• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    hey great hack!

and hey I'm working
    on a hack and I'd be glad to
    have you on the team EV

Really? I'd want that. I'll start a hack sooner or later.
    I'd want to chat about it. 5198 0687 1782 is my friend code - Alisa is my name. PM me for chatting.
    Finished. YAY! -POKEMON HACKS!-
    I heard you won an award. I'll find it soon.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yes, that region map is a bit poorly made. The palettes and style are used well enough, but the how much you used them isn't; like you should put some green in that spot, etc.

Anyways, good luck EV.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
  • Really? I'd want that. I'll start a hack sooner or later.
    I'd want to chat about it. 5198 0687 1782 is my friend code - Alisa is my name. PM me for chatting.
    Finished. YAY! -POKEMON HACKS!-
    I heard you won an award. I'll find it soon.
    thanks but i dont think i won any awards
    i havent posted a hack yet

Years
  • Sorry if this has been asked, but is there a beta out, and if so where can I download it? I really admire the work you've put into this and I'm extremely excited to test it out.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The region map doesn't look that bad, in fact is interestingly designed. However, isn't it lacking a few more roads? Or does the herovillain automatically warps from one place to another (yeah, maybe hes supposed to go under some mountain or something like that, but, still, more roads are necessary)

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • The shadow pokemon looks good :D and poorly made map you say? lol at least its better then what I can come up with :P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yah... I know what you mean. :D
    we have some discussions about the hack that may find your interest.

I do hope we can play it soon.., but for now, wishing the best of luck! ;)

Keep it up as always~

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I got the beta, so I'm a fan who has a job here. I'm making a walk-through for the game, although the beta is still glitchy. I talked it over with EarthsVisitor and it's okay with him. *We did it after a battle, I lost :sleeping:* I'll post it up ASAP - here's the link with the walkthrough: pokemoninsinnoh.pbwiki.com - That's where I'll post it up.

*off-topic*
    Yes, I will post up a working Firered rom on my site as an rar extension.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
  • X i'm glad to see that you're on the team and all but...I'll say this for everyone on the team...

dont release the early beta you magically got a hold of...It's not ready for public and would only complicate the matters at hand....

maybe hold off on the walkthrough and stuff till the offica; public beta??

please <(0.o)>

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    It is true, and obviously, I am working on the walkthrough. I won't release the beta until the public one is released, although I do see a few glitches. It's not that bad, anyway. Other than that, I am working on the walkthrough, but I won't release it (I actually had a chat, and I will give EV something that'll get him in the ribbon society) as promised. I will post up a Firered rom as promised. I'm fine with the way it is now, but it does have it's share of bugs.

EDIT: Hey, EV hasn't been here a while, I may have to post updates!
    Nah, I'm just kidding.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Well, EV has been busy for a loooooong time, so it kind of looks like I'm the only one left on the team.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Haven't seen this for awhile (haven't been on this website for awhile either). This really has progressed, looks amazing guys (or guy reading the post above).

Just simply AMAZING, keep it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back