• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
where i can download the latest beta?..on this page i see only beta 3.22 version

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
have 2 megas. since the creator on 1.4 had a bug when u breed tyranity and ditto u get the mega tyratinar. and also mega ampharos ofc using the mega stone of the old man.
but since i dont us tyranitar on my party i have it on the storage.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
IF ALL OF YOU STILL CONFUSED HERE IS THE WALKTHROUGH OF THIS GAME:
sambidoplang.heck.in/pokemon-resolute-walkthrough-english.xhtml
HOPE THIS HELP..!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
IF ALL OF YOU STILL CONFUSED HERE IS THE WALKTHROUGH OF THIS GAME:
sambidoplang.heck.in/pokemon-resolute-walkthrough-english.xhtml
HOPE THIS HELP..!

Thanks a ton buddy!!!
@1158 I guess the link to walkthrough should be added on first post for convenience or any other walkthrough...

Years
For me, whenever I enter a new city, the music changes but the box with the place's name doesn't appear. This is for the latest version. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
For me, whenever I enter a new city, the music changes but the box with the place's name doesn't appear. This is for the latest version. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Just save the game normally, and the restart the emulator, load your save and that is all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
Hey I just got my 5th badge from cedar city(hometown)..now i want to train at carmine island..so i saved my game at lithopone city & when i use ferry to go to carmine island, the script of elijah,selphy is repeating..is it normal/okay for that script to repeat(though the team mirage script didn't repeat :))..I hope it won't corrupt/hamper my game save file..please do guide me!!!

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
no it is not normal, there are a lot of scripts that are repeating in this game...

This happened to me a week or two ago, no fixes for it I can't get past 4th mission, really dont wanna restart but looks like I'm going to have to.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Game keeps on crashing whenever I try to kill a scyther for some reason. So I can't beat Louis in the basement event

Last edited:

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
what pokemin do you need to catch to obtain the shards to complete the 3rd misdion ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Can someone help, I'm playing this on my phone and it keeps crashing as soon as I enter the last gym in Sylon.

Back