• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Supergamecube14 & tphi, stay on topic. Go post the lyrics in the TV show and Movies section. Okay, so there is there an updated B3 already out? Or is zel working on it? Holy sh*t 15 people viewing.

EDIT: I went back and re-red zel's post. I don't think you've released it. Am I right? Well I'm off to play SG once again. All I needed to do was watch a little bit of On Demand TV and I'm good to go play SG.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
No, still there is no update... The only official thing I can say is... "The headbutt trees are pissing me off...". Really, they are discouraging. Save it before you use any of them. I've found that they always crash the game because they want to do something to a sprite close by, generally... (Usually, after interacting with a sprite, if you go to the "crashing tree", after confirming you want to use Headbutt, right after the poke uses the move, that sprite will change where it's looking, thus crashing the whole deal...)

Till I can't get a good idea of why it happens. There's no kind of update.
Now what I need is a list of places where the "crashing trees" can be located...

crashtree1km0.png
crashtree2uc0.png

Weird... the same sprite is close by...

You know of a different area? (Even when it's in the same place, for example, Illex Forest)

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Yo, zel. Okay so I started a new game on SG and since I'm always the guy I wanted to see what the girl's sprite looks like since you have no screenie for it. Here's what it is:

f_PokemonFi_06aem_46d18e7b.png

and look at the girl's in-game sprite!
f_PokemonFi_06aem_6f03b5b7.png

f_PokemonFi_06aem_739173cd.png
f_PokemonFi_06aem_0a5c1d2d.png
f_PokemonFi_06aem_8db877b1.png
f_PokemonFi_06aem_6a468ecc.png

Are you sure that's what you want it to be? I hope not O.o Here's a sprite made by Kyledove that may help you out. Try to get it in the game (I don't know how):

f_girlheroi_06aem_bf66b3bc.jpg
and the overworlds, just incase:
f_girlheroi_06aem_afaff6ed.jpg
<-- too bad he didn't make the surfing & biking overworlds...

I like it. It's pretty nice. The girl has attitude :P

If ever you want a new guy sprite (not that it looks bad or anything. Seriously.) I've got it. Remember it's from Kyledove so give him credit. And if you want the guy sprite send me a PM.

EDIT: I made the transparent background, and I added those overworlds... weird, it's not being transparent! :(

Last edited:

Supergamecube14

The Worst Hacker Ever Born
Years
Um...

Supergamecube14 & tphi, stay on topic. Go post the lyrics in the TV show and Movies section. Okay, so there is there an updated B3 already out? Or is zel working on it? Holy sh*t 15 people viewing.

EDIT: I went back and re-red zel's post. I don't think you've released it. Am I right? Well I'm off to play SG once again. All I needed to do was watch a little bit of On Demand TV and I'm good to go play SG.

Actually, no offense, but I was on topic. When I posted that,I was referring to the post that Zel had made before. If you'll read it, Zel said, and I quote, "first, prepare for trouble. (and make it double)"

All I did was finish what he said, so it was a joke...about something the topic's creator said...which is on topic...i think...
Besides, I did that as a PS to something that was ON TOPIC, so it really doesn't make the reason that I posted invalid. So basically, the only discussion I made was on things going on in this board, making it ON TOPIC.

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
As requested zel, sorry for posting earlier without realizing that you already spoken it,

heres a new area.

EDIT:

this one maybe...i went back to it a couple times, and went back to normal

yes im going out of my way to finding the bad trees

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Heh, as soon as the beta comes out the place is flooded with posts! LOL Zel you got one large fanbase behind you! :D Depending if I'm not too busy with stuff, I'll give the hack a shot...who am I kiddin'! Give it to me now! XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2008
Yo, zel. Okay so I started a new game on SG and since I'm always the guy I wanted to see what the girl's sprite looks like since you have no screenie for it. Here's what it is:

Dont try to use the female trainer. Right now her sprites are messy because of the palette change. (Still haven't changed her, by the way...)

straight from the glitches list.....why dont people read what could be saving them from crashing their game and losing hours of play.

oh and zel...you should just take out the problematic headbutt trees....im sure people wont miss one specific tree in a whole row lol

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I only posted that so I could help zel out with the situation, daniel. See the sprite I posted. Maybe he'll use it. Think outside the box.

EDIT: I have a question. So so far the starers we can get are Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita at
Spoiler:
. Mudkip at
Spoiler:
, Treecko at
Spoiler:
where are we going to be able to get Torchic. And also the 3 Kanto starters? Actually we should get the Kanto starters somewhere in Kanto.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
As requested zel, sorry for posting earlier without realizing that you already spoken it,

heres a new area.

