• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • Zel: Since B4 was apparently released =P Can we use the female hero yet? Will check back when I wake up XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    zel, when i went to victory road, there was nothing around me, i couldnt move anywhere, what happened?

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
  • Im not XD

The trainer looks really different for some reason O_O

Does anyone know if Phampys are wild on Route 46 like they were in Gold

If you're refering to the route where you can go at the begining of the game but is blocked by ledges and you can catch geodude,I believe that the Phamphy was only there in crystal and not gold as Phamphys were Silver exclusive and I'm sure weren't there in Silver.

Years
  • Can't download beta 4

Apparently my question got deleted too, so here goes: has anyone else had trouble downloading beta 4 from the link on the first post? I tried and I'm taken to an access denied page. Any help is appreciated! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Apparently my question got deleted too, so here goes: has anyone else had trouble downloading beta 4 from the link on the first post? I tried and I'm taken to an access denied page. Any help is appreciated! :)
    Its your fire wall or virus shield that is stopping it

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • 1- Remember to patch it over a clean rom (Don't patch it over an old patched rom)
    2- I think it'll be prefered if you start the game from the beginning, because with so many changes, you can expect troubles at events

3- I checked the Celebi event, as I don't have the GS Ball, then the event doesn't occur (again, probably happens because you are not starting the game from the beginning), I'll have to recheck a little later, but I think it will work fine.
    4- Is this "looking weird" for the hero?
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

If it looks different for you, then it must be you patched over an old beta, or you are using a save file, etc from an old game, or perhaps a different version of the rom (as I did some palette changing on the sprite, if you have a different version of FR as the one I used, there could be problems.
    5- I haven't had problems with the Pokemon Centers (again, this could be because patching over patching or recontinuing an older Beta save)
    6- Myzou, if you refer to the heroine sprites, now she has all the sprites (last time the only thing that was missing was her surfing sprites)
    7- And, I didn't have troubles downloading the Beta...
    8- And, if your posts are getting deleted, then it must mean that you are either spamming, or being disrespectful to other members or mods. Stop doing that if you are doing that!
    9- Finally, take it easy, people. Be calm and be :cool:

Years
  • @ Zel's no.4 : Yes. At least weirder than the one in 3.5

@ Zel's no 8.: We were neither spamming nor being rude... Some people had problems and they were mentioning them while me and some other people are trying to explain...

Tamer, dont be rude...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    great news, a new beta ^^
    I'll wait for the x version.
    4.the hero looks like he was looking at you, then was surprised by a pidgey. his pose seems.. impossible.
    canofmean, yes, it looks better.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Thanks for the new beta "Zel" i have just download it and hope i will able to play with it soon, its a shame that i was not able to play any of your beta before too, because of lack of time and yet i have all the betas lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Wow, this BETA looks cool! Even though I only just triggered the SS Aqua event.

So:

How come I can't seem to trigger the Misty-date event?

Last edited:

flipboi

The Primetime of my Life
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Wow Zel! All these months I've been gone, this hack is still going strong! Great job!

Hope to see more coming!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Does anyone know where Squirtle is ? If anyone can tell me ill tell them where treeko is

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Zel, I liked the hair part. But his face and the way how he holds the pokeball doesnt seem to fit eachother. And also the throwing animation is cool. But...

In my opinion, Marnic's sprite is really good graphically. If he wants to change it later, then it could be changed (but, again, in my opinion I like the hero's "I'm with my business... Oh, another battle... alright..." attitude XD

How come I can't seem to trigger the Misty-date event?

You will trigger the Misty event after reaching the Power Plant, and you can't reach the Power Plant with the ghosts around. How can we defeat the ghosts? (Hmmm... Ghostbuster could work, but we need to fix it, first. Think who could help you, you already got some clues at Silph. Your answer there, don't spoil it)

Oh, and pachel... Thanks for spoiling info... I really thank you lots and lots >:o (Please delete that post, because, after all, that event was intended to be that way... *Does a scary face to pachel* >:o)

By the way, didn't I say to keep the bugs and stuff post to yourself? Wait till I update the first post tomorrow... I don't know, perhaps I wasn't too clear...

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    I can't get the ghostbuster to work xD where is this guy from jhoto i think its ecrutiks gym leader cause he isn't in his gym but where is he :P

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Awesome music with the 2nd Silver fight Zel :P
    2 thumbs up

I am just wondering if this is supposed to happen when you battle him in Azelea
    Pokemon Shiny Gold

Why is the Rival(Silver) a black shadow with a Missingo next to it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back