• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen today
    Seems like the email I gave u guys made me a Skype account. So lets also stay in contact that way [so far the pc version is free & not working. Im not so sure about the 1 on the phone since I don't want it tracking my every move/phone call I make]. So add me, Im using the name on my email account.

Ash Ketchum 11

The one for the phone works, I have it. I don't have a computer s I wouldn't know.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    I have an andriod and it some what works. I dont see groups though. So im hoping it works for the group messaging.

Ash Ketchum 11

iMessage works for group messaging... I got a app that allows more than one person to chat on it via phone. I need a phone numbers then I'll make it and you'd get all messages from everyone... But idk if you can make a group chat on Skype I don't think you can...

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Thats good. Im not going to add numbers for now incase i get charged.
    I did IMessage. Its named the same thing as this thread. I would post a message in it so u can get it but like i said the android version doesnt have that option right now for me. I think some1 needs to post in it again so i can get it. Unless android cut it out of the recent update.

EDIT:
    why rocketman86 is leaving:
    "rockman86 simple wished to take his own path within ROM Hacking, and has left us with hopes of us succeeding in the future."

bye rocketman86 thanks for the help thus far. Good luck with the future.

EDIT2:
    Ok so I worked on & fixed/finished oak's/Alucard's lab for the beginning of the hack. However I ran into a problem that I don't know how to fix now.

Spoiler:

Anyone know how to fix this? I may make another thread asking for help since you can't enter pallet town.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    So I had to restart the hack from the beginning and am copying the scripts I had made & the story back into a clean rom. This should be the last time I have to restart the hack before the transfer to the new tile set rom. Progress is coming along and is almost finished from what was in the pre alpha. So will finish up the scripts I started the other day and hopefully get the 2nd towns fully done 2mor. Anyways here is a preview, please not Im not finished with it yet:

0Zk6gOJ.png
    WT2u2Oc.png

WmbR7Rk.png

credit to the 64x64 gen 6 thread for the gen 6 pokemon.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Looks like things are coming along nicely!

Yeah but i ran into a problem with the prof oak script that is in the lab. I made a thread asking how to fix it be4 inserting it. That would be the last script from the old beta then new ones can finally be inserted.

Also will think of the other 3 starters to add besides gen 6.

Years
  • K.
    Some im thinking for the starters; all 3 gen 6 starters torchic, snivy & oshawat (sorry if its spelled wrong dang phone keyboard).

People would like the 3 gen 6 starters so they are good, i like the Torchic so no complaint there, as for the other two they should be more varied, not from the same region, mabye something like oshawot and chikorita

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    People would like the 3 gen 6 starters so they are good, i like the Torchic so no complaint there, as for the other two they should be more varied, not from the same region, mabye something like oshawot and chikorita

That does sound better. Since it covers all gens :)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Not all gens, 1 and 4 would have to be in game events, like an egg or gift after beating the leauge
    my mistake I forgot some others. I was planning on doing that. But will see later what to add in instead of replacing. I plan on doing both to have more pokem. The ones that will be added by extended the dex is x/y legendarys & mega evolutions. but need 2 see how much room we have to do that. if not then some other pokemon will be placed.

Years
  • my mistake I forgot some others. I was planning on doing that. But will see later what to add in instead of replacing. I plan on doing both to have more pokem. The ones that will be added by extended the dex is x/y legendarys & mega evolutions. but need 2 see how much room we have to do that. if not then some other pokemon will be placed.

So, just wing it with the pokemon basically?

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • So, just wing it with the pokemon basically?

Well, not exactly (I'll be handling most of the Pokemon stuff btw). The thing is, anything that we want to be able to catch in the grass/water/etc needs to be replaced in the 386 Pokemon that are already in the game. I can add more Pokemon to the ROM, but they can only be caught via an encounter script, give Pokemon script, or some other method. As for megas, I have no idea how that whole system is going to work. But that should shed some light on the Pokemon stuff.

As for starters, how many are we including for the first choice?

Also, if it's not too much to ask, I was curious about how much longer until we see some of the new tileset inserted? :)

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, not exactly (I'll be handling most of the Pokemon stuff btw). The thing is, anything that we want to be able to catch in the grass/water/etc needs to be replaced in the 386 Pokemon that are already in the game. I can add more Pokemon to the ROM, but they can only be caught via an encounter script, give Pokemon script, or some other method. As for megas, I have no idea how that whole system is going to work. But that should shed some light on the Pokemon stuff.

As for starters, how many are we including for the first choice?

Also, if it's not too much to ask, I was curious about how much longer until we see some of the new tileset inserted? :)
    thanks man. Yeah mostly they will be given to the player by people or found though out the game in pokeballs, also they will be caught via encounter scripts.

I was thinking the mega can be evolved through an item & another item to remove the mega form.

In Alucard's Lab the player can choose from 6.

Well SicariusCredo3 is in the group who has exams [he told me before] so hopefully some time after that.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • thanks man. Yeah mostly they will be given to the player by people or found though out the game in pokeballs, also they will be caught via encounter scripts.

I was thinking the mega can be evolved through an item & another item to remove the mega form.

In Alucard's Lab the player can choose from 6.

Well SicariusCredo3 is in the group who has exams [he told me before] so hopefully some time after that.

Alright, cool! Just keep me posted.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen today
    Alright, cool! Just keep me posted.
    np.
    I finally got the 1st script right on route 1 now it happens instantly without having to step on the next tile. now route 1 is done. I still cant finish the lab script since the error I had so I'll move on to the next script for now to finish town 2.

lqTohdR.png

Ash Ketchum 11

I just read up on the latest, and I think we should take out the weakest starters and such. Any thing with below 450 BST should be not usually since it would be to hard to use and fight with. If you can't find the base stats, tell me the pokemon and I can get them really fast.

Back