• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    Quote - Zowayix: If I remember right, someone said that scizor is found 1% in the grass below lake of rage, and slowking, politoed, and kingdra are evolved thru water stone.
    Not sure about steelix or porygon2 though...
    zel, how does clamperl evolve into huntail/gorebyss?

Quote - Myzou: lol, Poliwhirl evolves to Poliwrath with Water Stone =P

Oops. :D

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Zel, the pre-beta4 have problem of the Map, the route is not really nice and the colour also not nice. But you must go ahead!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2007
    ahhhh help im stuck in da stupid forest the damn farfecth'd keeps going in circles!!!
    helpp pleeesee

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Zel, the pre-beta4 have problem of the Map, the route is not really nice and the colour also not nice. But you must go ahead!

The map bug was already listed in the buglist, and the colors were intentionally changed like that to be more like the original gold colors. I think it looks quite nice actually :P

Oh and Zel isn't looking for bugs in the preview, so wait until the real beta 4 comes out before telling him about new bugs.

Cheers!

Years
    Glitches!!

There are a lot of glitches in your B4 preview,zel.Dont feel bad jus pointin out the mistakes.People learn from there mistakes ya know

Here are some

Pokemon Shiny Gold

Latios as a starter pokemon??

Pokemon Shiny Gold

Hmm....Why does the hero have a tail and should Newbark look like this??

Pokemon Shiny Gold

I dont think the grass should look like this???

Pokemon Shiny Gold

Why is there lava across the floor???

Pokemon Shiny Gold

I dont think the mart a poke center sghould look like this unless you have something in mind

Pokemon Shiny Gold

What happened to the message out here??

Pokemon Shiny Gold

Okay this is becomin a bad habit.

Apart from that the game is goood

Take care,
    ~krypton-knight

Years
    Not really

I think you patched a bad rom.Didnt look like that on mine

No,not really.When I download a rom I make atleat 10 to 12 copies of it so that I can patch seperate games made on that rom to it.5 or 6 games have worked on copies made of that rom.I put this one on a fresh firered rom and this happened

Years
    I have been saddened that Overheat didn't make the cut, and is now no longer learnable in this game. :(

Umm.. overheat sucks.

No,not really.When I download a rom I make atleat 10 to 12 copies of it so that I can patch seperate games made on that rom to it.5 or 6 games have worked on copies made of that rom.I put this one on a fresh firered rom and this happened

Yes, you probably did patch an unclean rom, a rom already patched, or you patched it wrong. Go download another rom, or upload your own, and if it continues, then start bugging Zel.

Anyways, Zel, nice so far, TM List is superb, nice and balanced, I think you did a good job.

Keep up the work. =)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    people, it's a PRE beta. he's said numerous times he doesn't care about the bugs because it was just something to keep the public happy for a while
    and I don't know what to tell you about your problem krypton-knight...nothing was like that for me...
    and my guess would be that the map is weird because zel had to hack the sevii islands into looking like johto...i could be wrong, but the HM Fly option makes it look like the sevii islands.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2021

I think you patch firered v1.1 or it may hacked.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm back from being ill a few days, so now I'm recovering. :D

I think it would be cool, if they sold evolution stones at goldenrod, so that I could evolve growlithe...

Nah... Getting the stones so early is not something I'd like, because I prefer that you have a little more problems battling through the game :badsmile:

Are you gonna stick a legendary in MT. Silver somewhere deep or a extra area in that cave

I know that I could put the dogs somewhere, but I do not wish to do something about them for now. And, Mt.Silver would be free of legendaries, but things may change till I reach that place (don't forget I'm quite far from Mt.Silver)

ahhhh help im stuck in da stupid forest the damn farfecth'd keeps going in circles!!!
    helpp pleeesee

People had problems with the Farfetch'd, but, as long as it is not a glicth like Farfetch'd going some place inside trees, then it's just that you don't know how to solve the puzzle. I remember the solution was posted in the thread, so if you use the thread's Search Function you may get the solution (but I don't want to see the solution getting posted again!)

There are a lot of glitches in your B4 preview,zel.Dont feel bad jus pointin out the mistakes.People learn from there mistakes ya know

Well dude, first, my game is fine, so I didn't make the mistakes you posted. Then, I think, as many already told you, that you patched over a wrong version of FR, or the rom you downloaded already had a problem (how would you know if it wasn't already patched before you download it?), try to get a rom from other sources, that could be the only advice I could give you.

Will there be a move relearner somewhere?

I thought about adding the move relearner in Blackthorn, we should see...

That's all I have for today. Oh, by the way, I was writing two more tutorials, and one of them is the "TM changing" tutorial, so you definitely should have a look at that. In the game there are no updates, but... Why did no one noticed I added two Safeguard TMs? XD I need to fix that big mistake now... :P

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, was it a mistake? I was wondering why everybody seemed to love that move. XD
    I have a question: a whole looooooooooooooot of pages ago you said that you will be adding a berry shop in Kanto. Have you though about it or...?

brockman5

Sprite Master..
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    zel this is beautiful ....cant wait for an actual update....this is looking so good...im going to look at that tutorial..

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Zel, I'm glad you're recovering :) I got pretty sick a while ago, probably from one of those bugs going around my campus. Fssst...

A little OT, but that has got to be the longest post I've seen in a long time. Well, good luck with all this, and kudos to you for keeping up with this! Any plans to stop work on this game, or do you really intend to see it through to the very end? If it's the latter, I applaud you the harder.

PS: Heheh, overheat, jojo XD

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    Well, if it's a new TM you must make, then I'm happy with anything, but if this post has even the tiniest bit of influence on you Zel, then please bring back overheat, because the only way to get the attack was by TM.

Whatever, it's your hack, do what you want to, and take the time you need to do it, there's no rush. :)

Years
    Wow Zel, how ironic, I got sick too. I started getting sick on Monday, then on Wednesday I started to recover, and tomorrow, I should be as good as new!

Also, I realize that there are numerous ignorant people in here who can't use common sense, (or post spam A.K.A. poopoo), but hey, at least you have another reason of completing it; to stop having to answer those n00b questions that were already answered, eheh.

Also, I took a look at those two tutorials you posted, and wow, you are pretty awesome, haha. Although, I still can't figure out a hex from actually putting events in, but hey, I'm better at programming languages than hacking anyways. (Actually, I'm hacking Super Mario World at the moment if that counts =D)

Anyways, I'm trying out the preview right now, and it really brings me back to D/P (I've been playing my friends copy of Diamond two weeks ago, and I miss it =( ), so I will continue playing, and checking back here for updates.

Ciao!
    ~Raz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back