• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Wow calm down flipboi, we know your going to do great job of a banner, sheeeez

im jsut hitting myself in the forehead about the name ashlee, i have no idea y i dint c it teh first time. when zel said about her pkmn being a pikachu, i was like, why? but now i get it!

EDIT: marz, I didn't c it either the first time, look at her name closely......take your time.......look at her name.....realllllll hard.....

EDIT 2: its not really an evil pika, its just, i guess, a unique one, like....someones pika... o.O

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Thanks flipboi, I got it. It took me some time, but I got it:) Does everyone get it? Since I have a question to ask about Ashlee. Ah, what the heck, I'll PM zel about it.

EDIT: Did no one read my edit? I said OMFG I GOT IT. HAHA. blah blah blah..

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Lee means thief?

hehehe, i kno this probably has nothing to do with the name, but Lee is Zuko in Avatar the Last Airbender, Zuko is a villian in the anime, so yeh just syaing lol, even though it has nothign to do with anything of PKMN (I wonder if Zel is an Avatar fan? lol)

anyways, yup Ashlee..........I wonder if she has a BF in teh game named......Mistony? and a friend named....Breyck, idk lol

EDIT: WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!! I remember reading something about what Lee means! Ill be back!

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
I got the idea, when zel said she had a pikachu, and a hint, who else do we know the most that has a pikachu, come on keep guessing, its bound to help.:D

EDIT: i dont think its has to do with anything about the show Avatar. I dont this Lee in Ashlee has to do with anything does it?

Last edited:
Years
Wow, I get it now, xP

Ashlee and Pikachu, lol, nice one. =P

Anyway.. @Zel- If your refrencing(spelling =S) from the anime, then perhaps there should be a festival after you beat the elite four, and you hear about the "festival" and you go there, with fun stuff to do, (if you can impliment any of course(was thinking of Battle Frontier :P)) and about Jamie, he should have a Magikarp, lol, which you could put a scene of Jess getting angry at Jamie for wasting all their cash on a stupid Magikarp, xD

Anyway, I cant believe I remember all that from the anime almost 6 or 7 years ago, o.o.

Btw, if you guys think my ideas are too much, well, I work with what Zel shows/gives us, xD

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Wait does zel have somebody thats does the sprites for him, and all he does is revamp them in the hack? Just curious.

@Razmaster: that would be funny, cause when you fight Jess and Jamie, you see they have a Lv.5 Magikarp in battle, after defeating their main ones.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
Raz! I love your idea! About Jamie gettign a magikarp and gettign ripped off! Im imaginning it right now lol

and shuriken, i think he does the sprites himself, really, the only ones i think he did was ard and amelia, everyone else is already made from teh game

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
I like Raz's idea,too. Except after you kick their butt's, it should evolve into a Gyarados and damage the ship even more and zel should make you battle it and then it can escape. Crap, my TV's screwin up (off topic)

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
I dont think zel needs to go that far, cause in the anime, they got stranded on a island, i think just battling TR with there Lv.5 - 15 magikarp would do just fine, cause of Jamie's brain problem. Which would be an easy defeat for them, then get the GS ball and go, there you are in Kanto and everybody is happy, expect for Team Rocket of course. ^-^

Years
Oh yea.. stranded on an island, perhaps that should be implimented aswell, lol, but it would be too much, because the exciting sounded shipwreck event seems too short, and pretty straight forward, but the island would be kewl, where there are giant robotic pokemon which were made by Zelcorp to take over Kanto, and then the world!!!

*cough* I think I took a trip through the evil side of Zel's brain.. o.o But seriously, perhaps there should be an Island where exotic rare pokemon occur, and you battle the leaders of team magma and aqua, except they're not seperate teams, they're working together, and after some events, you get them arguing over what they should do, and they seperate, creating both teams, and then the path to the cave where you go to Vermilion City is revealed, and after you get up to the top, an earthquake is caused by the feud between the team leaders, and causes an avalanche to block the way down. So, whatever you should have gotten from the island, you wont be able to get them again, even pokemon.

*cough cough* That took awhile, but ideas kept popping through making their way to fit in with what I wrote, lol. Perhaps its a little too detailed, but i think it would be a good addition to the shipwreck event. But after reading what I wrote, then the shipwreck event might seem lame, lol, but yea, good luck Zel, (Also, after taking a trip through the evil side of your brain, I found out some things, xD)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
*bashes head against corner of desk*

Lee wasn't Zuko, by the way. Lee was that little boy that Zuko met in the Earth Town when he left his uncle in season two. Meh luffes the avatar. :)

It took me a few seconds to get it, but now I get it. Zel..whats next?
Silvana with a shiny dress?

No, you were right, Razmazter. No matter how much Zel denies it, we all know he's going to develop Terminator-styled robots and take over the world, putting bounties on pirates, and hacking into satellites.

Maybe, however, a Shiny Crystal on Emerald? You almost switched this hack over to Emerald, if I remember correctly.

But about the whole shipwreck thing you guys have been discussing, that's a little TOO close to the anime. Besides, Zel already stated that the ship SINKS, not shipwrecks.

Also at Razmazter, that would massively be straying from the original gold, as both those teams were nonexistent. Especially the fact that this would take up valuable sprite space, which as we all know, Zel doesn't want to waste.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Well it would be nice if zel would make a 2nd ship ride back to Johto so it make it faster to activate the celebi event, i mean after S.S. Anne sinks, would there be another ship available to use, because it would annoying to know when you walk by Vermillion, you cant take a ship back to Johto, any ideas?

Years
Actually, I would prefer it if we got Celebii later on, I mean, you cant really have a ship there right away right after the last ship was shipwrecked, soo, it would take some time to build the S.S. Aqua. which is why you go out and do some new events, and acquire some badges. Then perhaps Proffesor elm or oak can phone the main character saying that some people just finished building the new S.S. Aqua, and the S.S. ticket that worked for the S.S. Anne will work for the S.S. Aqua because of the inconveniance the people had with the last ship.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
That makes sense, i mean something that terrible had happened, and people need time to recover from the lost sunken ship. Then i guess while your in Kanto, you have plenty of opportunity to explore. Till your able to go back to Johto.

Years
Yea, because in the original, you couldnt really go back, unless it was the correct day that the ship was in dock.

But I understand what you guys are saying. And, like we all say in the end of every discussion, it's all up to Zel. =)

Also, just to annoy him, lets discuss what he thought we would discuss, about the surfing Pikachu.

All I want to know is, WHERE I GET IT!?!?? DO I STEAL FROM ASHLEE TO TEACH HER A LESSON THAT STEALING IS WRONG?!? XDD

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
maybe we meat ashlee at teh surfing house

is that surfing place still there in gold?

Years
Nope, the house was destroyed because of the cinnabar volcano that erupted.

You guys are probably wondering why I remember this stuff, well, I dug up my old gold version and started a new game, and I'm playing it along with shiny gold to see the differences, xD

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
naw , r/b/g/y had a beach house in fuscia, or w.e it was called, when you go down from the gym, there was a ebach house where you can teach a pikachu to surf or sumthing, adn play a surfing minigame idk, that was in yellow i think

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Nope, the house was destroyed because of the cinnabar volcano that erupted.

You guys are probably wondering why I remember this stuff, well, I dug up my old gold version and started a new game, and I'm playing it along with shiny gold to see the differences, xD

Which house, the Pokemon Mansion? everything besides the PC was destroyed on Cinnabar Island. Plus Blaine left to seaform island to its gym.

There was no beach house in Fusicia or Routes 19,20, so i dont know what your talking about flipboi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back