• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    defeat the old man in the lividid city(the one with megalucario..) he will give you megarock and antimega..
    and about the keys.. just get the itemfinder in the town(with the gym leader w/ slowking..) and it would be a piece of cake

I have got No1 key and No 4 key with itemfinder and there is no response in every room

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    defeat the old man in the lividid city(the one with megalucario..) he will give you megarock and antimega..
    and about the keys.. just get the itemfinder in the town(with the gym leader w/ slowking..) and it would be a piece of cake

I am in lividity city but i cant find any old MAN

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I have a question. I'm on my way on catching legendaries. And i was about to catch Ho-Oh, i went to mugwort villa then proceed to rainbow path to get the rainbow wing but the two soldiers blocked the road again I think this is is a bug because I'm almost done to all the event on this game. Can you please fix this 1158? And also some of the gym battles are repeating in johto and some tyron events are repeating too.

Years
  • Hello,I know most people are miles ahead but I AM STUCK I cant understand why
    I have played pokemon resolute version for two times till sky castle but every time I
    have to start again.The thing is,I use the (Glitch?) of sky castle of rematch with trainers on exit of stairs to train my team ;) but when I defeat saevitia aka ulquiorra esperialis
    and credits roll then my save files is erased!!!! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!!! I Am not able to play beyond sky castle.

Anyways sorry for the long post

I dont think it's a glitch, it really looks like it was made on purpose.
    You should buy revives and train your team. Earn money can by beating those opponents in sky castle, and of course when you beating them you gaining exp. So just spend some time on training and thats it. That how I beat the Sky Castle.

Years
  • I have quastion of my own.
    How to enter a Pine Tower? I already beat Ice Type gym leader but the guy in front of the tower still blocks the path. I did almost everything that written in a walkthrough (except of receiving a Magma Stone from Steven) so what exactly I need to do to get acces to Pine Tower?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    1158, is there a glitch where flabebe does not evolve because it should evolve at level 19 and i have leveled mine up to level 25 and it hasn't evolved yet? And how to get slyveon?

Last edited:
    Years
  • 1158, is there a glitch where flabebe does not evolve because it should evolve at level 19 and i have leveled mine up to level 25 and it hasn't evolved yet? And how to get slyveon?

Flabebe does evolve, but a little bit later. I know it cause I have a Florges on my team that was eveolved from Floette that evolved from Flabebe.

To get Sylveon you first need to get Eevee-S from Eevee breeder on Spearmint Villa. Than use sun stone to evolve it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Flabebe does evolve, but a little bit later. I know it cause I have a Florges on my team that was eveolved from Floette that evolved from Flabebe.

To get Sylveon you first need to get Eevee-S from Eevee breeder on Spearmint Villa. Than use sun stone to evolve it.
    Thanks i will go get eevee-s now and level up my flabby more. And which one do you think is better slyveon or florges?

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
    Years
  • I dont think it's a glitch, it really looks like it was made on purpose.
    You should buy revives and train your team. Earn money can by beating those opponents in sky castle, and of course when you beating them you gaining exp. So just spend some time on training and thats it. That how I beat the Sky Castle.

He's talking about his savefile that when its finish.. he's save file is gone and has to start over again... and by my guess.. he should download a new clean emerald file..

I have quastion of my own.
    How to enter a Pine Tower? I already beat Ice Type gym leader but the guy in front of the tower still blocks the path. I did almost everything that written in a walkthrough (except of receiving a Magma Stone from Steven) so what exactly I need to do to get acces to Pine Tower?

beat the fairy gym in amberyellow and finished the event in the magma stone to trigger the pine tower quest...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    morrison17, how much later does flabebe evolve cause mine is lvl 80 and still no evolve

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2014
    after i talked to the person in the super market who give us the mission for the shards, i went to the cave to the right and the big rock pokemon thing is blocking it, so the whole script is repeating it self.

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
    Years
  • Where can I find the 2 keys in Sylon Academy?
    I only found 2 keys so far, other 2 nowhere to be found I've checked each room.

Years
  • Thanks i will go get eevee-s now and level up my flabby more. And which one do you think is better slyveon or florges?
    I got both now on my team. Florges is bulky but moveset seems messed up. It's lvl 90 and still has scratch cause doesn't learn anything.
    Sylveon has 2 fairy type attacks, psychic and perish song.

how much later does flabebe evolve cause mine is lvl 80 and still no evolve
    It's probably a glitch, Mine evolved fine at lvl like 25 or so.

beat the fairy gym in amberyellow and finished the event in the magma stone to trigger the pine tower quest...
    Thanks. I thougt that magma stone was needed only for Heatran and not to activate events.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    what version are you playing.. and what emulator are you using??

played some beta and fixed version but i never encountered that bug O_O

I am playing beta 3.28 and the emulator is VisualBoyAdvance.Also is that rebattling of mine for training safe?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    so I found 8 green shards, 4 yellow shards, but only 1 red shard, where is another red shard?

Back