• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscuridad

Raikou owns!
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Here's something funny for you guys. While I was assisting Lance, I caught myself the shiny gyarados. When we went into the rocket hideout, all the pokemon were shiny, but this does not end here. All wild pokemon I encounter are shiny. Not that it is something bad, but it's funny that after battling the shiny gyarados all pokemon turned shiny. In addition, the girl who's right next to the rocket hideout gave me a whole bunch of items. I kept talking to her until I got bored. She would have given me infinity items! She said she was leaving, but she never left...until I got the town's badge. Anyway, I don't know if any of you guys have gotten this?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Same thing with me I was battling Rockets, well lets these Screens explain:

ShinyGold1.png

ShinyGold2.png

ShinyGold3.png

Scompi

Hey Zel. I played your game... and I must say, GREAT job! The custom scripts are very nice and they are very smooth. You must be one good scripter. One question, how would you be able to make the '!' box come up first, then the character moves? Because at the beginning the mother gets the '!' box over her head, then before it disappears, she starts walking towards the player. I'm just wondering if it could be done. Anyways, great game Zel and I hope it becomes even better!

Thanks, Scompi.

P.S: Thanks for all of those tips you left in my thread, they really came in handy.

Oscuridad

Raikou owns!
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    Good. I thought it was a problem with my ROM file. Did you also get the same with the girl?

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Yep, It's not just the Hideout:
    ShinyGold4.png

I guess there's a glicth in Gyarados's script.

Cause of the Glicth I caught 4 Shinys in Shiny Gold including the Flaaffy in that screen.

I guess this means the Ho-Oh and Lugia I'll be getting will be shiny :shocked:

Wow and I finally deiced to re-play Shiny Gold something like this happens.

Last edited:

shadoweevee

Are you still there?
    Years
  • Yep, It's not just the Hideout:
    ShinyGold4.png

Cause of the Glicth I caught 4 Shinys in Shiny Gold including the Flaaffy in that screen.

I guess this means the Ho-Oh and Lugia I'll be getting will be shiny :shocked:

Cheating without meaning to cheat, that's hilarious.

Years
  • Today 03:57 PM
    Furanki Pkmn Master Yep, It's not just the Hideout:

I guess this means the Ho-Oh and Lugia I'll be getting will be shiny

Same thing with me I was battling Rockets, well lets these Screens explain:

wow this is really SHINY gold

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Ok this is the last picture I'll post

Even your Rival's Pokemon is Shiny...
    ShinyGold7.png

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    It's a Beta 4 Glitch, I reloaded a Save State a Goldenrod from beta 3 and when I went to battle the Rockets in Mahogany after cacthing Red Gyarados all the Pokemon became shiny.

It's not a great as you think it would be It's kinda annoying now having every Pokemon I battle be Shiny.

D-Trogh

Dead
    Years
  • HackMew and I did this ourselves.. we also know how to make Shiny Battles..
    It's weird that you get Shinies after the Gyarados battle.. In the script the ASM code is called before (to activate) and after (to deactivate) the wildbattle..

Well, and it is a sort of cheating anyway.. it's just a cheat converted to ASM-code :)
    And that's doen bij <name> :P I'm not gonna say who it is, as I think zel should do that..

Edit:
    Ok, nvm.. I overlooked this !
    Mastermind_X shares his 'secret' :D

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
    Years
  • nice one! can't figure out what would be red's battle sprite there...

last time while i was playing v2.5 i can't figure out how to get the running shoes...

is the running shoes in the game, anyway?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2007
    This is how I did it:

1. Go to Options-->Emulator-->Save Type-->Flash 128K.
    2. Close VisualBoyAdvance.
    3. Re-open VisualBoyAdvance.
    ***Here is the part that most people mess up with. Do NOT load your savestate!
    You must continue on to the title screen. Now, it should not say that sub-circuit board thingy.
    4. Now you should be able to save.

The downside of this method is that you MUST restart your game.

hmm, i still don't understand
    so i can't save game in file -> save game ???

what is savestate?

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
    Years
  • the hack is getting complete and it looksreally great. but i hope you wil fix the world map (it's kinda annoying) but this will still be the first complete remake ever. after that jou and kite could make a new game together XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • About the all-shinies... I have seen that in a friend's game too, but my game worked perfectly. Do you kept an old file from another beta? Give as much information as possible, please.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    img411.imageshack.us/img411/8616/pokemonshinygoldbeta4nt1.png
    I can't even post images!
    You shouldn't be asking about a little girl on the second ride

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • After delivering the Mystery Egg to Elm, talk to your mother and you will get an Amulet Coin and the Running Shoes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back