• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Are you guys in need of a spriter?
Welcome to the team

I would need some custom trainer sprites [not to mention Ows for all the new characters] & shadow pokemon. I plan on using these & these for the base of the pokemon.

Update:

I added the new progress on the 1st page from the pre alpha thread. I'm proud to say the main story is finished being hand written so it's ready to be inserted. And after it's scripted we can do other minor scripts & add some other characters. I've already thought of a few; the joker batman, Master Roshi. But lets see how much room is left :)

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I have a question though, why are we going to use so many characters from animes?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I have a question though, why are we going to use so many characters from animes?
what can I say Im an anime junkie XD
But batman isn't an anime it's a cartoon.
Besides I'm thinking of characters from games, tv shows that could be a good fit for the hack. But I'm aiming to use recolors of other trainers from the previous ds games since I got public ones in 64x64.

Ash Ketchum 11

Anyways I'm feeling useless. Your doing all the work.
And btw I met a girl and she happens to be a anime junkie too! But we are 2 years apart...

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I've been reading. Actually lurking lol
Anyways I'm feeling useless. Your doing all the work.
And btw I met a girl and she happens to be a anime junkie too! But we are 2 years apart...

Acturlly, im waiting for the new rom with the tiles. But i know u guys r busy. In the mean time, i got busy that i couldn't do anything or even re learn scripting. But i was working with BlueEon the past few nights so now the male hero sprite is done. Sorry i havnt said anything else since everything would need to be done.

If u want you can do some scripts/ text for like npcs and email them. I can reinsert them when i get the new rom.

:) thats good, isnt it XD at least she is close to your age.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
A joker sprite? This is going to be interesting. :)

I was thinking of the 1 from the batman. Since that 1 looks crazy good. But i can do a poll for which series version to base the sprite off of.

Sorry 4 doble post its a pain to fix it from my phone getting stuck all the time.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Blah
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure if by the new rom with tiles you meant the one I'm working on but if you did don't worry it's coming along, as for the Joker sprite I think you should model it off his look in Batman Arkham City, I know it's not Anime but I thought he looked epic in it

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
I'm not sure if by the new rom with tiles you meant the one I'm working on but if you did don't worry it's coming along, as for the Joker sprite I think you should model it off his look in Batman Arkham City, I know it's not Anime but I thought he looked epic in it

Yeah the 1 you are working on. Well im not the 1 doing the Joker sprite so we will see if he can.

By the way I got permission from BurstX to use his Silver sprite for the hack. Thanks man :)
Silver-117725465

[sorry I tried to copy the image from his deviantart but it wasn't working]
1aK+F4PJ7cBm32CUNiyI2GAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Just wanted to let you guys know I started to script from some youtube vids since they were easier for me to use [don't get me wrong I'll still add the tuts THEFOREVERMAN sent me & will use them later on when I'm more comfortable scripting. I tested this on the old beta. Nothing much just showing off charmander that you get in the beginning of the hack although it's held item will be different [thanks to tayub121 for the shadow charmander]. I will fix it in the new rom since it's keeps popping up after you get it [I know I forgot to add the flag release but at least its working]
wXoASQ6.png

4TIHDfu.png

kJj3LLo.png

I will start working on some more scripts but 1st I need to take a brake & get a job before so I can then go to work and not waste time looking for 1 and spend my time on work & on the hack. That doesn't mean I'm leaving, just going to spend a few hrs a day working on the hack. And wait for SicariusCredo3 so I can just do things once [since the story is done & I need to copy/paste it with what I'm learning. So it should be done faster.

Hope we can get some people/1 who can insert sprites for the hack [trainers, pokemon, ows] so the hack can get done faster.

Ash Ketchum 11

Take your time and pace yourself. Get good sleep-just saying. We will be victorious!
*stands with a sword in the air*
Rofl

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Take your time and pace yourself. Get good sleep-just saying. We will be victorious!
*stands with a sword in the air*
Rofl

Lol i am. Dont worry even though im falling asleep at before 4or 5 am im getting up to eat at 1-4pm. But tonight im going to bed early since i got an interview.

