• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

Ash Ketchum 11

But then again, "some "dark" things look weird"
Think about.... A goth or something from highschool lol

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
But then again, "some "dark" things look weird"
Think about.... A goth or something from highschool lol

Lol so true.

" goths hate everything, needs to smoke & drink coffee. Vamp are just posers". XD. Gota love south park :D

Will test to see how they look in the game.

Ash Ketchum 11

Lol. I still don't understand why weak people "need" coffee and cigarettes. >_>
It's terrible.

Ash Ketchum 11

Funny story: my mom put on South Park when I was little thinking it was a cartoon

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
XD

Btw im going to make a skype account later 2night & add u guys.

Years
Short Autobiography: Well, honestly there isn't much for me to tell. I am just an average beginner to ROM Hacking, just looking to put my skills to use.
Past experience: I have no past experience, as I am new to scripting.
Skills: Scripting
Experience example(s): I can't post links, but if I get accepted and you add me on skype, I can link you too some examples of my scripting.
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4 hours / Eastern Daylight Time
Availability: Monday-Friday (4:15-10PM) But I am most active on the weekends.
Contact Information: you can skype me, but just private message me for it is all I ask. There is also here on PokeCommunity. :)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Short Autobiography: Well, honestly there isn't much for me to tell. I am just an average beginner to ROM Hacking, just looking to put my skills to use.
Past experience: I have no past experience, as I am new to scripting.
Skills: Scripting
Experience example(s): I can't post links, but if I get accepted and you add me on skype, I can link you too some examples of my scripting.
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -4 hours / Eastern Daylight Time
Availability: Monday-Friday (4:15-10PM) But I am most active on the weekends.
Contact Information: you can skype me, but just private message me for it is all I ask. There is also here on PokeCommunity. :)
sure man. But before I officially add you, can you pm me some samples to see so I get an idea of the work u can do.

I just checked skype on my phone & read it before I installed it. Turns out for me it's not free & it would access to me & more info I don't want it to have. So I'm not going to make an account. Sorry. I didn't know it would take all my personal info, location, phone #s & other more personal info I don't want out there. Sorry again. I can send u my email so when my pm box gets filled up, you can send me all the work with me having to worry if I accidentally deleted it or not.

Ash Ketchum 11

It only needs a email and a name, make a fake one and fake stuff. Your info isn't shared with anyone except the people you add.

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Guys, my exams have started, and I've halted on making sprites. I'll continue after my exams, don't fret. :)

Ash Ketchum 11

I'm off n three weeks, your not the only one. Good luck!

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Short Autobiography: Been doing some casual hack work for a year or two. No big projects though.
Past experience: I do a lot of pokemon edits and save edits. I am familiar with map/sprite editing, but haven't done as much in those areas. I can also write basic scripts.
Skills: Basic scripting, pokemon data editing, map editing using advancemap, basic sprite inserting/editing
Experience example(s): attached
Time Zone: EST
Availability: A few hours everyday
Contact Information: Email, PM works too

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
Brofist. Good luck to you too. My finals last two weeks only. :3

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
It only needs a email and a name, make a fake one and fake stuff. Your info isn't shared with anyone except the people you add.
Thats not what it says when u install it on a phone.

Guys, my exams have started, and I've halted on making sprites. I'll continue after my exams, don't fret. :)
Np take your time school comes 1st. Good luck.
I'm off n three weeks, your not the only one. Good luck!
Ggod luck 2.
Short Autobiography: Been doing some casual hack work for a year or two. No big projects though.
Past experience: I do a lot of pokemon edits and save edits. I am familiar with map/sprite editing, but haven't done as much in those areas. I can also write basic scripts.
Skills: Basic scripting, pokemon data editing, map editing using advancemap, basic sprite inserting/editing
Experience example(s): attached
Time Zone: EST
Availability: A few hours everyday
Contact Information: Email, PM works too
Nice. Welcome 2 the team. Looks like we r in the same time zone Xd
Brofist. Good luck to you too. My finals last two weeks only. :3
Good luck
O.o mine last 3 days, and I'm in a really hard school.

Good luck. Boy ami glad i finished uni last year. At least u r almost finished (r u?).

Saw a video just now. Dam lets hope the FCC doesnt pass the new bill soon. Or we would all be s#@`ed. If u dont know what im talking about let me know & ill share the 2 youtube vids that the guy explaines them.

Ash Ketchum 11

Yeah, share the vids... I don't keep up with politics, I hate them. I'm a junior. I got 1 more year of school.

Back