• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Shinigami*

死神
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    The hack is looking fantastic! I thought the pallete changes might ruin it, but to be honest it makes it look less sort of... Fire Red-ish

Great Job!

I especially love the Gym!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2012
    HM 6 is rock smash isn't it and if so where exactly do i find ? cause i'm stuck in the last gym without it -_-

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    wow zel the game is great but i found some minor bugs, and im not posting it because u said not 2 since u dont care but if u do tell me. GREAT JOB!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    Hey, I'm trying out that preview that I just saw today(I've played beta 3.5), and I'm using my old save file. I cannot enter Ice Cave, but I know that there is no problem with the patch itself, because I entered Kanto. If anyone knows the problem, please tell me, you'll be doing me a great favor.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Hey whats up with the rockets well
    where i get cut and rocksmash

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • You get waterfall somewhere in the ice path. I forget where, check a walkthrough or something. Wait... didn't zel say he remapped some dungeons?
    Anyway, HM07 WATERFALL is in ice path somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    hi zel i played the preview of version 4 and i get into blackthorn gym i couldnt get to clair so i used the walkthrough walls cheat to get to her and after she tells me to get the dragon fang i go get it and the clair sprite is already in there i click on her and it freezes

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • Hey zel! Great preview, i got all the way to the end! The new tiles are awsome, i also had the problem in blackthorn gym. I think ther may be a few problems in their unless i missed something! I liked something new on the route towards the pokemon league but i dont want to spoil what it is for those who havnt reached that far! Anyways awsome job zel, keep it up!

Years
  • i got waterfall now but it says it can't be uses until a new badge is obtained i use a previous save file and can someone tell me what gym i need to defeat to use waterfall

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • I think it's Mahogany Gym, though you should have already defeated Pryce if you got past the RageCandyBar selling guy.
    If it's not Mahogany then it's Blackthorn.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    i got waterfall now but it says it can't be uses until a new badge is obtained i use a previous save file and can someone tell me what gym i need to defeat to use waterfall
    its blackthorn gym but for sum reason u cant get to clair theres a few bugs in the dragons den also

rune the 1st

......................... .....
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2008
    Ok that's mean he took out the mewtwo dungeon....the powerplant looks weird (Well it's all glitchy so I can't tell) are you going to change the creepy theme of the haunted town (Forgot the name) and wow you made giovanni's sprite awesome.....
    P.S I used cheat codes so sue me
    P.S.S That ASHlee's surfing pikachu is bad if you have a quilava :'(

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • well of course it's glitchy, he hasn't released it yet....
    did you expect that if you cheated to go to an area he hadn't completed work on it would be perfect? o.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back