• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh thanks EV

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Haha, it has a sprite, but at the time of that Beta Release, the sprite was a bit glitchy, that is probably why he took a picture of it in a ball.
    I beleive I fixed that by now though.
    :)

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Awesome hack i defintly like the fact that you can steal trainers pokemon cause its evil and sneaky and i wonder what other pokemon we can steal in the beta well good with the hack.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    As far as I know, you only steal one trainers Pokemon, and thats Houndour from the Police Officer :/

It really takes the mold off of traditional Pokemon games

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    As far as I know, you only steal one trainers Pokemon, and thats Houndour from the Police Officer :/

It really takes the mold off of traditional Pokemon games

Yeah, you won't be able to throw pokeballs at your enemy's pokemon in battle, but there may be more pokemon that you steal later in the game.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    A Houndour is a good PKMN to start with. So let's just leave it as is...

Btw.., I am kinda losing patience of waiting.., but, oh well... Just take your time, EV (not Eevee, ok..? :D)...

I wish you the best of luck and always take it nice and easy. And, slowly, but surely...

As always.., DJG... ;)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Trust me, It'll we worth the wait...

The Beta Testers Demo had a lot of bugs, but we've made progress, so I know for a fact how good the public beta will be.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Well.., if ya put it that way, then, okay! ^^
    I wonder what would be our reactions after you release it. ^^
    Oh, I'm so excited. Anyways, forgive me for asking, but there are shadow PKMNs here, right..? I hope it would still be in the game! I wanna catch that Dark Vulpix! :D

Oh well... Wishing you the best of luck! ;)

... As always, DJG...

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Interesting, can't wait.
    I am just curious do you ever get upgraded to an Executive or an Admin or do you just stay a grunt for the whole game?
    Is this game gonna feature any of the anime exclusive Rockets like Annie and Oakley? Or even some of the manga exculsive Rockets like Mask of Ice (Pryce's dark side).
    Cause 1 mission could be busting Annie and Oaklet out of jail or some reason...

Last edited:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I am just curious do you ever get upgraded to an Executive or an Admin or do you just stay a grunt for the whole game?
    We've had some ideas concerning some sort of rewards/upgrade system, but nothing is final yet

Is this game gonna feature any of the anime exclusive Rockets like Annie and Oakley? Or even some of the manga exculsive Rockets like Mask of Ice (Pryce's dark side).
    Maybe, maybe not. Don't wanna reveal to much info and spoil it :P

Cause 1 mission could be busting Annie and Oaklet out of jail or some reason...
    We have most of our missions planned. That probably won't be included, but something similar has been planned

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Once this hack is released and all the bugs are fixed, man, People will adore this game.
    It has such a good storyline, and the text will overwhelm you. If The public beta was that good, imagine the full game! Wish you luck,
    -cooley

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    YES! Finally, less bugs! I like this hack, but I don't like bugs.

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    I really hope this hack never dies, its by far the best and most original hack ever. The hack itself deserves to be finished much like liquid ocean or shiny gold. I honestly cannot wait to play this hack because the whole storyline will be completely different, you will never know what to expect at every turn in the game which in all honesty no other hack has really. Most hacks go by the just of all pokemon games but this one is just genius. I think you may start a trend and we will see more hacks like this but I really dont want that to happen as this is original so should stay original and be the only one.

I wish the whole team good luck with the bugs and with the rest of the hack...kudos to you all!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I really hope this hack never dies, its by far the best and most original hack ever. The hack itself deserves to be finished much like liquid ocean or shiny gold. I honestly cannot wait to play this hack because the whole storyline will be completely different, you will never know what to expect at every turn in the game which in all honesty no other hack has really. Most hacks go by the just of all pokemon games but this one is just genius. I think you may start a trend and we will see more hacks like this but I really dont want that to happen as this is original so should stay original and be the only one.

I wish the whole team good luck with the bugs and with the rest of the hack...kudos to you all!
    I totally agree with you. At first I thought that this hack was just a boring Team Rocket hack that there are some new scripts and you play as a Team Rocket member, but I end up actually reading the thread and now I'm part of the staff. I'm really happy that I had the time to read this, because I would miss out if I didn't!

Now I guess to copy more of your post, Mew... Kudos to us all! XD

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years

Thanks for all your support :]
    It's great to see people getting excited about this

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    will rocket revenge beta get release on Christmas it be a good Christmas gift lol =P

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    this hack is gonna be awesome on its full release!!!! being the hero is getting really boring!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back