Lol funny. Reminds me of King of the Nerds season2 [ since there was 1 guy who said something similar but did the same thing in almost every ep]. Sorry it just reminded me orf that when i read it.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
A small update, showing off charmander's back sprite & hero's OW's sprites [credit goes to BlueEon for doing the hero spread sheet. Although I will wait to show the male hero in game.].
mgtxKW4.png

eUc2Wyu.png

rUy9GtS.png

j3iIxOJ.png

FbWssDz.png

YLwAh9s.png

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
The Game should really start coming along as soon as i finish the tilesets then :)

Yep :) then itll be almoat done. Also a new beta would be out with more story added. I think 2 more towns worth of story. So it will have the 2 parts ive uploaded some time ago. Then i would like to not have any more betas out until the hack is done. So we can have time to work on it. No need to rush i know everyone is busy with school and what not.

Also I have updated the beta that was uploaded to the 1 i have worked on and has the new stuff from the screen shots.

EDIT:

Like I said I would post, here are 2 beginning scripts I did [& I will fix the text for the story when I insert them. This is just to show what I did, since I tried to script when I wasn't busy before];

This 1 is right when u start the game when you & charmander are almost home [& it explains why you get a charmander instead of charizard]
Spoiler:

Then after this you will battle the 1st shadow pokemon you run into [I plan to use THEFOREVERMAN's battle script he sent me for the battle so credit goes to him, thanks man];

Spoiler:

... Now I'm thinking should I our scripts or leave it as is & use this script for the step the player takes after the battle. Which way do you guys think sounds better?

EDIT 2:
Inserted the scripts & made a few changes to make all the main story work. That means I updated the pre alpha to fix those errors & will be the last time I update it until a new release. Also sorry THEFOREVERMAN but the pokemon battle you sent was for a higher level pokemon that would 1 hit k o the player so I changed it's level and fixed it so it disappears after the battle. I changed the pokemon names to be ALL IN CAPS so in the new alpha I just fixed that.

VaIUAD4.png
MLDdWiP.png

6TcpSKj.png

Last edited:

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Yep :) then itll be almoat done. Also a new beta would be out with more story added. I think 2 more towns worth of story. So it will have the 2 parts ive uploaded some time ago. Then i would like to not have any more betas out until the hack is done. So we can have time to work on it. No need to rush i know everyone is busy with school and what not.

Also I have updated the beta that was uploaded to the 1 i have worked on and has the new stuff from the screen shots.

EDIT:

Like I said I would post, here are 2 beginning scripts I did [& I will fix the text for the story when I insert them. This is just to show what I did, since I tried to script when I wasn't busy before];

This 1 is right when u start the game when you & charmander are almost home [& it explains why you get a charmander instead of charizard]
Spoiler:

Then after this you will battle the 1st shadow pokemon you run into [I plan to use THEFOREVERMAN's battle script he sent me for the battle so credit goes to him, thanks man];

Spoiler:

... Now I'm thinking should I our scripts or leave it as is & use this script for the step the player takes after the battle. Which way do you guys think sounds better?

EDIT 2:
Inserted the scripts & made a few changes to make all the main story work. That means I updated the pre alpha to fix those errors & will be the last time I update it until a new release. Also sorry THEFOREVERMAN but the pokemon battle you sent was for a higher level pokemon that would 1 hit k o the player so I changed it's level and fixed it so it disappears after the battle. I changed the pokemon names to be ALL IN CAPS so in the new alpha I just fixed that.

VaIUAD4.png
MLDdWiP.png

6TcpSKj.png
I have to say, I'm really starting to like the way the story seems to progress. The male player sprite sheet is almost done. Just Surfing and Fishing OW's left. ^_^

Ash Ketchum 11

Hey guys, I want to show you a album I made, I hope it works good. You said you wanted sprites from animes and Such, I used a couple games and then I enhanced a few other things...

https://imgur.com/a/dxYkH

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
The Garchomp Sprite is totally Awesome. I'm against the idea of using characters of anime's/ movies. :/

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hey guys, I want to show you a album I made, I hope it works good. You said you wanted sprites from animes and Such, I used a couple games and then I enhanced a few other things...

https://imgur.com/a/dxYkH

Looks good. Not bad.

The Garchomp Sprite is totally Awesome. I'm against the idea of using characters of anime's/ movies. :/

Well instead of the characters that are already planed on being inserted, since the story is finished, we can use already done characters/ sprite trainers 64x64 from other pokemon games.

Back