• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
please help me i dont know where the 7th gym is and where do i get whirlpool n dat please reply back

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
^ The 7th Gym is in Mahagony Town. Go east (Via Surf) from Ectruteak and do some stuff there. Whirlpool will be given after that stuff.

Sorry to spoil anyone. 0_0

Anyways I finished V3 and are playing SGX (Is kinda difficult) and I'm proud of the work done. Of course the game has its glitches but it is pretty fun overall. The suprise rivals are great fun too.

I can't wait for the next beta, keep it up you are doing awesome!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
Years
Try reading the first post davidm to find out if you can.
If it doesn't than search everywhere, HMS like surf and find different routes.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
zel will kanto be different ?

If you are trying to refer to maps, they should look as the maps in the original Gold, that's my goal (I wouldn't like to leave them as they look in FR). If you are refering to events, there will be new events (mainly a few legendaries... That's all I can say)

Wow, you guys finish it fast. Take your time, dang. Well, I'm just probably slow.:(

Well zel, the whole thing so far is wonderful to me. I've got to give you props man. So later, are you going to make like special tiles for Johto? That would be nice. If you don't get what I mean, I meant "Are you going to put in some Johto tiles? I see you did, but are you gonna change even more tiles to make it look like Johto instead of FR?" Okay, I'm not so good with asking questions, oh well. One more thing, but I'll PM you about it.

Once again, good...nice...great...wonderful...aah forget it! Tip top job you've done man.:D

Slow is good... I mean you don't enjoy chocolate if you ate in one bite... LOL!!! XD

About tiles changing, you know me... I'm not as "tile changing" fan as you, T100! (Still, something I will do, if I have time, and I'm bored of doing nothing...)

Anyways, hey does anyone know how to/where to get a Moon Stone in this game? I really want an Umbreon.

Spoiler:

can i get frm cianwood to mahogan ?? if so how ?

By using the route to the right of Ecruteak. lol?

I'll see if tomorrow I have a Beta worth of being posted... At least everything is running fine with the trees, with Silver in Ecruteak, and with a bunch of other things...

Short post, wasn't it? XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
hei man good job on this hack i really love it. i played through it yesterday and just can't stop playing it. anyways i have som questions, i realeased the legendary dog trio and i'm just wondering how do i find or is it not put in the Beta yet that they are running freely?

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Wow. Just... wow. This game is amazing. I'm really slow, so I only just beat Falkner, but so far it looks great. I almost forgot to create a copy of FR so I could have both, but then I remembered I had a shiny Charmeleon xD Anyway, keep up the good work. If I could point out a typo, the man who gives you the miracle seed after beating Violet Gym says "form" instead of "from." Not important, but I just noticed lol.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2007
hei man good job on this hack i really love it. i played through it yesterday and just can't stop playing it. anyways i have som questions, i realeased the legendary dog trio and i'm just wondering how do i find or is it not put in the Beta yet that they are running freely?

i don't think he put it in the beta yet he said he was gonna do sumthing else with the legendary dogs

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
when i got the gym badge in Ecruteak i go right and some guy asks me to buy something i say no and i go forward i see 1 of my rivals and then i try go into that blue cave but i cant ?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
lol zel, but you're forgetting, we only have access to so many caves in the game since it is, after all, just a beta. I mean there's only 5 (only??)... Dark Cave, Union Cave, Slowpoke Well/Rainmaker Well, Whirl Islands & Mt. Mortar. Eh... Okay so there are quite a few caves to look through. But which one?? I'm sort of busy I don't like have time to look through every single cave... Tell me in a PM if you're afraid a spoiler will ruin it for everyone (I mean, who doesn't open up a spoiler? The fact that it's a spoiler just makes the person want to open it more...)

EDIT: I looked on Serebii's FR Pokedex, Umbreon doesn't learn a S.T.A.B. attack until level 30-something. And I was going to beat Morty with it... So maybe I'll go with Espeon, I mean, I already have a Sun Stone..?

RE-EDIT: Espeon's S.T.A.B. attack doesn't come until Level 36... It would come at level 16, but we get the Eevee at level 20... I think Bill should give us the Eevee at level 15...

when i got the gym badge in Ecruteak i go right and some guy asks me to buy something i say no and i go forward i see 1 of my rivals and then i try go into that blue cave but i cant ?

