• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
ermm is it bannable to ask for someones saved data?

So I can leave for Tyron?

leave Tyron or reach Tyron?

dunno if it's ban-able but i would not mind. but u will think my save is hacked because have around 295 Pokemon caught

but i only have 2 badge at the moment on Tyron. i never try to keep going i where training my pokemons

------------------------------------------------

BTw Any idea how i can evolve Feebas? Lampent? And Budew?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
No I got him, you have to do something else before you can get him. Deeply saddened that you can't get mega garchomp. Was looking forward to that lol

Didn't hav a gibble when the last time i played it sorry XP

how can I go to 2nd region in Resolute?

Finished the league in Sylon after that you will be given a ticket to reach
easter city.. where you can gather coins by completing mission.. and receive
a tyron ticket after completing some missions..

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
where do you go after you catch/defeated heatran?..
elijah says something about pinearoma.. but when i got there..
there's still someone shooting a film.. im using my very old save btw..(beta 3.something..)

and also.. I hav 2 mega pokemon now XD
i hav mega lucario and mega mewtwo y(it was mewtwo X in my other save..)
I'll post some ps later :)
so help me for now??

Years
Having problems with Fairy Type Gym maze (I pushed 3 buttons but can proceed further). If there is a screenshot with solution or someone made a walkthrough - plz post it.

Years
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
Finished the league in Sylon after that you will be given a ticket to reach
easter city.. where you can gather coins by completing mission.. and receive
a tyron ticket after completing some missions..

thanks but I can't finish 3rd mission, can you tell me where are yellow and red shards?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
shards are located in the caves in sylon..
some pokemon hold some shards(dunno what pokemon it is..try GOOGLE)
I searched all caves and all underwater and I found only 1 red and yellow but I need 2 to complete mission... and I know that trapinch is holding green shard but idk which pokemons are holding red and yellow

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
@1158 buddy I would still like to know if certain events are triggered for second time will that affect my gameplay (corrupt my save file coz i need .sav file as I play on my phone as well as on my laptop)???
I have got 8 badges & just finished the sky castle event...
coz I just completed sky castle event & when I caught a rayquaza at sky castle, the events/double battle with grunts at diantus town were repeated when I went back there to go through umber path & catch another legendary pokemon...
Interestingly I had saved before going to sky castle again, & in this save state the events are not triggered again...
SO i'm guessing it has to do something with me catching Rayquaza???
Also I hope these re-triggering of events won't coz any damage to my journey..I don't mind battling them again..but I don't want to get stuck...hope someone would clarify/help...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I searched all caves and all underwater and I found only 1 red and yellow but I need 2 to complete mission... and I know that trapinch is holding green shard but idk which pokemons are holding red and yellow

Shale cave, moss cave, windy cave, and abandoned mine are the caves you need to go to get shards. Plus there is one green shard underwater in either bluish path or Celeste path. That is where I got all my shards.

Years

I think you should seatch better. I found all the shards except for one green in caves.
There are 4 caves with shards: Moss Cave, Windy Path, Shale Tunel and Abandoned Mine.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years

Like i said search some pokemon that holds some shards on the web.. google is your friend here mate

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Hello,I know most people are miles ahead but I AM STUCK I cant understand why
I have played pokemon resolute version for two times till sky castle but every time I
have to start again.The thing is,I use the (Glitch?) of sky castle of rematch with trainers on exit of stairs to train my team ;) but when I defeat saevitia aka ulquiorra esperialis
and credits roll then my save files is erased!!!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!!! I Am not able to play beyond sky castle.

Anyways sorry for the long post

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Hello,I know most people are miles ahead but I AM STUCK I cant understand why
I have played pokemon resolute version for two times till sky castle but every time I
have to start again.The thing is,I use the (Glitch?) of sky castle of rematch with trainers on exit of stairs to train my team ;) but when I defeat saevitia aka ulquiorra esperialis
and credits roll then my save files is erased!!!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!!! I Am not able to play beyond sky castle.

Anyways sorry for the long post

what version are you playing.. and what emulator are you using??

played some beta and fixed version but i never encountered that bug O_O

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
Anyone can say how to evolve pokemons into mega evolution in this hack and please give me location of the 4 keys in sylon acadmey with images pls

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
Anyone can say how to evolve pokemons into mega evolution in this hack and please give me location of the 4 keys in sylon acadmey with images pls

defeat the old man in the lividid city(the one with megalucario..) he will give you megarock and antimega..
and about the keys.. just get the itemfinder in the town(with the gym leader w/ slowking..) and it would be a piece of cake

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
I found that chinchou,corsola and clamperl are holding shards, but I caught them and they didn't had shards...

never really tried that.. but i finished mine just by exploring the caves and surfing uderwater...
so.. maybe you just miss some crack tiles there mate..

Back