• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    they are not new they are whats wrong with my game if you want after i will capture some others, but i think thats zels job. heres the problem:

Pokemon Shiny Gold

Pokemon Shiny Gold

the first picture is what happens when i push the boulder in the secon picture!

IT DOESN'T APPEAR WHAT IS WRONG I MADE SURE IM USING PREVIEW BETA 4!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2007
    I got another question, since many more Beta's are going to be coming out and you have to start over everytime theres a new one, is there a way to like, transfer your pokemon from the last beta into the new beta? o_o

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    I have a question...

Is it possible to obtain Espeon or Umbreon in this version?

Its just, im playing it now, and planning on making it as close to my classic lineup as possible, and noticed that there are no day or night scenarios.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    ANYWAY...

Zel, when the time comes, can you show us what SG's Victory Road will look like? If I were you, I'd use the Indigo Plateau/Route 23 music for Victory Road, considering how dramatic the cave really should be. Dramatic, in this case, meaning arduous, long, and tough.

Plus, a good Pokemon to use against Will's Pokemon and Sabrina's Pokemon would be Sableye (DARK/GHOST, catchable in Burned Tower). I have one that currently knows Faint Attack and Shock Wave---that and a Typhlosion that knows Earthquake and Aerial Ace.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but a minor thing I noticed: if you don't defeat the trainer before whitney (the one who tells you she'll stop crying soon), she'll challenge you even after you beat whitney.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    It's time for screenies about the Victory Road, as you can see, it will be a tematic place, with different pokes in each of its four floors ('cept for the annoying Golbats and Gravellers). It will be quite complicated (specially if you are after the items), and as I said, you'll need to bring your HM Slaves to be able to complete it.

Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

Oh. DANG, I have a short attention span.:embarrass
    What's the BGM used? (DAHHH! there i go again!)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • hey shadow you cheated didn't you Haha I only got to level 63. and I can wipe the elite four.

For people who actually played the real gold pick Cyndaquil because it can learn thunderpunch which will come in handy at E4.

Totodile Is secondly recommended for E4 only thats the only time its useful haha.

Well guys You know I spent hours training my Gyradoes to learn hyper beam to ipe the E4.

Before Betas coem out Save the Game Shift F1 then when a new one comes out rename it to the new clean rom and then patch that one. and Also should Mew be in the game?

It's peoples' choice, I always choose Chikorita, cause I fell in love with it when it appeared in the anime =D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, most of you have been spamming and doubleposting and made 5 whole pages of stupid stuff.
    If this happens again, any person that spams will be warned.
    xTNx NiNjA. Shadow-Soul and rei173, you're getting two Warnings for all these pointless posts you've been making all this time.
    Do it once more and you're banned.

Lash

Years
  • I got another question, since many more Beta's are going to be coming out and you have to start over everytime theres a new one, is there a way to like, transfer your pokemon from the last beta into the new beta? o_o

Yes actually there is.
    Save in a safe place like a Pokemon Center, then delete the Original file you patched over, and when the Beta4 comes out, get the same Fire Red ROM you had from before, but not from the Recycle bin of course, but from the source you got it from.
    Then after that, patch over the ROM, then when you open your gameboy, go to File> Load Game, and click on the one where you saved at the Pokecenter.
    And Christos, sorry if it seems like I might be constantly posting, but whenever there is a question, it most likely seems stupid to me so I have to answer it, sorry ><;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    yai know someone said this but in the blackthorn gym when i press "A" on the boulders in the lava it freezes the game.. what am i supposed to do?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Hey zel. Just played the Preview and it's good, to say the least without gushing like everyone else.

One question though: Where's the Odd Egg?

In GSC, you got an egg at Goldrenrod Daycare when you first visited, and it hatched into either Magby, Elekid, Smoochum, Igglybuff, Cleffa or Pichu (I think that's it). Is it going to be in Shiny Gold? With all the new baby's you could add for rarity, it would work (If you could write a good script).

Also, some of your tiling is a little off... the paths in Route 29 and onwards have these weird corners and and jumbled up bits. Also nearly all PC's and Mart's have a border of their floor tiles + the Name Rater in Goldenrod has weird game objects as a border (If you do know all this and have vowed to change it, I didn't know about it).

Anyway, keep it up. You're doing awesome (Apart from that one flub).

The odd egg was crystal only, just fyi since Zel mentioned he played Gold and didn't see it, it wasn't in G/S =P

Btw Zel, Cerulean City looks awesome in the new tileset =D

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    nvm my comment earlier. i just started a new game and went back and it was fixed

There's a Pikachu behind the roof of your house, you can't see it 'cuz it's so small. It'll join you when you talk to it.

wow i didnt kno that.. i went there and its ok but i wish it would follow u tho, bc u just found it and i want 2 join ur team i would b kool if it would follow u

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    There's a Pikachu behind the roof of your house, you can't see it 'cuz it's so small. It'll join you when you talk to it.

Exactly where is this Pikachu, if it's behind your house in New Bark? And does it disappear after a certain event? Or is there really no Pikachu back there at all?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back