What are you talking about?? Please describe better and this time use commas.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
Davidm when you reach that blue cave that is Icy path you have reached the end of the beta or at least you can't enter it cause Zel isn't finished with the hack yet.
and btw Zel good luck with you'r hack further.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
oh ok i thought that i done something wrong is that where u went up to aaswell ?

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2009
yep that's where i went. but don't worry sonn a new beta is out as far as i understand that is if Zel fixes all the bugs without problems.

MickyD

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
Hey man, I've been playing your ShinyGold game, and I am very impressed by it. You have done very proffessional work in this game, and I commend you on your achievement! Anyways, I'm writing to give a few pointers for the next release of ShinyGold:

1. For the Fly screen, use the Kanto map and rename each of the towns, so that it will make it so much easier to Fly. I have had major problems with Flying since you have to be in a specific town to Fly somewhere.

2. For Red Gyarados, don't worry about making it shiny, just work on changing the sprite from the Male character to a Gyarados.

3. With the Trees, Lapras, and Kurt, I would make it like a regular event instead of a time-based scedule, to avoid confusion. Like, Lapras is always there, but only available once. And make the trees into regular Berry trees, the ones Nintendo made, to make it easier to get berries.

Just a bit of advice, but I really love your game! Keep up the work, and just as a suggestion, I would like to see a hack of FireRed where you could go to a new Region, like Johto or Hoenn. Just throwing it out there, you know.

Keep on rommin!
MickyD

Random

-
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2008
Hey man, I've been playing your ShinyGold game, and I am very impressed by it. You have done very proffessional work in this game, and I commend you on your achievement! Anyways, I'm writing to give a few pointers for the next release of ShinyGold:

1. For the Fly screen, use the Kanto map and rename each of the towns, so that it will make it so much easier to Fly. I have had major problems with Flying since you have to be in a specific town to Fly somewhere.

2. For Red Gyarados, don't worry about making it shiny, just work on changing the sprite from the Male character to a Gyarados.

3. With the Trees, Lapras, and Kurt, I would make it like a regular event instead of a time-based scedule, to avoid confusion. Like, Lapras is always there, but only available once. And make the trees into regular Berry trees, the ones Nintendo made, to make it easier to get berries.

Just a bit of advice, but I really love your game! Keep up the work, and just as a suggestion, I would like to see a hack of FireRed where you could go to a new Region, like Johto or Hoenn. Just throwing it out there, you know.

Keep on rommin!
MickyD

Ok here's a few things you should know...

1. Zel needs the Kanto map for earlier on in the game when you go into kanto, so he NEEDS the islands instead for Johto, and flying works, you just need to get used to not flying everywhere PERIOD.

2. Zel doesnt want to worry about those sprites yet. ex. Ampharos, gyarados, etc.

3. There is no day/nights events in FR, so zel cant do anything about it, unless if he figured out a script. So all he can do is Schedule based stuff, which I have no problem with. Theres nothing wrong with the Apricorn trees, you can always come back for more berries after being picked for a time set. Plus zel will have a Berry Shop, in Kanto, so youll have plenty of berries, in the later betas.

Please Check the Glitch list, your not the only one who notices these...

http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=74447
EDIT: Plus This is Gold remake, So no Hoenn or any or other region, ah, geez just check the list, everyone!

Last edited:

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
Ok here's a few things you should know...

1. Zel needs the Kanto map for earlier on in the game when you go into kanto, so he NEEDS the islands instead for Johto, and flying works, you just need to get used to not flying everywhere PERIOD.

2. Zel doesnt want to worry about those sprites yet. ex. Ampharos, gyarados, etc.

3. There is no day/nights events in FR, so zel cant do anything about it, unless if he figured out a script. So all he can do is Schedule based stuff, which I have no problem with. Theres nothing wrong with the Apricorn trees, you can always come back for more berries after being picked for a time set. Plus zel will have a Berry Shop, in Kanto, so youll have plenty of berries, in the later betas.

Please Check the Glitch list, your not the only one who notices these...

http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=74447
EDIT: Plus This is Gold remake, So no Hoenn or any or other region, ah, geez just check the list, everyone!

Umm, in order for zel to do day and night he would have to crack the game coding, hack the weather conditions program, and make it so only one weather condition is present in the game, plus if he is gamefreak material he would need to be able to convert a circuit board(which FR runs on) into a internal clock, create(not add)a clock script but by converting he would make it unstable and it would crash on him. Much more complicated than 1 srcipt.

Hell, he was lucky enough to do headbutt trees other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back