• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    yea i did and it says nothing about those pokemon.

so i guess that they can not involve into them then

Years
  • Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Shot at 2007-07-13

hey i am a dragon master why cant i go through lol

i am guessing this will have to do with a event with rayquaza or latios and latias and may invole lances grandad as hinted by the dragon trio

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    Im just about to start beta 4 however i wanna get a shiny pokemon. What i have done is i have save stated in front of the tododile pokeball. Then i get it and check in the summary screen to see if its a shiny. if its not then i reload the save state and try again...
    Is it actually possible to get a shiny tododile this way or are the pokmeon pre set when you start a new game? Thanks.

@Rockboy - You cant get past there yet...Zel has to add it in.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
  • Im just about to start beta 4 however i wanna get a shiny pokemon. What i have done is i have save stated in front of the tododile pokeball. Then i get it and check in the summary screen to see if its a shiny. if its not then i reload the save state and try again...
    Is it actually possible to get a shiny tododile this way or are the pokmeon pre set when you start a new game? Thanks.

@Rockboy - You cant get past there yet...Zel has to add it in.

Yes it's possable. But takes a long time.

Years
  • Im just about to start beta 4 however i wanna get a shiny pokemon. What i have done is i have save stated in front of the tododile pokeball. Then i get it and check in the summary screen to see if its a shiny. if its not then i reload the save state and try again...

if you go back a page silverwind has uploaded a savefile with a shiny chikorita if you can be bothered getting a shiny tododile

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    will then i guss i'll post it again here gos

hi im new here but iv played this hack 4-5 times now i can't help it its the best hack ever so all im going to say is keep up the good work and good luck with the rest zel:D

rithwik

Modern story maker
    Years
  • Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Shot at 2007-07-13

hey i am a dragon master why cant i go through lol

i am guessing this will have to do with a event with rayquaza or latios and latias and may invole lances grandad as hinted by the dragon trio

Zel is going to edit the event near the rock u mentioned in the next beta.;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, the last release is posted again, with quite a lot of bugs fixed (don't forget to check my updated list of bugs and oddities in my first post). I have also posted the X version, so I hope you have fun with it.

I just hope you don't get problems with the SS.Aqua and Missing Part events again, because I wouldn't have idea of what could be the cause if it happens again (I just added some release commands that may be the cause of the problem, but, if that fails, it may mean the flag used for checking if you can get off cannot be used and I should change the flag) I never had problems with those events, but obviously I don't cheat or did the Kanto glitch and that kind of stuff that annoys me.

As always I'll give you an advice. If you are gonna start a new game, make sure you are able to save AND load with the game's system. This will assure you that you'll be able to defeat the E4 and proceed further after that. But, once you checked you can save and load, I'd go with Save States, because you never know when something weird could show up.

That's it. By the way, I have updated my goals, so I'm planning the next Beta to go up to Fuchsia (so basically, all the center/northeast of Kanto will be available), and the Beta would be released as soon as I reach Viridian (so, the order I'm gonna do things is: Rock Tunnel/Lavender/Routes to Celadon/Celadon/Cycling Road/Routes south of Lavender/Route to Vermilion/Routes to Fuchsia/Fuchsia/(post images. Beta ends there)/Digglet's Cave/Pewter/Mt.Moon/Viridian Forest/Viridian/(release Beta)

Obviously, it'll take some time. So, I'll ask for patience, as this is just the start, again. In the meantime, you can be playing quite a few other hacks (there are a lot of good hacks around, and many worth of the HotY nomination, don't forget to vote them! :D)

Well, see ya next time!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    The elder at sprout tower want battle me all he sais is i hope you leatn and grom on your journey my rival just left help!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2009
    What is up with that room in Ice Path that is only reachable with Waterfall? Are you gonna edit something in there or is it just gona stay empty?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The elder at sprout tower want battle me all he sais is i hope you leatn and grom on your journey my rival just left help!

Yes, seems I wasn't paying too much atention at the flags when I fixed those events. Download it again, it will check and set the flags properly now.
    Sorry.

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
    Years
  • Well, I played the new b4, and I just have arived in Kanto...
    I must say that this hack is the best of all i have seen, better then D/P games, and I'm sure that no one will ever create a better hack than this one.
    God luck to you pal, and please don't give this up.

--->Guzv4<---

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Hey, when ever I actually save the game like you would normally on a pokemon game, when ever I re-load it, and try to go into it, I only get a black screan, any ideas?
    Yeah. Use save states.
    It beats losing your stuff. If I remember correctly, Zel's last post said you should try normal saving once, so there must be some problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back