• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    this game looks so cool hey i have a question will team rocket have a rival team or something?

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    It would be awesome to see a another team be rivals.This hack is nice anyway i like the fact thats were playing as the bad guys and we dont have to stick to getting the badges.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    yea... that should be an interesting idea. kinda like jessie/james VS butch/cassidy

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    yea... that should be an interesting idea. kinda like jessie/james VS butch/cassidy

well if ur implying that they're involed, as of now, they're nt rly in the beta or the foreseeable future.

There are reoccurring characters, but i'm nt exactly sure how many now.....

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    not really, im just using it as an example... but i'd be really cool if they actually included them.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Actually, I did plan on having them in certain areas of the hack, but, as of now Jessie/James and Butch/Cassidy have yet to make an appearance.
    I'm sure the fact that I've already got sprites for all of them, indicates they might though.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey all nice hack very nice story idea will be checkin in regularly
    offtopic:esmas wud u mind spriting for me in my new hack pm me if interested

A spam post there, lad. You could just simply send him a PM. Well, whatever...

Jessie and James will be fantastic in the game if ever they'll be in.
    *Imagines a scene where they'll do their silly intro*... :D Pair them with a Meowth and they're all set! :D

Anyways, wishing for the best! ;)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Oh and Good News, this Thanksgiving Holiday has given me quite some time.
    I've been ironing out the final (fixable) glitches in the game.

Don't get your hopes up though.
    I still have a bit to do after cleaning the glitches up.
    :)

"WHAT?!?! TELL ME EARTHSVISITOR!?!? YOU'RE DELAYING IT AFTER THE GLITCHES EVEN MORE?!? Wtf is your problem, man!! What, are you waiting to give it as a Christmas Present? NO. If you want to give us a christmas gift, it should be a BETA 2. Bastard."

:D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Oh and Good News, this Thanksgiving Holiday has given me quite some time.
    I've been ironing out the final (fixable) glitches in the game.

Don't get your hopes up though.
    I still have a bit to do after cleaning the glitches up.
    :)

"WHAT?!?! TELL ME EARTHSVISITOR!?!? YOU'RE DELAYING IT AFTER THE GLITCHES EVEN MORE?!? Wtf is your problem, man!! What, are you waiting to give it as a Christmas Present? NO. If you want to give us a christmas gift, it should be a BETA 2. Bastard."

:D

I'd love it to be a Christmas present! :D That'll get me going.

Well, I hope the bugs'll be fixed well enough, so we don't get any once it's released.

Good luck, EV.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    Ah, the glitches are getting fewer and fewer
    In the meantime, any text editors who happen to see this, please go check for assignments. There is still one that is open to everyone, and it I'd like to get it done soon.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I didn't see any assignment for me anywhere? Am I...Like...Free?
    There is only one assignment left. It's in the text editor section and it's listed as being for EVERYONE. it should be the first non-stickied topic

EDIT:
    PS I believe the assignments that are specifically for you and only you will be given to you by EV, not me

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Umm I believe zel has one, cause the Policeman sprite in Pokemon ShinyGold certainly did not look like the Second Gen one. But I think that sprite was ripped from Diamond and Pearl.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Oh~... Ok, gotcha.., but I know some good spriter. I could ask them if you want me too. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back