• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I think you should download the fixed version 1.05 instead of the
beta...(not sure about this..)

and also what beta/fixed version are you playing?

i played beta 3.2 and got to the mission where you're supposed to see suicune but i never did so i deleted the beta and downloaded the fixed version 1.05. i dont use cheats or anything.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Hmm.. I've finished 1st region.
And how can I catch Rotom and evolve rotom?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
I'm planning to play the fix version now..

is the back sprite of the 6th gen pokemon been inserted now?
or are they still just rotated??(kinda creepy when battling :))

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
I'm planning to play the fix version now..

is the back sprite of the 6th gen pokemon been inserted now?
or are they still just rotated??(kinda creepy when battling :))
Buddy I have seen the back sprites of Fennekin(& his evolution's) & they were perfect...though I feel that you may have posted this in wrong thread(I guess you're talking about DarkRising2,that hack had back sprite troubles)....

@1158 : Awesome hack buddy..just got my mega rock & anti mega rock (I know how to get them more than once, but I don't want to be a killjoy)

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
i there a way to make Pure use her another team
cause i still fight her with same team

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
where am i able to find larvitar, it doesnt show on the pokedex map properly

you get a pupitar. you can breed it to get larvitar but i think you will obtain a mega tyranitar this in 1.4 fix rom. dunno on 1.5

From where can i get a fire stone???
someone please help my vulpix evolve..:)

Lividi city i suggest you evolve him after he learn all attack on base form.
also this city u can get mega ston from the old man with a lucario next to him is around level 70~80

btw on which lvl kadabra is evolving? because my kadabra is 56lvl and it still doesn't evolve...

mine is around level 54 and is evolved. i think you need drug him or at least. train him with lucky egg on sky castle
i did this when i was using the sky castle bug to re battle every single trainer and evolve every single pokemon

the only one i never evolve was lampent dunno how to evolve him.

----------------------------------------------------------

someone wrote where to get the Shard i can find the post

Teach any pokemon thief max it with pp max on lividi city u can buy it just need one.

go dive and kill Camplerl with thief (ofc your pokemon most not have holding any item so he can held the stole item)
kill relichant for yellow, Campler for green and corsola for red but i have no idea where to find a corsola so i hacked to buy only that shard. no one ever told me where to get corsolas and the good rod.
type red shard pokemon and search it on bulbapedia there tell you what pokemon hold what shard.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Buddy I have seen the back sprites of Fennekin(& his evolution's) & they were perfect...though I feel that you may have posted this in wrong thread(I guess you're talking about DarkRising2,that hack had back sprite troubles)....

@1158 : Awesome hack buddy..just got my mega rock & anti mega rock (I know how to get them
more than once, but I don't want to be a killjoy)

Nah mate im talking about Noivern and Frokie(final evo) i was playing the late beta..
im asking if its fix now in this fixed version

Boltastic

Last pale light in the west.
Years
  • Age 31
  • York
  • Seen Jun 15, 2022
ermm is it bannable to ask for someones saved data?

So I can leave for Tyron?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 9, 2014
i fished the basement part now i havr to find the 3 horse what ever things i dont know where to find them

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
i just finished the tyron elite 4 and went back to the elder for gible and all he says is "do remember what you believe, and follow it"

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
i fished the basement part now i havr to find the 3 horse what ever things i dont know where to find them

Are you talking about the swords of justice??
I think you don't need to find them.. just continue progressing in getting the nxt gym badges the story should go as planned..

Back