• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
Years
  • I FINISH PLAYING B3. It enjoy plaing the game.The headbut thing still doesnt work. I believe the game ends after battling team rocket at the radio tower. Am i right. i cant wait for this game to be finish.

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    zel, turns out carlos doesnt go into darkness

i guess when i used spacebar, it looked like he did

but he does go outside sideways, i think, heres a gif

untitled1qw9.gif

nothing really major, anyways! great job so far! right now im in azaleia town!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2012
    He has a Squirtle and an Elekid. What are you talking about, MissingNo?

Yeah, that's what he usually has, but this time, instead of Elekid, he had a MissingNo that had the ability Wonder Guard and its only move was Struggle. The only way I won was by him killing himself with the recoil damage from Struggle.

Is this not normal? I'm guessing it isn't...

Years
  • Umm, zel, i think you should fix the farthfetchd, coz i've gone past it with walk thru walls cheat, but, i cant catch it without CHEAT!!! and... Stupid headbutt trees removed my save game!! be careful peopl!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    i love shiny gold see my sig!:D you are so good at hacking zel, very good. but out of curiosty will you spoil me with new kanto idea? just one, please. if no, it will keep me surprised to see it:)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Beta 3 is awesome as usual zel. You're really outdoing yourself buddy. Keep it up....MAN YOU'RE GOOD!

martijn

HeartGold & Collosseum
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2016
    It came to my mind before but... nobody addressed it, so I'll do it. Shouldn't there be an hidden item behind the Route32 PC?

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    Maybe is your rom bad?? Because this missigno thing has never happened to me. Thank you zel for b3, you never stop to amaze us. The only "glitch i noticed is with kurt. Even if he goes to the slowpoke well he is still in and working(lol). And after the event ends, and he congratulates me for the good job, there are 2 kurts in the house one sitting and one working(mega lol). But that ok because after i get out of the house and then back in kurt is normal again.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Alright, I have a question. What will we get if we completed the Pokedex? (hey, we worked hard for it!)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Couldn't quote you guys...

to ShinyLugia: I think I fixed the double Kurt's problem, I forgot to set a flag, that's all. Just remember that if you activated another of those "timed events", such as the Berries, when you go to his place, he's working on a pokeball... which obviously is not yours... :)

to .net: I don't know. What do you think you should get after completing such a task?

In the Violet City Gym, when you fight Carlos, is he SUPPOSED to have a Missing No., or is this just a glitch?

I don't think your problems with Missing No. happens to any other person, so why don't you try patching into a clean FR rom? (If it's possible, getting a different ROM, just in case, would also be a good idea)

To answer your question Zel i came from the south

OK. I'll check it out. I thought I fixed it, maybe not.

I FINISH PLAYING B3. It enjoy plaing the game.The headbut thing still doesnt work. I believe the game ends after battling team rocket at the radio tower. Am i right. i cant wait for this game to be finish.

No, it doesn't ends at Radio Tower, once you have the Feather, you can go to Tin Tower to try to capture Ho-oh optionally. Or go to Route44 till you reach Carlos for the last trainer battle in the game. That's what ends the Beta

zel, turns out carlos doesnt go into darkness

i guess when i used spacebar, it looked like he did

but he does go outside sideways, i think, heres a gif

untitled1qw9.gif

nothing really major, anyways! great job so far! right now im in azaleia town!

Yeah, I've seen it also, I made a mistake with his movement (but, you have a sharp eye!)

Umm, zel, i think you should fix the farthfetchd, coz i've gone past it with walk thru walls cheat, but, i cant catch it without CHEAT!!! and... Stupid headbutt trees removed my save game!! be careful peopl!!

Well... I don't like cheaters! XD (Besides, if you don't complete the Farfetch'd event, you'll never get CUT) It's not really complicated, why don't you ask marz? He did it after getting frustrated for a while... ^^

It came to my mind before but... nobody addressed it, so I'll do it. Shouldn't there be an hidden item behind the Route32 PC?

Yes, there should be. That's another mistake I had. If you pick the other item on Route32, you can't pick the one behind the PC. lol

Beta 3 is awesome as usual zel. You're really outdoing yourself buddy. Keep it up....MAN YOU'RE GOOD!

Thanks. However, I'm kinda :disappoin of myself for those freaking headbutt trees... I hope to make them work, and I hope that I don't have to see more headbutt trees glitch reports, since we all know those trees suck, and it makes me feel even more :disappoin.

I have to fix them! Hate those trees! Hate those trees!

[EDIT]: Oh, I almost forgot! If you're having weird problems, like the ones cartmanclone posted, or "Silver doesn't battles me". Send me a PM, I'll try to help you in a way...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back