• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
Years
  • I've got a question...

In the preview (no, it isn't a bug, I don't think), are you able to battle Claire? If so, how? The guy says that she is in the cave and won't come out for a while, and the Den is blocked. Ack! I want to battle her!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • In the preview (no, it isn't a bug, I don't think), are you able to battle Claire? If so, how? The guy says that she is in the cave and won't come out for a while, and the Den is blocked. Ack! I want to battle her!

Try to beat the Rockets in the Radio tower.

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
    Years
  • That's funny actually, because I just tried Gameshark, I got in... beat the three dragon guys, found Claire... but then it froze up as soon as I got to her.
    Urgh!

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • Zel, I just started playing the latest release and I was blown away! In my opinion you are probaly the best, yes the best! Hacker on the community. If I was you I would be really proud off my self. Your work is amazing.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
  • I think this topic has already been discussed but...if you do decide to use the volcanoe erupting on Cinnebar, you could put a cave and have an event for Entei???

Just a thought of mine!
    And AMAZING WORK...I have yet to play the preview with Diamond and Pearl but I look forward to B4!

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
  • Zel, I loved what you've done so far. It still amazes me that you build a new view at Gold and Silver game. I hope this wil not be the last game that you'll remake.

Keep up the good work.

Btw, did anyone read the rumor of Nintendo is about to plan to create a remake of it's own from G/S?

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • Zel, I loved what you've done so far. It still amazes me that you build a new view at Gold and Silver game. I hope this wil not be the last game that you'll remake.

Keep up the good work.

Btw, did anyone read the rumor of Nintendo is about to plan to create a remake of it's own from G/S?

The rumour is fake.

After this, Zel said he would focus on his university.

But that said, would he get someone to fix up his maps after he is done.

kyogre1940

Ultimate Champion
    Years
  • Hey everyone...

About the music thing...
    Yes, I will try to do all of the songs, starting with the towns as Zel requested. So, please stop PMing me about it, I've gotten about 4 PMs so far, I was mainly talking to Zel. If you want to know, I have done New Bark Town, Azalea, Cherrygrove, Route 30-32 (same song), the Dragon's Den, champion battle, kanto gym leaders, wild pokemon battle, team rocket battle, and I believe there are more, but that's it for now. I've been busy with homework, so I haven't made much progress. :(

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Okay...
    Patch the .IPS file to a CLEAN Fire Red rom
    make sure your save type is set to 128k
    make sure you have the newest version of VBA

there should be no reason why it doesn't work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back