• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby: Harvest Moon Edition

After this is done, should I make a girl's version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    It's called LUNAR IPS.
    look it up.

WOW, did i say i didnt know what it was or how it worked?
    No, i said i didnt know how to create a patch, i know how to apply them though, so butt out, jesus..
    and even with your rude statement said it does not change the fact that ive not received a rom or patch, you people are infuriating.

and congratulations, you no longer have an overworld spriter, its close enough too 8.
    through your own idiocity, and lack of knowledge about the rules here at pokecommunity, and not only that, you are also so lazy, that you cant even look at the rules before posting, you claimed that "you had to be told first" before you sent the rom link, so once again congrats, you've lost this OW Spriter.

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • This looks promising ^^...Harvest moon has always been one of my fave games! I want to be one of the first to know when You get a beta out alright? Keep up the good work.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    okay look, i would like to be the overworld inserter, strictly because i realize this hack will not get anywhere without me, no one else has the overworlds, or skill, but this team is very infuriating and innactive, i need the rom and i will start inserting.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • okay look, i would like to be the overworld inserter, strictly because i realize this hack will not get anywhere without me, no one else has the overworlds, or skill, but this team is very infuriating and innactive, i need the rom and i will start inserting.

Hey, you've only met one member, but still, you don't need the rom, you just need to save the OWs from your Ruby, then send the images to me, I will insert them into the game and then DONE, and really, please don't insult the other members of PC, I think there all good at something, and all have special skills :)

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    lol so basically i would be nothing to this hack, all i would do would be used for my overworlds, hmm.. i think not.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    ??? No...I wasn't trying to be rude, you can leave if you want, thanks for your cooperation (really, no sarcasm intended)

but really, there would be no point in me being here if i just gave you the sprites, and didnt insert them myself

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • @PokeProphet If Ur an OW inserter than yes U need to insert them urself especially if u personally ripped the Ow's Urself :/ and machomuu needs to give u an IPS patch not the Rom (which is illegal) Everyone needs to calm down, by thw Muu, U have any new progress on the hack? I used to hack so if u need anything, let me know.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Hey guy's, I've updated the features and really need scripters!

@PokeProphet If Ur an OW inserter than yes U need to insert them urself especially if u personally ripped the Ow's Urself :/ and machomuu needs to give u an IPS patch not the Rom (which is illegal) Everyone needs to calm down, by thw Muu, U have any new progress on the hack? I used to hack so if u need anything, let me know.

Thanks FMP, I am actually very close to releasing the beta.

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • I can make a titlescreen...

And there is a clock in Ruby so it shouldn't be impossible to make Day/Night

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Aging system, this should be interesting.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Your patch has 0 views, so I guess I'll be the first. :)
    Also, why is there a patch, but no screen shots? :/

Anyways, Good Luck~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • DLed the Pre-Alpha now...

Well, I would upload the pre-alpha, where you actually get to do something, but I need to reproduce the Prof. Birch script (the one where he is being chased by the poochyena). I also need scripters and I need some applymovement insight, but I can get screenshots in :)

EDIT: I have the Title Screen

Last edited:

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Here is the IPS patch for the titlescreen

This is ONLY the titlescreen, so hopeful people who want to see more it won't work...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back