EDIT:

this one maybe...i went back to it a couple times, and went back to normal

yes im going out of my way to finding the bad trees

Shurikenway, and everyone else doing a "hunt for evil trees". Let's stop that now... It's official, those trees suck. They may work, but most likely, they don't. I'll try to research an alternate way to do them. If you still want to use them, make a Save first, because, if they work, it's really cool! And I don't want to remove them if they work, at least a little...
The List of Glitches has been updated to prevent the problem. The bug will still show up, so you know what to answer to those people.

For now, I'll keep trying to look for a way (in the end, there's the "every tree you hit always falls a poke, always the same poke" thing, to which I don't want to arrive...)

Big apologies... :(

And... marz, you are forgetting one more... Squirtle, which, kinda shows up where you say, kinda... :\

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Squirtle is part of the 3 Kanto starters. But there's a way to get him already? Cool. I don't really need him since I chose Totodile as my starter.

Now, zel. I've noticed a mapping incident. In Cherrygrove city, the tiles you use for the cement, they do have inside corner tiles. You'll have to edit that in Cherrygrove and anywhere else where you use that type of cement tile. I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to mapping.

EDIT: Noticed it somewhere else. Zel, I guess you just don't use inside corner tiles, do you? Nevermind. You do use them. I saw them on Route 30-something.

Last edited:

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
Years
Man i wander where that treeko would be..... eh

Anyway has the bug trainer glitch been notified? when you battle the stalker guy at Goldenrod park he walks off but doesnt dissapear and when you talk to him the game freezes (thank goodness i saved right before talking to him)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
Jeex, you guys are fast! 0_o I'm only up to Violet City... :nervous: Is it just me, or does the trainer seem to walk faster than normal, all the time?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Running Shoes <3, Will play b3 a lot slower then I did b2 :(, Got things to do now -.- School is evil *cry*

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Has the trainer card glitch have notified... cause if it has i want to delete this post till further notice.

I find it strange that the badge placement on the TC got all screwy...

I believe the Plain badge was third, Fog badge was fourth, Storm badge is fifth?
Its not too big of a deal, but its still a glitch right?

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
Years
Dude, I hope all the glitchies are fixed in the new and final version. Other than that. Its the best hack I ever played. Also, it has a catchy name:

Pokémon
Shiny Gold

Dont you think guys?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
how the F*CK are you supposed to get Farfectch'd back to the kid in Ilex Forest??!?!?! I've been trying forever... EVER

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Now, zel. I've noticed a mapping incident. In Cherrygrove city, the tiles you use for the cement, they do have inside corner tiles. You'll have to edit that in Cherrygrove and anywhere else where you use that type of cement tile. I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to mapping.

I started using them from a certain point... Seems like it wasn't Cherrygrove... lol

Anyway has the bug trainer glitch been notified? when you battle the stalker guy at Goldenrod park he walks off but doesnt dissapear and when you talk to him the game freezes (thank goodness i saved right before talking to him)

Did you come from south or east? I may have an idea on what's happening...

Has the trainer card glitch have notified... cause if it has i want to delete this post till further notice.

I find it strange that the badge placement on the TC got all screwy...

I believe the Plain badge was third, Fog badge was fourth, Storm badge is fifth?
Its not too big of a deal, but its still a glitch right?
Q: Why has been the Badges order altered?
A: Because the order you get the HM moves has been altered between FR and Gold. And, unfortunately, I need to stick with FR's order.
Seriously people, my first post contains a lot of info now. It's the most useful resource for your questions/glitches reports. And... not everything you notice is a glitch... I'll get mad and/or sad if you think so!

how the F*CK are you supposed to get Farfectch'd back to the kid in Ilex Forest??!?!?!

If you're not having problems with Farfetch'd going out of screen, then, well, all I can say is... there is a way... :D

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
In B2 I got him to do that! HOW DO I DO IT AGAIN :(

EDIT: sweet! I did it! And without getting him to go offscreen (last time I did it I had to make him go into the middle of the trees to make him go to the kid, if that's what you meant by offscreen)

RE-EDIT: Argh. I am now pissed because I was looking for the SGX gym leader pokemon levels. I thought it was on page 60. Guess what I stumbled upon. Maxim's post. Does that guy ever piss me off.

Last edited:

pdesai91

Hack Fan
Years
More glitches!

hi,

i was in goldenrod underground and there seem to be some invisible walls there
for example when you talk to the haircutguy and get a haircut for PKMN then when u press
the UP button there is wall there!

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Its an hidden item i think, for Zel's attempt to have hidden items for itemfinder which he cant do yet, so press "A".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back