• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    major improvement, eh? What do you have in mind?

Kinda was hoping for a beta, but originally, more work done. Can't you stop it in one place and let others play it while you're working? The thread will be cleaner (and spam-less) and BAM! You show up with the full version when we're still playing it. I heard it's good. I waited 1 month already, others more.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Kinda was hoping for a beta, but originally, more work done. Can't you stop it in one place and let others play it while you're working? The thread will be cleaner (and spam-less) and BAM! You show up with the full version when we're still playing it. I heard it's good. I waited 1 month already, others more.

Well, it's been said before, and I'm sure it will be said again:
    BETA 1 is complete and has been beta tested. BUT, it still has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed so that it will be enjoyable. EarthVisitor is working on that, but his schedule is busy so his time is limited

In the meantime, we are starting work on beta 2.
    PLEASE read the rest of the posts for updates before asking questions

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, it's been said before, and I'm sure it will be said again:
    BETA 1 is complete and has been beta tested. BUT, it still has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed so that it will be enjoyable. EarthVisitor is working on that, but his schedule is busy so his time is limited

In the meantime, we are starting work on beta 2.
    PLEASE read the rest of the posts for updates before asking questions

I skipped 2... or 3... or 14. Hope the bugs will be gone! Think the list is 50,000 characters long!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I played the Beta released to the testers, its ok...

But there are a large number of bugs and glitches, and we're working on them ;3

Please be patient, and stay with us...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sure! No problem! I think we can wait long enough.

We don't like a buggy Beta, anyways, I think. Just take your time and concentrate to things which needs most of your attention. ^^

I wish you the best of luck on everything you desire to do! ;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey Erimgard. I got the PM you sent yesterday, and my ban was lifted from the secret, official forums. But there's a problem: I can't get to the work bench for Rocket's Revenge because I don't have access to the "Mod CP". Can you change that, unless you are an administrator. If not, then you'll have to ask someone else who is.

By the way, about the glitches... I bet there is a whole bunch, probably more than I thought. But, I'm sure that all glitches and bugs can be taken down with a little pesticide, right? ;)

See 'ya 'round, RR Staff!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well EV mentioned that he wanted a website for the game ;)

I'm currently working on it, and I'm going to release it to the public at the same time that Beta 2 is released.

Everyone give me a hug, I'll need it with all the coding ill be going through...

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • *gives Virutal Chatot a hug*

I have two questions: What region(s) does this hack take place in? If it takes place in a made-up region, will the player be able to visit a "real" region?

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Well EV mentioned that he wanted a website for the game ;)

I'm currently working on it, and I'm going to release it to the public at the same time that Beta 2 is released.

Everyone give me a hug, I'll need it with all the coding ill be going through...
    Yeah, I've seen it at the Rocket HQ, and it's looking great, Chatot. Actually, it's incredible. Good luck on the website, VT, and I'm going to check it out some more, it's interesting... hmmm....

*hugs Virtual Chatot* Can't wait for the Beta, as hundreds of people have already said!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sure! No problem! I think we can wait long enough.

We don't like a buggy Beta, anyways, I think. Just take your time and concentrate to things which needs most of your attention. ^^

I wish you the best of luck on everything you desire to do! ;)

I'm okay with 3 or 4 glitches. Anyway, good job Virtual Chatot *makes him creator of Rockets Revenge, gives him $1Million, gives him 3 wishes*

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • *gives Virutal Chatot a hug*

I have two questions: What region(s) does this hack take place in? If it takes place in a made-up region, will the player be able to visit a "real" region?

It takes place in the new region of Atsugi
    I don't believe any of the normal regions will be accessible, but eh, we come up with new ideas every now and then so it's possible. just don't get your hopes up too high

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, as it says, the gyms have been replaced with missions.
    In a similar way, there won't be an elite four, but a final/hardest mission

I'm not gonna reveal much about this though. you'll have to wait and see ;)

Ooh. I hope the hardest mission will be harder that Pokemon Naranja (and THAT is really hard)

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • Ooh. I hope the hardest mission will be harder that Pokemon Naranja (and THAT is really hard)

Well, let's just say, it'll be quite the challenge.
    Especially considering the 1st Mission final battle, has around lvl 20 pokemon.
    :D
    The 1st Beta will have around 2-3 hours of gameplay.

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    have you fixed the bugs yet ev? been waiting for long time and still patient

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Wow, it looks awesome. Why? Because this game is focused on the villians instead of heroes like most of the other hacks.

Also, in the screenshot of Rotom, theres some white spots in the sprite...

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • I'm not sure whether I should spoiler this or not, but...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Wow, it looks awesome. Why? Because this game is focused on the villians instead of heroes like most of the other hacks.

Also, in the screenshot of Rotom, theres some white spots in the sprite...
    It's a bug, we're working on it ^_^

I'm not sure whether I should spoiler this or not, but...
    Spoiler:
    Um? Because the Dark Vulpix is in the Pokeball?

D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back