• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Realms (Mark II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Sam let out a hiss as she transormed into her girl form. Taking the arrow that was in her leg, she looked at it. It bended without her touching it. "Lets see how you'll like your bones to be snapped," she says, snapping one archer's spine with her mind. She makes a purple forcefield as the arrows shoot at her, and she turns others against their owners. "Not much fun facing a Psycic, is it?"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Sam and Paige: It doesn't take you very long to wipe out the Archers. You do notice that the rift seems to be getting bigger. Actually, it's almost twice the size of that Mother Dragon. (This is a large cave.)

Years
    "is that all of them" said mike. then he looked at the elite dress guy. "you guide the rest of the guys. use earthquakes and electic attacks. i going to look for surviers." then mike looks at Ligthing and Lapras. "back me up you guys." then he flew on Chaizard with his pokemon following him. "maybe i can find a guy that can give me some answers." said Mike to Charizard

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike: You see the bats begin to retreat back to Mount Moon. As you get to the battlefield, you can see a few dead Trainers and dead Pokemon, but most of them seem to have survived. You can also see a bright glow coming from Mount Moon.

Sam and Paige: The rest of the group gets to the cave, as the fight seems to have winded down.

Chezni: "That's not good..."

Allicko: "This is like the rift we came through... It must lead to another world..."

Roan: "Should we see where it goes?"

Neb: "We should see if we can find Mike first... He'd be interested to see this."

Years
    Mike walks around and says "i may have been a great general for these pokemon trianers but i guess some may have died." then he looks at Ligthing and Lapras and says "heres some Full restores. Good job. no return" then they return to their pokeball.

then a guy walks to him and says "excuss me but see that ligth. what is it?"

Mike relize who talking and said "i don't know." then he thougth of Chezni and the others. "but let me leave and see what is it. and maybe i can find a guy who can help our fallen friends in battle" then Mike thougth and said "hopfully i can find Chezni and Neb so he can help the dead. but if i can see them on the way to ligth i will stop to tell them what happen." then he and Charizard flew off

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike: You head to Mount Moon and can clearly see the light coming from a cave in the mountain. It actually seems like the whole cave is lit up.

Paige and Sam: Paige, you put your hand in the light. It seems to disappear into the light. It feels slightly warm, but nothing unusual seems to happen.

Neb: "Maybe just one of us should step into the light, I don't know..."

Chezni: "That may not be a bad idea..."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Mike comes through part of the rift and lands next to the group.

Chezni: "How did you end up in the rift?"

Neb: "Yeah, that's something I'd be interested in hearing..."

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Chezni: "I think this rift connects many other worlds as well. If we go through it together, we will likely be able to avoid being seperated again, but there's no telling where we'll end up. We could very well end up on a foreign world."

Roan: "But that may be the only way to figure out where the origin of this rift is..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back