• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    hello...wfat do i have 2 do that team rocket comes into the radio tower ???

Err... If you want Team Rocket to take over the Radio tower, just get your seventh badge. If you have any problem there please be more specific.

i do see some bugs zel but i wont bother u about them but all in all ur comming from a long way ;) so in beta 4 when ever that comes out the elete 4 will be reachable???

and the strange things is that i did wake up entei , raikou and suicune earlier but so far I have not encountered them at all which is really weird :/?

Yes, Beta 4 will end in Cerulean, incluiding the Power Plant and the Celebi event. And about the dogs, as Zel said in the first post, he hasn't still found any way to make all three wild (in fire red you only could catch one), so you won't find any of them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    ok...can u tell me what have i 2 do wen i get my 3.badge...i dont where to go now becaus i playd gold very long time ago so i forgot xP...pleas help

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    about the legendary dogs..mayby Zel can add very big cave where will be all three dogs but in other places...something like lugia and ho-oh in emerald, but with wild poks and intems to get.. or like regis in emerald in other but small caves...cave with entei will have lava...with suicune water and raiku other ...

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2007
    becaus that is the end of the game 4 now antil zel updates all thing

hello...me again...i downloaded pokemon shiny gold from emule so i coud open it wit vba easy..but when i get my 4. badge is the game over or bether something blocks the way furder...can i download sgx3_5 from here and patch and that things and coud i use the save file from that other game and play it???

Last edited by a moderator:

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    I downloaded beta 3.5X and didn't really play much because I was busy with other games, but I just downloaded pre-beta 4 and I'm in awe :)
    you are my hero zel :D
    this and Rijon Adventures are shaping up to be the two best hacks in existence

EDIT:
    I just noticed that if you press A while standing next to the door at the Poke'center in Goldenrod it gives the pokemart message instead...I don't know if it's like that for all Pokecenters or not....sorry if this has already been pointed out

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'll repeat it again. Avoid posting glitches about the Preview. Why? Just because of one simple reason: It has not been tested! The reason for releasing a small preview was just to show a bit the changes going on, not to actually think it was a new Beta.
    So, once the testing begins I'll surely find the obvious bugs, and if some are skipped (the ones that can be fixed), then you'll be allowed to post glitches about the Beta. But... For one last time avoid posting glitches about the Preview (not even send them by PM), thanks for comprehending that. Hopefully...

so in beta 4 when ever that comes out the elete 4 will be reachable???

and the strange things is that i did wake up entei , raikou and suicune earlier but so far I have not encountered them at all which is really weird :/?

Of course the E4 will be reachable, since in fact, you'd be able to go to Kanto and reach up to Cerulean's Gym, and fix the power plant (you'll not be able to go anywhere besides Vermillion, Saffron, Cerulean and the power plant, though)
    And, we already talked about the legendary dogs, it's a bit complicated thing with them, blah, blah... Let's wait till I can think of something.

Hey zel, the picture of celebi is nice and all but, I just like mine too. Maybe you could use both?

It's the one from the Crystal version. I don't know, maybe I could use it, not sure.

ok...can u tell me what have i 2 do wen i get my 3.badge...i dont where to go now becaus i playd gold very long time ago so i forgot xP...pleas help

The 3rd should be the one in Goldenrod (well, I don't remember if it was in the order in the trainer card, if it is not, then... well, I don't remember)

hello...me again...i downloaded pokemon shiny gold from emule so i coud open it wit vba easy..but when i get my 4. badge is the game over or bether something blocks the way furder...can i download sgx3_5 from here and patch and that things and coud i use the save file from that other game and play it???

Probably the version you downloaded was an earlier version patched. You'll have to download the new patch and patch it yourself (or find a newer already patched version... hmmmm...)

Well, I'm back at Cerulean after the little trip around Johto, I killed the poor Celebi, but meh... :P

Years
    You killed Celebi?!? How are we supposed to catch it now?!!

Darn.. I needed it for DP, oh well, I guess I will have to hack it then. =P

You look like your doing great! Although I think you need a break, your doing too much haha. But it's up to you.

Anyways, good luck Zel with this, hopefully you will finish this.

Good luck.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    You killed Celebi?!? How are we supposed to catch it now?!!

Darn.. I needed it for DP, oh well, I guess I will have to hack it then. =P

You look like your doing great! Although I think you need a break, your doing too much haha. But it's up to you.

Anyways, good luck Zel with this, hopefully you will finish this.

Good luck.
    he killed celebi, meaning he didn't catch it :D:D:D... dnt worry you'll get the chance to catch it :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Wow Zel! I really like the look of the game. The graphics are amazing. Although, there is some minor errors in the screen shot of Olivine City.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I finished the mapping of Routes 24/25, and added the trainers there, but I still need to do the event with the old guy who asks you for certain pokes (luckily I know how to do that), and give you the stones. After that, there is a new event with Dante and Rina just outside Bill's cottage (he... Remember? They are the love couple, and it's said that Route 25 is the perfect place for dates... Which means, it's time to break their date... >XD)

With a bit of luck, if I have a little time, then I'll start going east of Cerulean to fix the Power Plant (I forgot that was a necessary event to make the event with Misty occur, so I still need to do that in order to make the Gym)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Sounds like we're drawing pretty close to B4 release o.O;

Can't wait, Been watching this from the start and love seeing it grow =D

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Did you know?

Did you know that NewBarkTowns called Pallet town in you last recent patch?

fidodidox

Hack Roms Fan
    Years
    e.d.i.n.i, Mudkip is in the ground of the union cave, he is lvl 1 :P
    Zel, I can`t wait for the beta 4.0, very good job ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back