• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Good idea. Also what about apricorns and making balls out of them. I guess the only way to get around this is to trade Kurt certain berries for certain types of Pokeballs...that works out, won't it? :nervous:

PS: I'm too lazy to look around the thread, but if by any chance someone mentioned this already, then go ahead and kill me! :P

TAKES RIFLE AND SHOOTS HEAD!!! HAHAHA jking

anyways,both were already mentioned, hes trying to figure out the day night hting, and the berries, i 4get lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i dont really think that day and night can be put in... as FireRed has no time in it, unlike Emerald, Ruby & Sapphire
    and the apricots,
    i guess that might be a little challening... i have no idea really, as i dont hack :P
    but you could sprite a special tree and if you click on it, bah bum, you gotta apricot.... and you could just give it to Kurt and he says come back in a sec, walk in, walk out (like with reviving the fossils) and he gives you a pokeball... maybe lol
    you may have been better off with working on a RSE rom maybe... hmm
    oh well! we can sacrafice a few things, eh?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    i dont really think that day and night can be put in... as FireRed has no time in it, unlike Emerald, Ruby & Sapphire
    and the apricots,
    i guess that might be a little challening... i have no idea really, as i dont hack :P
    but you could sprite a special tree and if you click on it, bah bum, you gotta apricot.... and you could just give it to Kurt and he says come back in a sec, walk in, walk out (like with reviving the fossils) and he gives you a pokeball... maybe lol
    you may have been better off with working on a RSE rom maybe... hmm
    oh well! we can sacrafice a few things, eh?

I don't think Zel will let something like that stop him. He's a (great) Pokemon hacker, and if he can rewrite the game's script to (re)create Gold, then he'll definately be able to get around that little problem...but he definately won't redo the hack in a RSE (not anytime soon anyway)! I can say that the only thing that will be sacrificed is time...but if Zel were to overcome these obstacles then let us wait...and for a hack that will make up for the wait...it will be worth while! ;)

Years
  • i dont know what ur planning to do but you should fix something in te game cuase if i just lay fire red and u get to the end and defeated te elite 4 u need to save and the game wil reset but when i wanna play again the save file is deleted you should really try to fix that its really annoying :P

Years
  • umm, hello, the fossill thing can also be done in FIRE RED AND LEAF GREEN!! I mean, if u cant, them where did Aerodyactol (spelling?) come from, where did Kabutops and Omaster come from??? U cant catch them in the wild; well, it happens in Cinnabar Island; oh, also, he could also Copy paste the script from RSE to FRLG if he still cant do it...
    Anyway, nice Hack Zel, Oh, also, he said u should wait for the completed hack because he will fix it all up at the end (not running shoes will be at the end)... Oh, also, It wont be slow for the whole game, wait till Goldenrod city!!!

PS: if u want shoes so badly, then why dont you just shark your FRLG??? and from what i know, if u use one of the save slots (ctrl+1, 2, 3 ..) and u continue from there, well, u have ur old game, and ure playing his game, but that might give u some glitches

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Oh, ok, so I did misundertand (I'm dumb as a rock)...............
    I cant wait for it any more, it just looks so awsome!!!!!!
    I can't wait to go have a contest at the pokemon park.

Years
  • i know about ctrl and f1 but when u defeated the elete 4 the game wil be saved and then u sepossed to be at pallet town (new bark town)
    so the ctrl f1 buttons dont help u then and i think u already can acces the contest park right :P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • My, my. You were really active while I was sleeping... Sorry if I skip someone's post to comment...

but can your game have day and night times.

I will try, but not for a while...

Also what about apricorns and making balls out of them. I guess the only way to get around this is to trade Kurt certain berries for certain types of Pokeballs...that works out, won't it? :nervous:

There's no need to waste a bullet... :)
    Well, making the berry trees will be pretty easy. All I'm gonna do (this may be temporary, may be not) is use the script I used for Lapras or the Salon (it allows you to battle or use it after a while). Which means, you get a Berry or an Apricorn, wander around for a while, get another.
    And, about the trading secuence, it's even easier. Since it involves editing one of the multi-option boxes (like I did in Goldenrod's elevator), and the script that asks you for a certain item (the Apricorn). I have that well thought.
    Only thing is, I'm stuck with the types of balls that FR has...

My plan is, as soon as I fix everything, I'll work on the Berry Trees and the Headbutt Trees (don't know how to give the move Headbutt to the player, as you've seen, I planned to use another move. Thanks to Serg!o now I can ask for a certain move to the player)

u get to the end and defeated te elite 4 u need to save and the game wil reset but when i wanna play again the save file is deleted you should really try to fix that its really annoying :P

As far as I know, that's a problem the rom has when you don't play it with the Save Type set as Flash 128K in your Emulator. Am I right?

I can't wait to go have a contest at the pokemon park.

The park is open, but only once during the beta (it opens as soon as you battle Sudowoodo)

is there any way you can transfer scripts or even copy the scripts and update them from gold to s.gold?

I've said that you couldn't in the past, but I've seen Scizz answering that you could, only that things are a bit different. I've never seen a script in the old generation games. So, go ask Jeremy... :P

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Forget about the last question, is the starting pokemon supposed to be Latios, ? and Chimecho?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    ^^^ It should. I find 1.7.2 more reliable myself so I'm not sure.

Stupid question: I just got Eevee and I'm wondering if it can evolve into Espeon/Umbreon. I think Eevee can't evolve like that in Fire Red but I'm not sure and I don't feel like spending a lot of time trying to get Eevee's happiness up if I wont get Espeon/Umbreon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i dont think so at the moment... as the day/night/time thing hasn't been done, so you might be better off breeding your Eevee and just waiting

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • to Kriserice: You're trying to tell me of some kind of bug?. Because I've never had the chance to receive Latios, ? or Chimecho (probably you have a problem with the rom, maybe?....)

to rkevinc1: I don't know, I use 1.7.2, and runs fine...

to RHEG: It will not evolve in Beta2, but will do in Beta3, because I've been changing the way the "critical" pokes evolve (By critical I mean the ones that evolve by trade, and Espeon/Umbreon, and Feebas, you get the idea). How will they evolve you'll have to find out! ;)

I'm updating the Glitches List in my first post, just in case you're interested...

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I agree, those sprites are really nice... but whose are they? If they're someone else's I would hate to see someone get heated in this thread.

Anywho keep up that nice work, I can't wait for beta 3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back