but see those guys over there." then mike points to the army then coutinutes saying "they are bad nuse" then mike asked "who are you? and if you a powerful trainer then do you mind helping out and beat these guys up?"

OOC:i most likly won't be posting in the next two days since it is Christmas so don't get worry. i be back sunday or monday the latest.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: I thought so. This will be my last post on this topic until Sunday as well. Ooc)

Paige and Sam: As you get ready to leave, you are surrounded by about twenty soldiers, who are now pointing spears and swords at you. (They are the only survivors from the camp.) One of them speaks.

"Where are you going?"

Another one.

"Yeah! You did this! Don't think you can get away with it!"

Another one is ready to stab you, when a blade can be seen sticking out of his stomach. Al is behind the soldier.

Allicko: "Next!"

Neb jumps on one of the remaining soldiers and backstabs him. Roan slams his mace right down on another soldier's head, crushing his skull.

Neb: "Seventeen to go?"

Roan: "Yep."

(It's now a full-on battle.)

Mike: The people seem to be heeding your words now, as Trainers can be seen sending out their Pokemon. A large group is actually charging head-on toward the Army. Battle sounds can be heard from where you are.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ooc: I decided to check one last time just to make sure. Ooc)

Sam: Yeah, you actually decapitate him. About half of the remaining soldiers are making a beeline toward Chezni, Al, Neb, and Roan. The rest are now attacking.

The ones by you can't seem to hit anything (they have basic swords; your speed is such that you easily dodge them).

Three arrows fly by you from behind. One grazes Paige. And the rest miss completely. Paige has a small scratch on her now.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She smiles as she watches the head roll away. Suddenly, there was a flash, and a girl stood in front of them. She smirks as they look at her in amazement, then turns back into the Espeon, clawing at their ankles and such.

Years
    "Ok guys prepare yourselfs and expect anything" said Mike. then sees the arm charging to them. "everybody whos has Pokemon who knows Earthqauck. on the count of three use it." then mike gets on top of Charizard and says "Ready!" charizard nodded yes then Mike sees the group of Ground types ready and he says "1..2..THREE!!!!"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike: Ooc: Give me a second. When it comes to these things, I actually like to roll to see what happens... Oh yeah, we'll go with the purple dice... Yeah, I play D&D... If I roll a 00 on the dice for the magnitude, the attacking army is dead. Ooc)

Five of the Trainers step forward, each with various Pokemon that have Earthquake. Most of them are Rock-Types. Three of them don't do much with their Earthquakes, but two of them actually manage to do some decent damage. About twenty of the attackers are dead. The person that shot that fireball is dead as well.

The bats are nearing the City now. They will be in range for an attack in one more round.

Sam: You manage to kill another one off of damage. You actually get hit by an arrow this time. It's sticking out of your back left leg. It doesn't do enough to really hurt you too badly thiugh. But you know that the arrows are coming from the cave behind you now.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    She winces slightly as the arrow drives through her leg. Sam manages to pull it out, the wound bleeing slightly. It didn't appear to go too far in. Her eyes widen as the arrows fly towards her, from the cave. She leaps, landing in on a tree branch a couple feet off the ground.

Years
    "ok. we got some." said mike. then sees that they need a little help and then said "this time me and charizard use earthquake then the rest of you guys use earthquake then the ones with elecrtic types use any electic attackes you have. then mike looks at his Manectic and says "you use tunder and lapras use tunderbolt." then mike flying on charizard "use earthquake!!" charizard slam the ground causeing it to shake

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    I suddenly glowed black and a swarm of black mist engulfed three of the soildersthey were screaming in pain............... Paige laughed at them then started attacking more smiling sweetly wile she did it, but when she noticed the arrows she went into the cave.......

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike: Six Earthquakes now... Let's see... Son of a... All of the Soldiers that were on the ground just got destroyed by your Earthquakes. (I rolled a 00.)

OK. Now for the Electric Attacks. Thunderbolt takes out 17 bats. And... 29 fall from Thunder. Let's see... Does the weather change? Oh yeah... You caused a Thunderstorm... Another group of bats are killed by stray lightning.

Sam and Paige: You find a group of six Archers in the cave. They all have crossbows pointed at you. Another can be seen a bit further off. He seems to be dipping a crossbow bolt into some strange liquid. After that, he sets the bolt into the crossbow.

"How are your immune systems?"

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "you better watch yourselfs.......... absol blood is pure darkness......" Paige said a black blood driped from the scratch on her cheek, then she lunged forward to attack them..........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back