• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby: Harvest Moon Edition

After this is done, should I make a girl's version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hmm. This will be very hard to script. Good Luck

Years
  • Heres an Idea:
    Different Maps for each day/season, so you could control events/maps easier.
    You could warp instead of saving in your diary.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I once thought of making something EXACTLY like this once. What a coincidence!

Do you still want beta testers?

Yes, if you want to be the final one, you can:)

Hmm. This will be very hard to script. Good Luck

Yes, I now :)

Heres an Idea:
    Different Maps for each day/season, so you could control events/maps easier.
    You could warp instead of saving in your diary.

Hmmm, that's a great idea, but I am having badges and major events be years because that way it makes the games progression more stable, besides, on the real harvest moon, you're already an adult, but on here, you start at ten, thanks so much though :)

ATTENTION ALL BETA TESTERS, THE PRE-PRE (I realize I said it twice) ALPHA IS OUT

Last edited:

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i could be an overworld editor, and i have almost every harvest moon overworld, but not only can you not do the age thing, i wont even try to, as far as im concerned its impossible, unless someone knows some extreme scripting that ive never heard of, but if you want i can make the hero out of the harvest moon overworlds, and inset all the other charecters, but i will require the most up to date rom you have everytime you want me to add more, because i often add them over time when im bored when im not asked to, so if you want them to all be on the same rom then you'll need to give me the rom every time you get a new one, thats easy though, just host the most up to date rom everytime you get it and then give all of us the link, let me know though.

oh, and are we doing harvest moon gameboy, harvest moon gameboy color, or harvest moon friends of mineral town?

Last edited:
    Years
  • i could be an overworld editor, and i have almost every harvest moon overworld, but not only can you not do the age thing, i wont even try to, as far as im concerned its impossible, unless someone knows some extreme scripting that ive never heard of, but if you want i can make the hero out of the harvest moon overworlds, and inset all the other charecters, but i will require the most up to date rom you have everytime you want me to add more, because i often add them over time when im bored when im not asked to, so if you want them to all be on the same rom then you'll need to give me the rom every time you get a new one, thats easy though, just host the most up to date rom everytime you get it and then give all of us the link, let me know though.

oh, and are we doing harvest moon gameboy, harvest moon gameboy color, or harvest moon friends of mineral town?
    If you add the OW's and send the patch, you don't need the original hack ips, it'll still work.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • i could be an overworld editor, and i have almost every harvest moon overworld, but not only can you not do the age thing, i wont even try to, as far as im concerned its impossible, unless someone knows some extreme scripting that ive never heard of, but if you want i can make the hero out of the harvest moon overworlds, and inset all the other charecters, but i will require the most up to date rom you have everytime you want me to add more, because i often add them over time when im bored when im not asked to, so if you want them to all be on the same rom then you'll need to give me the rom every time you get a new one, thats easy though, just host the most up to date rom everytime you get it and then give all of us the link, let me know though.

You don't need to make anyone look older, I never intended to, but the kids have to look older, and that is possible, but yes, I actually planned out how to make everyone older, three syllables dis-a-ppear, I'll have a calender tracking your age, but it's possible :), and yes, you can do the OWs, but which OWs are you gonna do?
    P.S. It's a whole new game, it's based off the whole series

Last edited:

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i can insert every overworld and all its frames but i will not do this all at once, i will do the hero first, and im assuming you'll take out the option to even choose to be a girl, and you dont understand, you cant make 4 overworlds, and have them change the hero's overworld over time, and if you can i have never heard of that possibility, although it may be possible for people to change, just not the hero as far as im concerned, and i do not know how to do patches, i just rarely can even get the patches to work on mine, but i'll need the rom if you'd like me to start, and would you like me to use the mineral town overworld for the hero?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • i can insert every overworld and all its frames but i will not do this all at once, i will do the hero first, and im assuming you'll take out the option to even choose to be a girl, and you dont understand, you cant make 4 overworlds, and have them change the hero's overworld over time, and if you can i have never heard of that possibility, although it may be possible for people to change, just not the hero as far as im concerned, and i do not know how to do patches, i just rarely can even get the patches to work on mine, but i'll need the rom if you'd like me to start, and would you like me to use the mineral town overworld for the hero?

Wait, what? No, the hero's age changes, but the hero's appearence doesn''t, and mineral town please :D

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Wait, what? No, the hero's age changes, but the hero's appearence doesn''t, and mineral town please :D

i realize that, i was just making sure you knew that it is impossible to change the hero through out the game, but once again, i need the rom
    >_<

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • i realize that, i was just making sure you knew that it is impossible to change the hero through out the game, but once again, i need the rom
    >_<

I can't give or tell you where the rom is, it's against the rules, I can give you the ips, which is what you need... ooooooooooooooooooooooh, I see where your going, if it's not against the rules, I'll PM it to you, but I have to be told first.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    True day and night is practically impossible to Script in a Ruby Rom, unless you hacked the Game Engine. Which no one has been able to do yet.

Having the maps change as the game progresses may also cause some problems.

You have a good idea here, don't get me wrong, but some of the features that you may want in a farming game are simply just impossible.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    virtual chatot has just pointed out something ive been saying the whole time, and its not against the rules to pm me the link to our rom, im getting very frusterated with all of this too, ive never had such a hard time getting a rom to work on, like honestly if you thought it was against the rules to give rom links in private message, then how did you think any one was going to work on this? but i am serious, ive noticed that no one else has applied to insert your overworlds, and no one else has the overworlds to insert either, so you need me, and im stating right now, if i dont have the rom before 8 PM central time then im quitting this whole project.
    and i could care less if you "werent on to read this" its still your loss, through your own idiocity.

Years
  • virtual chatot has just pointed out something ive been saying the whole time, and its not against the rules to pm me the link to our rom, im getting very frusterated with all of this too, ive never had such a hard time getting a rom to work on, like honestly if you thought it was against the rules to give rom links in private message, then how did you think any one was going to work on this? but i am serious, ive noticed that no one else has applied to insert your overworlds, and no one else has the overworlds to insert either, so you need me, and im stating right now, if i dont have the rom before 8 PM central time then im quitting this whole project.
    and i could care less if you "werent on to read this" its still your loss, through your own idiocity.

It's called LUNAR IPS.
    look it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back